3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Wut? I am a young father when she is in her late teenage years (assumably 18/19 I guess)?

and who tf cares about this little girl (who looks way to immature in my opinion) when you have such a GORGEOUS curvy red head woman?

would have been way hotter and better if there was a prequel/intro with mc as a young father and this little girl as his daughter and in the main game the mc is an old father and the curvy red head is his daughter in her mid twenties

Reactions: Huldrafolk

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
"I don't like games where the girls (random body descriptor). Waaah." So many threads on this site are full of drivel like this. So, you don't like big boobs, small boobs, young girls, old girls, hairy, shaved or whatever. So f*cking what? Then play something else.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Walkernight, this is a poor translation at best. If you are going to release a game in English get a proper translator. It was already mentioned that you have a team now, one of them needs to be a native English proof reader.

It also wouldn't hurt to switch to webp or to compress the PNGs some more. The only reason this is 400+ megs is because the images are around 3 MB each. There is only just over 100 renders for this version and if it keeps up it will become very heavy, it's not an issue for my internet personally but it's something to keep in mind.

Azerov

Jul 1, 2019
can I ask do you make all the 3d characters yourself in a blender or you use something else?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
They look fucking great to me and not too fake looking.
Clearly you don't know what fake looks like.. Look at the OP banner..
Sister's tits look real, daughters look inflated and fake.. Hell sister and "daughter" look to be the same age..
I've been working on my own game, I know it takes bit a work to actually make fake looking tits..
I'm just going to move on and assume the "daughter" got those fakes in her "rebellion" against daddy..

Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
General plot has lots of potential. Renders look pretty good (Although sister's jawline is pretty masculine?).

Spelling/Grammar needs a lot of work. Constant "he" for "she". I think it's a coding thing, not the script.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
one thing i will say is this. i do hope the choices in the future will help MC shape how daughter ends up in the future.

so far it's either agree with her and she's happy or dont and she gets pissed and doesnt wanna hear shit.

should be something like IMO.

1.agree with her, she's more free and wild.
2. dont agree. she's more responsible and considerate.

not really that black and white but the basics i'd say.

doesnt mean the love/sex has to be cancelled if you go for route two. just a different character development.
That would be nice but as of right now the "choices" are pretty irrelevant. They just lead to a different scene with different dialogue. Looking through the script shows that there aren't even any variables or checks at all so any form of player impact seems unlikely right now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

althworld

May 12, 2018
The niece character looks like a malnourished child well below the age of consent. I have seen some other games(like DMD) using that body type too. Not at all appealing, IMO. Hope the dev would rethink the body type of the character. Otherwise a cool game. Like the daughter and Megan.

Reactions: EZ8lt

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The niece character looks like a malnourished child well below the age of consent. I have seen some other games(like DMD) using that body type too. Not at all appealing, IMO. Hope the dev would rethink the body type of the character. Otherwise a cool game. Like the daughter and Megan.
It's a loli type body, not appealing to you but appealing to others. Ignore that character, or if you can't and it bothers you, ignore the game

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Walkernight, this is a poor translation at best. If you are going to release a game in English get a proper translator. It was already mentioned that you have a team now, one of them needs to be a native English proof reader.

It also wouldn't hurt to switch to webp or to compress the PNGs some more. The only reason this is 400+ megs is because the images are around 3 MB each. There is only just over 100 renders for this version and if it keeps up it will become very heavy, it's not an issue for my internet personally but it's something to keep in mind.
That's exactly what I was going to post the engrish and what i suspect is google translate levels of incomprehensible word salad where part of the time you can't comprehend the sentence and the mislabeled genders when talking about the sister or mc's ex-wife ..... with a few tweaks and a good proofreader it could be good

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes