tania

Jun 30, 2017
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // exp/points

View attachment 2592624 View attachment 2592623

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 2592625 View attachment 2592626

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
Miss one command very important, unlimited train sucubus at night:

trainingfatigue=0

(on 5 it ends the training) theres also "traininglevel=xx"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
I think the MC is a little "too kind" for my liking. More options to shape the mc personality would be nice. Like encouraging Valerie to use mind control magic for a more evil playthrough.
She has a noble heart, and she's really attracted to Valerie, so she can't do otherwise (same for the male MC, there's one, right? I forget :unsure: )

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
This was great so far, I'm definitely looking forward to more; the main characters were both relatable and lovable already, and I really enjoyed the conversation style between the two (and others as well, the personality writing was very good all around).

ionDivvy I'm curious, given that it seems as though the player might effectively be able to corrupt (or not) the MC and the succubus independently of one another (seeing as how the stats track the MC and succubus' partners separately, for example, I'm guessing you can have the MC sleep around without having the succubus doing so as well), and seeing how the first chapter was peppered with little teases like the MC lampshading the succubus as having referred to them like her pet, the MC calling her their master, and MC not being automatically unhappy about that:

Will it be possible for the player to influence the relationship dynamic in such a way that, say, the succubus can be the one who takes the lead more, becomes more dominant, etc?

Or will the MC always have that role?

Last edited:
Reactions: ionDivvy

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Will it be possible for the player to influence the relationship dynamic in such a way that, say, the succubus can be the one who takes the lead more, becomes more dominant, etc?
Yes, there will be choices throughout the game that can give the protagonist either dominance or submission points. This can influence the direction of future sex scenes as well as the training portion of the game.

A protagonist with high submission points would allow (and encourage) Valerie to take the lead more often, whereas high dominance points would have the protagonist be more bold and assertive.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Yes, there will be choices throughout the game that can give the protagonist either dominance or submission points. This can influence the direction of future sex scenes as well as the training portion of the game.

A protagonist with high submission points would allow (and encourage) Valerie to take the lead more often, whereas high dominance points would have the protagonist be more bold and assertive.
Fantastic. Even just with chapter 1, the choice system is so dynamic already.
I'm looking forward to seeing how that could play out into future chapters.

Though, I'm hoping that having a more submissive/dominant MC will still allow for monogamous/polyamorous choices, or won't affect how romantic the relationship is?

Not that it should of course, I can see those all being separate scaling choice systems, it's just that there have been many examples of other games where a dominant MC is automatically a less romantic one, or a submissive MC is less likely to have a LI who stays exclusive to them, and it would be a shame - but based on chapter 1 of this, and Casual Desires so far, I can tell you enjoy building flexibility in that avoids that, so I guess I'm just saying keep doing what you're doing, more of the same please.

Last edited:
Feb 28, 2023
There isn't much FPOV games out there, so any good FPOV is a blessing. It was a good start.

I wish MC would have longer fingernails. And that last dress was awful. And I hope and wish there could be more FPOV sex scenes.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
WTF just wow this is a fucking little gem, Val is so cute and sweet for a succubus, real good quality, like the story for the most part, it is certainly a unique story, except for some of the lore stuff and working in the cellar it was really enjoyable.

So love is vanilla, but how vanilla is the sex stuff going to be.

thealjey

Nov 15, 2020
Dude! The character design, the lighting, the camera setup, the writing - all top notch!
The scaling on some objects is f-ed up, but that is pretty common for DAZ.
I'm really looking forward to future releases of this cool new game.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I really love that I can shape my MC as I want him. Nice but dominant and no NTR, as I understand will be an option. That's just me! :ROFLMAO: Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Reactions: ionDivvy

akaio

Jun 7, 2020
thought it was some sequel of Bad Memories, such a disappointment, Game looks good tho.

I'll try this game after 3 or 4 more updates, hope it's not sandbox, That's why I never played Casual Desires more than once. I know that you want play-time but sandbox it's just awful
Since when is Casual Desires a sandbox? It's a pure VN, though with a lot of choices and branching, some of which might seem like sandbox choices at the first glance (go to x/go to y), but there aren't any.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Silly question but I want to know :p
Is the story of this game count as "isekai" ?
Also succubus get their energy by drinking human semen, yes? But I'm playing as a female protagonist so how does that work?

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Silly question but I want to know :p
Is the story of this game count as "isekai" ?
Also succubus get their energy by drinking human semen, yes? But I'm playing as a female protagonist so how does that work?
You'll probably have to become a cum guzzler to feed the succubus? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes