3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dmmt

May 8, 2020
no content to speak of, and yet another game where a LI(???) has tits that derail a runaway freight train.

Gonna wait for 2 updates then revisit, but my player interest is not the mammary glands with 2 legs sticking out of them, so much as the niece, with a much more realistic build.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Yeah, Im not sure how well that would hold up in court lol. What Im saying is that I see ALOT of games where the characters are "over 18" and It's obvious they aren't unless you have a very very loose grey area.... and again, I'm not sure that would hold up...anywhere.

Also seems loli is the new VN cash grab...
Oh yah for sure there's games on here where they're clearly loli. I like young looking LI's but some of character designs for certain other games are just way too young looking - F95 has weeded most of those out now though.

Don't want to leave an official review for something so early in production.

Overall, cool idea, that has a few flaws in the presentation.

Character Models - The "Older Sister" model looks okay, with a body that would realistically match her supposed age. It's in the "Daughter" and "Niece" designs that things fall apart. The chest - hips - ass proportions for the daughter are all over the place, with the chest in particular throwing all other perceptions off. On the other hand, the Niece is fine body wise, at least matching what her supposed age is, however her face is massively off. Bringing it closer to the daughter in composition would be a good start.
Agree completely with all this. Daughter's face is perfect but those tits and ass are just way too much. Opposite for niece, her body is good but face looks much older than intended. Best thing would be to use the daughter's face with the nieces body x2! :LOL:

For real though, hope dev takes these things into account since so many have said the same thing.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Oh yah for sure there's games on here where they're clearly loli. I like young looking LI's but some of character designs for certain other games are just way too young looking - F95 has weeded most of those out now though.

Agree completely with all this. Daughter's face is perfect but those tits and ass are just way too much. Opposite for niece, her body is good but face looks much older than intended. Best thing would be to use the daughter's face with the nieces body x2! :LOL:

For real though, hope dev takes these things into account since so many have said the same thing.
Yeah, scale her back from a F cup to like a C cup and change that badonkadonk back to just a donk.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What I'm most confused about is why is this even being done? From what I see this is the exact story of the "original" with "better" renders. If for some reason the dev was unhappy with the models then why not just revamp the actual game with the new models? Instead it is abandoned and now there is this.

It doesn't instill a lot of hope that this one will stay on track any more than the first one. When it comes to this and the original the translation is just as poor from what I have seen so why go through a remake if the only thing that is going to change is the art? Which is subjectively worse in my opinion. To me all of the new models look fake and out of place for their character roles.

Reactions: Majindevil

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
What I'm most confused about is why is this even being done? From what I see this is the exact story of the "original" with "better" renders. If for some reason the dev was unhappy with the models then why not just revamp the actual game with the new models? Instead it is abandoned and now there is this.

It doesn't instill a lot of hope that this one will stay on track any more than the first one. When it comes to this and the original the translation is just as poor from what I have seen so why go through a remake if the only thing that is going to change is the art? Which is subjectively worse in my opinion. To me all of the new models look fake and out of place for their character roles.
he had to redo this all not because he wanted but he had to. as far as i know for the first game he had a design team but he split up with them. so i guess he had to get his own models to prevent drama.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
he had to redo this all not because he wanted but he had to. as far as i know for the first game he had a design team but he split up with them. so i guess he had to get his own models to prevent drama.
Okay, but why a new game at all? If it's the same thing why not just replace the art on the original game he already started. It makes no sense.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I have no team just a volunteer to proof reader, I have multiple Li's, I am just learning daz myself. I have redone a few characters that are not even in game yet. I did not change the models just the hair and such because people already knew what they where going to look like. No daz is not easy to learn or nor is renpy easy but it is not difficult. He had good models before people liked when he did not have people telling him to make the daughter into a bimbo looking thing something he really had no need to change at all. So to sum it up a single person can do this easily. I know a lot of devs with much larger stories that are solo. I liked the original he should go back fix what ever mistakes and continue using the original and if you all read back.. Almost everyone is in agreement. I am willing to bet if he put a poll up here it would trump the patreon pole.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Unless I'm missing something there isn't even a poll posted on the patreon page. So who exactly said it should change?

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
Unless I'm missing something there isn't even a poll posted on the patreon page. So who exactly said it should change?
well from what I have read on the old thread for Rebel he got a new high end pc from his Patreon supporters and that must have meant he needed to just change them to look like this crap that we got out of that new pc.

Reactions: EZ8lt

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
So he abandoned "Rebel", renamed it, changed the character design (for the worse?) and has the exact same overview.

Based on that, I'm not giving this one much hope either. (TBH, it sounds more like a cash grab at this point)
Daughter looks way better now, imo.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
That's what i said, but most disagree
I think her face looks better, and overall quality of render is improved, but the proportions of her T and A are terrible. Also her hair looked better in old model. Just a couple of tweaks though and she will look great

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Ok Not changing much here as for the daughter. But I will say from the neck up she is improved. From the neck down..... trashed so 90% downgrade 10% upgrade. Niece.....99% downgrade...Sister / aunt on the fence. kinda liked the old model but the new one is ok.
Sooooooooo that said give the daughter her old body back, replace the niece with the old model entirely. The daughter tits where still too big then and could use a size reduction to actually fit her age better in the old model. You want big tits thats what the milf is for.
The dev will get new fans but the fans of the original will probably leave and wish they had never invested time in the old game when in return they got trash in the new one. Glad he got a new pc out of this patreon vote crap but I think the voices in this thread outnumber them.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes