3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I never played the original (version of this) game, so I can't comment on comparisons between the two. That said, I think at this point I find the game average-ish.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So right now, the game is all right, but nothing to write home about. (OK, maybe you shouldn't be writing to your parents back home about any adult games you're playing, but you get my point.) Hopefully things will improve, but right now this seems like something to catch up with from time to time but not really anticipate ahead of a release.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Thanks for posting. Looking at this, I agree with others that the designs of the originals look more attractive (except the pigtails on the niece looks stupid). That being said, the quality of the renders in this new version is clearly better, and the daughter's face is improved. Maybe the dev can find a way to combine the old looks with new render quality

Reactions: JeremyCole300

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I explained it, a vote was taken for the patreons and the change was in favor. The patreons chose.
Not much to judge on given most of your posts only have at most 2 likes on patreon and judging from the response here most all say the opposite of these patreon members. Pretty sad when all the people here do not matter in their opinion as usual but what should matter is the bad advertising these changes and response to them is giving the game given places like this are where many devs get most if not all their patreon subscribers.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I explained it, a vote was taken for the patreons and the change was in favor. The patreons chose.
the quality of the renders has definitely improved. I'll still follow the game either way, but are you planning to tweak the character designs at all based on feedback in here?

Reactions: Night Silis

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Not much to judge on given most of your posts only have at most 2 likes on patreon and judging from the response here most all say the opposite of these patreon members. Pretty sad when all the people here do not matter in their opinion as usual but what should matter is the bad advertising these changes and response to them is giving the game given places like this are where many devs get most if not all their patreon subscribers.
voting is not done in the patreon! it is done in the patreon chat on discord, there each tier has its own private channel and the votes go there. The Patreon itself, we have it for announcements and links to the game. Everything else goes via discord through private channels.

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
BTW, Walkernight, have you already spoken with the staff here on F95? They should be able to hook you up with a Game Developer label to make you more recognizable on the site.
Yes, I know. But if I'm honest, I don't have much knowledge in F95, I enter more than anything to see the comments of those who leave here, to see the criticisms (even if they are direct attacks) I take it for the best side, and improve little by little. The partner I had went away with everything and left me alone haha, so I'm slowly getting to know everything, I did a quick course in Daz to learn how to make renders and renpy. The f95 thing when I'm looser I'll get into it. For the moment I prefer the Member to keep posting it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Yes, I know. But if I'm honest, I don't have much knowledge in F95, I enter more than anything to see the comments of those who leave here, to see the criticisms (even if they are direct attacks) I take it for the best side, and improve little by little. The partner I had went away with everything and left me alone haha, so I'm slowly getting to know everything, I did a quick course in Daz to learn how to make renders and renpy. The f95 thing when I'm looser I'll get into it. For the moment I prefer the Member to keep posting it.
The only things i would possibly change with the girls, is the boob size of the daughter, because they are quite large for her figure, and make the nieces face look younger, but other than that i think the girls look better in this version of the game compared to the original, just my opinion of course :)

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Look interesting but will hold off for a few more updates. however from what I have see here in, this game has promise, best of luck.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I have no Complains on Daughter she has Heavenly Tits Perfect :love: (y)
Missing Pervy Choices like penetrate Niece in sleep or Daughter Playing Pool :LOL:
Vaginal Creampie Pregnancy tags missing + Animations kinda is quick need longer :cool:(y)
Good Luck on Game and hope biger content :devilish:(y)

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
OK, so one little thing, your brother-in-law calls you "brother-in-law" your niece calls you "uncle mc" yet your daughter alternates between Dad and "MC"

Shouldn't the relationship naming be more important for the daughter to the dad than any other relationship in a game called Rebel daughter

Also, any chance we can swap the niece for the daughter?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes