♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
So from the premise, is says guard of the succubus, but from the images it doesnt look like a succubus. Unless thats not the succubus girl ? Is she really a monster girl or is she not showcased on the images ?
Succ can easily assume human form.
I'm guessing the horns, tail, and wings will be appearing when they're required by the story. :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: PushMyButton

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
An option later in the story for a female MC to transform into a futanari is something I think could be interesting. ;)

Of course, this would be clearly communicated to the player and easily avoidable, so people who aren't interested in this type of content would not be forced into anything.
Since magic exists in the setting, even if you don't want to go all in on a third branch, just having a couple of dickgirl scenes would be good, also give the option which girl gets the dick if you go that route, more fun that way.

Reactions: ionDivvy

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So from the premise, is says guard of the succubus, but from the images it doesnt look like a succubus. Unless thats not the succubus girl ? Is she really a monster girl or is she not showcased on the images ?
This is explained in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An option later in the story for a female MC to transform into a futanari is something I think could be interesting. ;)

Of course, this would be clearly communicated to the player and easily avoidable, so people who aren't interested in this type of content would not be forced into anything.
Since magic exists in the setting, even if you don't want to go all in on a third branch, just having a couple of dickgirl scenes would be good, also give the option which girl gets the dick if you go that route, more fun that way.
Simple potion could suffice, this way there doesn't need to be an entire route dedicated to it. In another game (Rise of the White Flower), the female protagonist would just drink a potion whenever she wanted a dick. It was temporary of course, but it did allow for different styles of dicks. And since magic is illegal in this game, it would be a safer way to do it without worry of getting executed for using magic lol.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // exp/points

Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png

choices detection/outcome

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_4.png

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Nice Chapter 1. Very nice renders, some cool lighting in some scenes and a quick, somewhat smooth introduction. I'd have made the MC's culture shock a lot more pronounced, but that's me.

Any ideas on what's planned for the future? Is she going to be cruel or sweet? Slutty or chaste? With other men or women? Or do you get to steer her on the way? The sex training engine is quite a good concept as well as being simple and I'm hoping that there'll be some scenes you can only unlock if you taken a certain path with her.

Watching for now...

Last edited:

DuckyDock

Jul 13, 2017
Very promising beginning. Though I wish the scenes had more animation showing more of her body and such.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Cute girl. I'm gonna give this a try :love: . I was hesitant at first since its 0.1 and can usually get abandoned sooner rather than later until I saw the developer name. I like Casual Desire and this dev has been very consistent with his/her updates.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
This is explained in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Simple potion could suffice, this way there doesn't need to be an entire route dedicated to it. In another game (Rise of the White Flower), the female protagonist would just drink a potion whenever she wanted a dick. It was temporary of course, but it did allow for different styles of dicks. And since magic is illegal in this game, it would be a safer way to do it without worry of getting executed for using magic lol.
As someone who enjoys monster girls, I feel disappointed. To me that looks more like an excuse not to go to the effort of making a monster girl:/ . If she could switch in and out of human and monster form with Transformation or illusion magic. It be fine (the plot would mean more you really are protecting a succubus from danger). Just to say her power is the horns, or tail. Just leaves me disappointed I guess :/

Since its early version, I might just wait and see what happens in development. If she has no monster form, im less enticed for now.

Also that rise on the white flower game. I actually quit when she started growing dicks. Cause the events forced you to do it :/ couldnt throw the potion into the trash :/

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
As someone who enjoys monster girls, I feel disappointed. To me that looks more like an excuse not to go to the effort of making a monster girl:/ . If she could switch in and out of human and monster form with Transformation or illusion magic. It be fine (the plot would mean more you really are protecting a succubus from danger). Just to say her power is the horns, or tail. Just leaves me disappointed I guess :/

Also that rise on the white flower game. I actually quit when she started growing dicks. Cause the events forced you to do it :/ couldnt throw the potion into the trash :/
yeah a succubus like from lust academy or demon like from lunars chosen would be nice

Reactions: Nobles

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
Wait, it's implied when cleaning Lucius' cellar that the MC can read in the new world, whereas s/he couldn't understand Valérie without the spell at first. Did I miss something or is learning to read not a plot point at all? (Yes I know, this is nitpicking of high degree)

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
This seems to have the same big problem Casual Desires has. Loads of text that accomplish very little. This one seems to be going in that same direction but it's worse here because the situation demands the stakes and intensity to be higher.

In CD, when characters waste a bunch of paragraphs with bland small talk and uninteresting narration, it's annoying but not so bad because they're normal people having a normal life with no danger.

Rebel Duet puts the characters in such unusual situations but the characters and the world don't care enough. The MC's reaction to being ripped out their homeworld is barely more than mild confusion. Despite a few days passing, they don't have several important conversations that should have been very high on their priorities lists: Valerie's motivations, questions about magic, connections between worlds, the MC's general competence, their immediate and long term plans...
So when the sex scenes with Valerie happened, I barely cared. I don't know who she is, what she likes, what she wants or what she's thinking. This is made worse by the character's expressions being so flat in the renders. Neither the text nor the visuals show much emotion.

I was only carried to the end by the interesting premise and the good visuals.
But this is only the first version. I'll leave this criticism here and cross my fingers for future versions to make this VN better.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
This seems to have the same big problem Casual Desires has. Loads of text that accomplish very little. This one seems to be going in that same direction but it's worse here because the situation demands the stakes and intensity to be higher.

In CD, when characters waste a bunch of paragraphs with bland small talk and uninteresting narration, it's annoying but not so bad because they're normal people having a normal life with no danger.

Rebel Duet puts the characters in such unusual situations but the characters and the world don't care enough. The MC's reaction to being ripped out their homeworld is barely more than mild confusion. Despite a few days passing, they don't have several important conversations that should have been very high on their priorities lists: Valerie's motivations, questions about magic, connections between worlds, the MC's general competence, their immediate and long term plans...
So when the sex scenes with Valerie happened, I barely cared. I don't know who she is, what she likes, what she wants or what she's thinking. This is made worse by the character's expressions being so flat in the renders. Neither the text nor the visuals show much emotion.

I was only carried to the end by the interesting premise and the good visuals.
But this is only the first version. I'll leave this criticism here and cross my fingers for future versions to make this VN better.
So, would you prefer the MC to curl up in a ball, crying in a corner like a lil bitch? "OMG! OMG! Mommy! Help me! MOMMY!!!" I haven't played this yet, but I'd rather play a game where the MC just looks around, sees all the weird shit and takes it in stride. Sure, maybe think to yourself that it's a dream or some shit, but not act like a lil bitch over things that happened. Roll with the punches life throws at you.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Oh boy...
I haven't played this yet, but
But you still thought it was a good idea to assume the worst about me and my criticism. Not a good way to have conversations.

So, would you prefer the MC to curl up in a ball, crying in a corner like a lil bitch? "OMG! OMG! Mommy! Help me! MOMMY!!!"
How sad that the only two possibilities you can conceive of are useless panic or complete stoicism. Not like there's a whole complex spectrum of possible reactions a person could have to being put in such a situation.
My criticism is that the protagonist's reaction doesn't match what we know of her. She's an average office worker and a loner, not a war veteran or a thrill seeker. I don't need her to curl up and cry (although that would be better than what we got). I want her to have way more questions, to take *some* time to adjust, to at least make it seem like this is the big deal it is supposed to be and to come to conclusions about what is happening and what she should do based on that.
Instead out duet stumbles about not having a goal, not getting to know each other, not trying hard enough to adapt to their new environment and the environment doesn't react. They're not questioned for acting strangely or differently, the face no danger due their lack of knowledge before learning it and they don't struggle to fit in. Why bother transporting the characters to a new world if they don't react to the world and the world doesn't react to them?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Oh boy...

But you still thought it was a good idea to assume the worst about me and my criticism. Not a good way to have conversations.

How sad that the only two possibilities you can conceive of are useless panic or complete stoicism. Not like there's a whole complex spectrum of possible reactions a person could have to being put in such a situation.
My criticism is that the protagonist's reaction doesn't match what we know of her. She's an average office worker and a loner, not a war veteran or a thrill seeker. I don't need her to curl up and cry (although that would be better than what we got). I want her to have way more questions, to take *some* time to adjust, to at least make it seem like this is the big deal it is supposed to be and to come to conclusions about what is happening and what she should do based on that.
Instead out duet stumbles about not having a goal, not getting to know each other, not trying hard enough to adapt to their new environment and the environment doesn't react. They're not questioned for acting strangely or differently, the face no danger due their lack of knowledge before learning it and they don't struggle to fit in. Why bother transporting the characters to a new world if they don't react to the world and the world doesn't react to them?
Apparently you're so full of yourself, that a joke would ruffle your feathers. Probably best for you to get off the net, if something like that set you off.

protagonist's reaction doesn't match what we know of her
Also, this. From what I've read we have a choice of him or her. But doesn't matter. My point still stands. Better to be stoic than panic-ridden or anything in-between.

Reactions: Takkertje
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes