AelphysTerra

May 13, 2020
Wake up new ionDivvy game just dropped.

(If this is as good as Casual Desires then the wait times for updates will be worth it.)

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
loved this title.. has so much potential if the team can be patient and not expect immediate financial returns.. good luck

Reactions: ionDivvy

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
1 minor nag with the title.. it seems (as far as ive read thus far) that your falling prey to the old age problem of not establishing a physical MC presence/identity.. while im all for 'look how you imagine' it does take away from the immersion of a enjoyable story if the mc face is constantly not seen.. hell WVM are having enough trouble with stuff like that and the black box of death face covering.. if this changes later on in reading then fair enough but at the point im at it hasnt happened yet and it really needs altering as scenes look far better and have more potential when you can see the characters interact fully instead of blocking out the characters head just to avoid choosing an actual face for the protag

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Just finished playing this, really good beginning am exited to see where it goes, I play Casual Desires as well, but I think I like this one better so far. Very cute girl, was glad to see the Protag is cute as well.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hey, that was pretty fun! There's certainly enough lore bits and to make one curious how the story will expand over time. The renders are sharp and clean.

Out of curiousity, as we (the player) had the option to mention how many sexy time encounters we've had in the past, will there be options to sloot around as a psuedo succubus yourself, or are you regulated to a girls only diet as a female MC? The concept of corrupting the partner while being corrupted yourself is a fun one, thus the ask.

Regardless, this was a interesting read, and I'll be watching to see how it develops for sure.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Bodyguard? Why? She can't defend herself by her own?

I imaging that: the MC don't gonna be become succubus/incubus them self log ran. If it that so. I don't knwo if diving into it or just wait for farther changes. Becous it would be shame if the MC can't be turned in succubus/incubus depend on which character you playing with.

But be bodyguard and also train the succubus to defend herself. I see no transformation for MC. I would love to become Succubus myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Belgaesh

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
will there be options to sloot around as a psuedo succubus yourself, or are you regulated to a girls only diet as a female MC? The concept of corrupting the partner while being corrupted yourself is a fun one, thus the ask.
A female MC will indeed have plenty of options to sleep with other women and/or men. If playing as a male protagonist, it will also be possible to sleep with various other women throughout the game.

While Valerie - the succubus heroine - is the main highlight of the game, the protagonist's own sexual experiences will be given importance as well.

1 minor nag with the title.. it seems (as far as ive read thus far) that your falling prey to the old age problem of not establishing a physical MC presence/identity.. while im all for 'look how you imagine' it does take away from the immersion of a enjoyable story if the mc face is constantly not seen..
Thank you for the feedback. I can see how obscuring the protagonist's face could lead to a less immersive experience. There are a few renders showing more of the MC's face (such as when kissing, since this is difficult to convey in first-person), but I could add more of these shots in the future where appropriate.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
While Valerie - the succubus heroine - is the main highlight of the game, the protagonist's own sexual experiences will be given importance as well.
if playing as male mc will lesbian be avoidable? based on this im guessing not.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
My only question is if you can force the MC and the succubus LI on a pure "taco" diet (if I play with the female protag). :ROFLMAO:

If not, I will just play with the male protag.

Last edited:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
if playing as male mc will lesbian be avoidable? based on this im guessing not.
Yes. All lesbian content is completely optional in male MC playthroughs. For threesomes (2 girls and 1 guy), you will also be given the option to decide whether the girls can play with each other, or if they will only touch the MC.

My only question is if the MC and the succubus LI can be on a full "taco" diet (if I play with the female protag). :ROFLMAO:
With a female MC, you can choose to play the entire game without seeing a single dick. ;)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
1 minor nag with the title.. it seems (as far as ive read thus far) that your falling prey to the old age problem of not establishing a physical MC presence/identity.. while im all for 'look how you imagine' it does take away from the immersion of a enjoyable story if the mc face is constantly not seen.. hell WVM are having enough trouble with stuff like that and the black box of death face covering.. if this changes later on in reading then fair enough but at the point im at it hasnt happened yet and it really needs altering as scenes look far better and have more potential when you can see the characters interact fully instead of blocking out the characters head just to avoid choosing an actual face for the protag
This game never gonna show MC Face, like happened in Fanatasy Dating? Like we knew gonna know if she ugly or or samthing else. I liked Casual disere becou it show full MC face and it was trull fan to play with. Knwoing how cute beatyfull MC is make me gonna play again Casual Desire.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Yes. All lesbian content is completely optional in male MC playthroughs. For threesomes (2 girls and 1 guy), you will also be given the option to decide whether the girls can play with each other, or if they will only touch the MC.
pleasant surprise will give this a try

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes