3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The daughter has an old mature body of a 30 year old. Dont buy what story there is as it is so weak. Bye and good luck.

Reactions: Vechernyaya

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
...Couldn't the other thread be renamed? considering this is a "remake" of Rebel, a remake from the same author for around the same amount of content and released less that a year ago.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Sadly I eagerly awaited a update for your original game. The daughter model was and is 100% better then this fake titted one so there goes what once had decent looking girls straight to the trash bin and I find the fake tits on a teen to not fit with her age and should go back to the original body type at the very least. I wish you luck but with this fake titted bimbo you have replaced the daughter with I do not think I will play or even bother looking any further.

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
is it just me or are lots of games recently missing the loli tag?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
it because someone said heyyyyyyyy change from the cute girls to well that crap.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Based on the description this is a remake of the dev's previous game REBEL. I just hope it is not plagued by the same problems as that one.
That was my thoughts as well!

I guess I will skip for now and possibly return to give it a go at a later stage in the development! (The chance is better if the vaginal sex tag is on the game at that point, and it is almost guaranteed if it is combined with the pregnancy(impregnation) tag! ):love:

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
why is there a 12 year old in the middle there :S and what is her role? not downloading if she's a part of anything
She didnt look like that in the original he completely changed them all. In the original this wasnt a problem. I hope he takes the feedback and rethinks this stupid set of changes and goes back to the originals.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
one thing i will say is this. i do hope the choices in the future will help MC shape how daughter ends up in the future.

so far it's either agree with her and she's happy or dont and she gets pissed and doesnt wanna hear shit.

should be something like IMO.

1.agree with her, she's more free and wild.
2. dont agree. she's more responsible and considerate.

not really that black and white but the basics i'd say.

doesnt mean the love/sex has to be cancelled if you go for route two. just a different character development.
Should be able to beat her if she acts up like in Radiant. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Look-see

LeLeon

Aug 9, 2019
Sadly another Boob-slider-to-the-max-Game. Welcome to bimbo heaven. (n)

The dad looks very young, what kills any imagination of dad-daughter-theme.

Conversations are simple minded from the start.

IMO not very promising, stopped at meeting daughter in shower. Was enough for me.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Personally would have went with smaller tits for the daughter, they are too big/saggy for her age really, but she is better looking than in the original, just my opinion though

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Writing is meh, quite a few grammar issues.

Boobs are way too big, per usual for these kinds of games. Oh well good luck going forward.
Guessing from the original game that the developer is spanish, but yes, definitely needs a good proofreader to correct spelling/grammatical errors

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes