• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Also i heard you plan on going into darker realms in this game.
So i can't help but wonder, what realms are those?
Slavery? Torture? (sexual or otherwise.) Maybe some combat gore? :unsure::coffee:
There will be combat, violence, murder and darker themes in general (i.e. the slave trade and racism against non-humans).

So from the premise, is says guard of the succubus, but from the images it doesnt look like a succubus. Unless thats not the succubus girl ? Is she really a monster girl or is she not showcased on the images ?
If the player chooses to corrupt Valerie (the succubus), over time she will gradually assume more of a demonic appearance, with a tail, horns, wings, and potentially even a womb tattoo.

Since she is still young and inexperienced, her appearance hasn't diverged much from a human's yet.

Wait, it's implied when cleaning Lucius' cellar that the MC can read in the new world, whereas s/he couldn't understand Valérie without the spell at first. Did I miss something or is learning to read not a plot point at all? (Yes I know, this is nitpicking of high degree)
Basically, Valerie used a spell which allows her and the MC to understand the local language and dialect. Since the protagonist already knew how to read in their own world, this skillset applied to the new language as well.

I'll be making some additions to the dialogue to better explain this.

Any ideas on what's planned for the future? Is she going to be cruel or sweet? Slutty or chaste? With other men or women? Or do you get to steer her on the way?
The player can choose to pursue a romantic and (mostly) vanilla relationship with Valerie, or they can corrupt her and lead her down a path of dark magic and sexual depravity. If the player wants to invite others or even 'pimp' Valerie out, that is an option, but the player will have to explicitly consent first by asking Valerie.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
the player will have to explicitly consent first by asking Valerie.
So do we choose or does she? If she's going for it anyway why not just skip the asking part? Unless she'll refuse which I don't see happening with max corruption

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
The dev is talking about about a choice on top of anothe. You choose to pimp her but you also have to ask her.
If Valerie is sufficiently perverted/corrupted, the protagonist will consider whether or not this is something they are interested in. If the player chooses 'yes', then the protagonist will ask Valerie to do this in future encounters. If they choose 'no', then that type of content stays disabled for the rest of the game.

Basically, I don't want to ever put the player in a position where they're forced into content they aren't comfortable with.

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
If the player wants to invite others or even 'pimp' Valerie out, that is an option, but the player will have to explicitly consent first by asking Valerie.
Ok maybe I read that wrong. I think you were making it a point it will always be the player's choice by asking Valerie to do something or not, not that we actually need to double check with her once we decide to share/not to share. Thanks

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Mixdrop is hit or miss for me. Most times it's good, other times to get a 1-50mb file it takes 5-15mins. Not a long amount, but if the file is over a gig and it's one of those shit days, it can be a real pain in the ass.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes