ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Is the story of this game count as "isekai" ?
Rebel Duet is indeed isekai, albeit a more western take on the genre.

I'll be including more flashbacks over the course of the game that flesh out the protagonist's backstory, so Earth isn't entirely out of the picture. Plus, Valerie is very interested in learning about the protagonist's world. ;)
Also succubus get their energy by drinking human semen, yes? But I'm playing as a female protagonist so how does that work?
Succubi in Rebel Duet attain sexual energy through either lust or bodily fluids (semen, saliva, pussy juice). So, while both is preferable, it isn't necessary for Valerie to explicitly have sex as long as her partner feels a significant degree of lust.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The fuck is isekai.
I didn't know either. Here is the (Google) translation of part of an article in French:

Isekai, which literally stands for “Otherworld” is a subgenre of manga, in the world of Japanese fantasy. By fantasy, we mean an imaginary universe that mixes the supernatural, magic and is often associated with myths.

In the Isekai, the main story usually revolves around a character brought, trapped or reincarnated in a parallel world. This universe is often known to the main character's world as an imaginary world, which is often unknown to the protagonist.

Arrived in this new environment, the character will have to take on trials, discover new skills, in order to be able to survive and enjoy this new life.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
v0.2 Release:

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This release focuses a bit more on the worldbuilding and character development, in the lead-up to 0.3, which will be significantly darker and more action packed.

In terms of the new training positions, doggy style (male), cunnilingus (male), nipple sucking receive (female), cunnilingus receive (female), and anal fingering (both sexes) have been added with this release.

I hope you enjoy!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rebel Duet [v0.2b] [ionDivvy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats // exp/points

View attachment 2592624 View attachment 2592623

choices detection/outcome

View attachment 2592625 View attachment 2592626

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
The fuck is isekai.
Its a Japanese term, that blew up in the LN/VN Manga and anime material. So it became popular so much its like its own genre. So much you could argue authors copied each other just because most of its the same. It even got its own bingo card

Udayana summed it up pretty well tho. Tho most of the time, the world comes with game mechanics / classes, or some rule system that plays in the MCs favour . It pulls away from classical world travel in this regard.

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
There are no plans for NTR content. Everything the succubus heroine does will be with the full consent of the player.

You can invite others to join for group sex, or share her if she is sufficiently corrupted, but this is highly optional and requires the player to explicitly consent to that type of content for it to be enabled.

By default, Valerie is only interested in the protagonist, and it will stay that way unless you ask her otherwise.

All fetish content is optional. Rebel Duet places a big emphasis on player choice.
Thanks...great clear responses. Also, it would aid many if this information was included with your main project post. (Add this information to your Dev Notes tab)

Reactions: ionDivvy

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
I suggest the dev to use the compressed versions for the android build, 0.2 and already 750Mb, soon it will be too big for apks. Well, I will play in joiplay so no problem for me though, just an advice. The game looks good, hope it will be as good as the Casual Desires.

Reactions: ionDivvy

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2592746
Rebel Duet [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.​

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
up pls ^^

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
View attachment 2592746
Rebel Duet [v0.2b] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.​

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thanks for the mods, you do good work. Will buy you a coffee.

Also, just FYI, you provide a free Patreon link to the mod and that's great. But..

Mixdrop - that place consistently sets my ESET NOD32 detection off for shady sites - like Mixdrop straight up tries to infect my computer every time. I don't know if you have an account with them or something but... that place no bueno, compadre.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Thanks for the mods, you do good work. Will buy you a coffee.

Also, just FYI, you provide a free Patreon link to the mod and that's great. But..

Mixdrop - that place consistently sets my ESET NOD32 detection off for shady sites - like Mixdrop straight up tries to infect my computer every time. I don't know if you have an account with them or something but... that place no bueno, compadre.
Just get it from his Patreon.

Reactions: JokerLeader
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes