3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I do love when people on this piracy forum complain about a dev not listening to them haha

Good job dev, excited for the next release. I did spot a couple strings still in Spanish, FYI
If it wasnt for finding his game here I would not have gone to his patreon and started supporting him. so just because someone here bitches you should remember if it wasnt for these forums they would not get half the support many have gotten. some would never make it off the ground if it wasnt for places like this so yes its in their best interest to listen to what people on places like this say because if the dev is paying attention and works with people here he will draw in even more support. since he doesnt listen however i dropped my support.

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
For anyone who sees this, the spanish dialogue that's in the game was intentional
Lucy: "And my opinion doesn't make any difference."
MC: "Eh princesa, no es así."
MC: "Aunque ya seas toda una mujer, para mi serás siempre la mejor."
Lucy: "You say that to make me feel good, but I know it's not true."

If these two random lines are intentionally in a different language you'd expect for there to be, like, a line about how both of these people are bilingual. ...Or a reason to switch to Spanish for these two random lines at all haha

BitTorah

Sep 24, 2020
If it wasnt for finding his game here I would not have gone to his patreon and started supporting him. so just because someone here bitches you should remember if it wasnt for these forums they would not get half the support many have gotten. some would never make it off the ground if it wasnt for places like this so yes its in their best interest to listen to what people on places like this say because if the dev is paying attention and works with people here he will draw in even more support. since he doesnt listen however i dropped my support.
This sounds like the long winded form of "this game isn't for me so I'm not going to support it"

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Lucy: "And my opinion doesn't make any difference."
MC: "Eh princesa, no es así."
MC: "Aunque ya seas toda una mujer, para mi serás siempre la mejor."
Lucy: "You say that to make me feel good, but I know it's not true."

If these two random lines are intentionally in a different language you'd expect for there to be, like, a line about how both of these people are bilingual. ...Or a reason to switch to Spanish for these two random lines at all haha
*shrug*, i got told to leave them like it when i cleaned up the english translation

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
This sounds like the long winded form of "this game isn't for me so I'm not going to support it"
No he changed the models for monetary gain. In turn he lost people that would have supported him because they liked the original models that did not need to be changed but because money talks and not reason talks I wont support him anymore.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
No he changed the models for monetary gain. In turn he lost people that would have supported him because they liked the original models that did not need to be changed but because money talks and not reason talks I wont support him anymore.
That's not the case at all, he had a partner making the original game, who had all the assets/models etc, and they vanished, so he had to make everything again from scratch and learn daz himself (he wasn't originally making the renders), and i guess his subs decided on the way the girls look etc

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
i think that the face of lucy and megan have to be rework, especialy for lucy there s sometibg wrong in the expressiob of her face....megan have a strong faces.....
the girl sit in the bar are more suitable...

for the other point good job, go on, maybe more teasing and hope caracyere s get a very strong mind developpement to make a good story..

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i feel like the dad has a stick way to far up his ass it kinda makes the game a bummer

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
That's not the case at all, he had a partner making the original game, who had all the assets/models etc, and they vanished, so he had to make everything again from scratch and learn daz himself (he wasn't originally making the renders), and i guess his subs decided on the way the girls look etc
As a developer myself "I" control the assets no one else even those that have helped me while I learned use my assets. This keep control not matter what happens of everything related to the game. That was a dumb move on his part if true.

As for the models used. I will be blatantly honest the daughters tits look fake and not right for her petite body size. Do not get me wrong I actually dated a girl years ago she was 17 and petite like the one in this game but her tits large as they where and the largest i had seen on a any girl her age where not like the daughters fake tits in this game they where not nearly as large and did not look like a shitty plastic surgeon job. They matched her frame size where this daughters do not.

I knew another woman that I swear needed two 5 gallon pails to hold her tits butttttttttttttttt she was a larger woman that had a lot of kids so Yes big tits do happen naturally but again her tits matched her frame size as a large woman.

Also as a dev and someone that also uses daz I know the daughters tits are modified form the original model. The models tits size was set that way to math her frame size for a reason. I also do not make and have never made choices in what I have done off patreon alone but include those that are not my patreon members from forums. I may be new to avn's but I am not new to patreon and forums like this and any dev worth his salt listens to everyones suggestions and then decides if he/she will follow them. Many of the posts her all point to the fake tits but he ignores the very same people that could potentially become supporters just because a few people said I LIKE BIG FAKE TITS ON A TEEN I"LL PAY.... Hence my end of support. Sure I need money for ugrades to my own pc but I wont make my girls look stupid and fake for a extra dollar.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
As a developer myself "I" control the assets no one else even those that have helped me while I learned use my assets. This keep control not matter what happens of everything related to the game. That was a dumb move on his part if true.

As for the models used. I will be blatantly honest the daughters tits look fake and not right for her petite body size. Do not get me wrong I actually dated a girl years ago she was 17 and petite like the one in this game but her tits large as they where and the largest i had seen on a any girl her age where not like the daughters fake tits in this game they where not nearly as large and did not look like a shitty plastic surgeon job. They matched her frame size where this daughters do not.

I knew another woman that I swear needed two 5 gallon pails to hold her tits butttttttttttttttt she was a larger woman that had a lot of kids so Yes big tits do happen naturally but again her tits matched her frame size as a large woman.

Also as a dev and someone that also uses daz I know the daughters tits are modified form the original model. The models tits size was set that way to math her frame size for a reason. I also do not make and have never made choices in what I have done off patreon alone but include those that are not my patreon members from forums. I may be new to avn's but I am not new to patreon and forums like this and any dev worth his salt listens to everyones suggestions and then decides if he/she will follow them. Many of the posts her all point to the fake tits but he ignores the very same people that could potentially become supporters just because a few people said I LIKE BIG FAKE TITS ON A TEEN I"LL PAY.... Hence my end of support. Sure I need money for ugrades to my own pc but I wont make my girls look stupid and fake for a extra dollar.
Well that's why i said a while back, personally i would reduce the size of the tits on the daughter, and make the nieces face look a little younger, but other than that i like the girls.
Would be easy to do and adapt in the story, back trouble so got a breast reduction, and the niece, maybe a little makeup etc, so it wouldn't be hard to do

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Very promising. One suggestion, though: Any daughter, no matter how old, is not going to use her father's first name in conversation. You should consider adding terms of endearment for both to use in those situations, i.e. "Dad" or "Daddy" for the daughter to use and "Baby" or "Sweetheart" for the father to speak to the daughter.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Very promising. One suggestion, though: Any daughter, no matter how old, is not going to use her father's first name in conversation. You should consider adding terms of endearment for both to use in those situations, i.e. "Dad" or "Daddy" for the daughter to use and "Baby" or "Sweetheart" for the father to speak to the daughter.
I'll talk to the dev and change them in the next update if he agrees

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes