Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
A female MC will indeed have plenty of options to sleep with other women and/or men. If playing as a male protagonist, it will also be possible to sleep with various other women throughout the game.

While Valerie - the succubus heroine - is the main highlight of the game, the protagonist's own sexual experiences will be given importance as well.
Keen! Looking forward to seeing how it all develops. Best of luck; that's quite the workload you are shouldering.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Would it be possible to have a solo route just with Valerie without involving anyone in anyway or will there be unavoidable involvement/scenes further down the line ?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Interesting. Nice start so far and a nice amount of content as well. Renders are fine and the music is relaxing too and enjoyable. The glossary is great too. Some lore gathering is always appreciated.

It feels like this game was made more for a male MC than a female MC though. There are times in dialogue where Val talks to the MC like they are a male, yet you are playing a female MC. Like the conversation about how bravery can be sexy to us girls. It's like, yeah. I'm a girl. You don't have to tell me about girls. Just you can tell a lot of the dialogue is geared more towards male than female, regardless of the MC's gender. Even some scenes with the arms of the MC in view, you can see they are male arms.

One thing I did like is how the MC actually freaks out a bit over this whole situation at first. Too many games make the MC act like these types of things are normal and it doesn't affect them at all. It's nice for once to see an MC who doesn't just accept all these things happening to them and brush them off as an every day situation for once.

But yeah, the writing is good and the story is interesting so far. The little training stuff with Val is nice and unique (for me at least). Curious where this is going to go. Best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

Sep 13, 2021
A female MC will indeed have plenty of options to sleep with other women and/or men. If playing as a male protagonist, it will also be possible to sleep with various other women throughout the game.
Will the male protagonist also be able to sleep with other men? Would seem appropriate given the fantasy nature of it, and training a succubus ?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Hm nice over all but fake choices that are pick the option you are supposed to or die and reload are never nice.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Since this is a fantasy setting, how about a third option for mc?
Namely: Futa. Also for a powerful enough succ growing a magic dick should be a breeze. :giggle::coffee:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Would it be possible to have a solo route just with Valerie without involving anyone in anyway or will there be unavoidable involvement/scenes further down the line ?
Any sex scene featuring other characters will be completely optional. If you want to focus exclusively on the MC and Valerie being together, it will be very easy to do so. The player can also decide whether their relationship turns romantic, or stays purely sexual.

There are times in dialogue where Val talks to the MC like they are a male, yet you are playing a female MC.
That's a good point. While most of the dialogue is currently shared between both male and female MC, I'll be adding more unique dialogue in the future, in order to make the two characters stand apart more.

Since this is a fantasy setting, how about a third option for mc?
Namely: Futa. Also for a powerful enough succ growing a magic dick should be a breeze. :giggle::coffee:
An option later in the story for a female MC to transform into a futanari is something I think could be interesting. ;)

Of course, this would be clearly communicated to the player and easily avoidable, so people who aren't interested in this type of content would not be forced into anything.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
1 minor nag with the title.. it seems (as far as ive read thus far) that your falling prey to the old age problem of not establishing a physical MC presence/identity.. while im all for 'look how you imagine' it does take away from the immersion of a enjoyable story if the mc face is constantly not seen.. hell WVM are having enough trouble with stuff like that and the black box of death face covering.. if this changes later on in reading then fair enough but at the point im at it hasnt happened yet and it really needs altering as scenes look far better and have more potential when you can see the characters interact fully instead of blocking out the characters head just to avoid choosing an actual face for the protag
You can see the MC's face once if you choose to kiss Valerie. I don't know about the male MC but the female one is really pretty too. So the faces already exist but, you're right, it would be nice to see them more often.

Reactions: Raitei410

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Of course, this would be clearly communicated to the player and easily avoidable, so people who aren't interested in this type of content would not be forced into anything.
Don't need to worry about this one with me, i'm not a baby who needs everything to be avoidable or i throw a tantrum.
That said, probably a wise move since we have a big kindergarten here. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Also i heard you plan on going into darker realms in this game.
So i can't help but wonder, what realms are those?
Slavery? Torture? (sexual or otherwise.) Maybe some combat gore? :unsure::coffee:

Reactions: Dragon59

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Well it is quite interesting for the first release of the story, may I ask is it a harem story or we finally need to choose one Li?

Reactions: privetin13

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Very little content yet, but looks promising. Please continue with more animations and different ladies. And I would suggest also adding sounds and moans during animated scenes. Good work (y)

Reactions: ionDivvy

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So from the premise, is says guard of the succubus, but from the images it doesnt look like a succubus. Unless thats not the succubus girl ? Is she really a monster girl or is she not showcased on the images ?

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes