SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
View attachment 2592746
Rebel Duet [v0.2b] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thanks for the mods, you do good work. Will buy you a coffee.

Also, just FYI, you provide a free Patreon link to the mod and that's great. But..

Mixdrop - that place consistently sets my ESET NOD32 detection off for shady sites - like Mixdrop straight up tries to infect my computer every time. I don't know if you have an account with them or something but... that place no bueno, compadre.

Mixdrop is fire and forget, it almost never gets DMCA'd, and files are still there 5 years later. I have no issues with Mixdrop, using an AdBlock (uBlock) and it takes 3 clicks to download. I never understood why so many have issues apart from the UK banning Mixdrop, but a VPN solves that.

Plus it's on Patreon for free, does that also cause issues?

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Mixdrop is fire and forget, it almost never gets DMCA'd, and files are still there 5 years later. I have no issues with Mixdrop, using an AdBlock (uBlock) and it takes 3 clicks to download. I never understood why so many have issues apart from the UK banning Mixdrop, but a VPN solves that.

Plus it's on Patreon for free, does that also cause issues?
No, the Patreon link is fine. I use a VPN, and Mixdrop is the only fileshare service that regularly blitzes me with sending me to harmful sites. It's been like that for as long as I've been goofing around on this site, so that's back in 2021.

Anyway, I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm just providing information. Mixdrop also triggers the VPN link protection I have, as well. I use Nord.

Reactions: Gudil and moomba13

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
No, the Patreon link is fine. I use a VPN, and Mixdrop is the only fileshare service that regularly blitzes me with sending me to harmful sites. It's been like that for as long as I've been goofing around on this site, so that's back in 2021.

Anyway, I'm not telling anyone what to do, I'm just providing information. Mixdrop also triggers the VPN link protection I have, as well. I use Nord.
Does not do anything here, uBlock Origins, Edge browser, and Mullvad VPN with stuff blocked, 3 clicks no issues.

uBlock will negate almost all those issues.

Reactions: JokerLeader

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ok another took esperietion from Fatnasy Dating. Whe the MC face go cut off and I don't see a chance seee if she pretty or not. But what is she really that uglier?

We nee more face in thid view point. Why hiding it?

Mar 18, 2019
I knew the char looked familiar, it's Angel from Betrayed. That got me interested, but now the real question: is anal planned?

Edit: Scratch that, I searched an it will. Onto the watchlist this goes.

chaosbox24

Apr 2, 2023
Will the choices be clear in giving D/S or corrupt points in that it will flat out tell you what you will be getting or will we need some type of mod to show those hidden points? I like it when my choices in games are very clear in what they do and me picking some third option that I think sounds good actually gives me less points than another similar choice. Just a simple D+2 or S+1 on the dialogue choices, things like that so it's obvious we get exactly what we want when picking those choices.

• Angry
Reactions: ZIROKARS

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the the red head succubus didn't go to save her? Is she afraid of monsters? It seam like there only on choise matter? I hoped that the succubus go to save her instead of letting her die. So the MC character could say I belive you, but you died it kind harsh. Seam like there are no choise at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyeHigh 038

grimsaint

Aug 7, 2016
animations could use some work but the story could get interesting can't wait to see where this goes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks for the mods, you do good work. Will buy you a coffee.

Also, just FYI, you provide a free Patreon link to the mod and that's great. But..

Mixdrop - that place consistently sets my ESET NOD32 detection off for shady sites - like Mixdrop straight up tries to infect my computer every time. I don't know if you have an account with them or something but... that place no bueno, compadre.
Im surprised anyone singles out those download sites - in my experience literally all of them except for Mega - when visited without ad-blocker, try their hardest to 1)give my computer aids and 2) not give me the actual file but more ads. When visited with a strong ad-blocker, they're all pretty equivalent, except gofile tends to be faster, and mega is capped.

On this actual game, I'm super excited, since I know from Casual Desires he's quite hard working. Will check it out immediately and comment further...
as far as i know there is going to be optional sharing but no ntr.
My favorite setup.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah I did. I'm just telling folks to be wary of Mixdrop. Everyone do what you will with the information, it's just a public service announcement.
I have no issues with any of the dl sites. Well, some are slower than shit, but with uBlock Origin, I have no issues with the crap people report.

Demonolit

Jul 24, 2018
View attachment 2592746
Rebel Duet [v0.2b] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
blocks the file, finds viruses

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
See MC elmost cut off the screen it frustrating. Why, dev, why??? It alredy strange that you made it in POV, but cutting The MC almost out of pictiure is too harsh. Casual Desire was your best game ever.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
See MC elmost cut off the screen it frustrating. Why, dev, why??? It alredy strange that you made it in POV, but cutting The MC almost out of pictiure is too harsh. Casual Desire was your best game ever.
A lot of these miscreants on here don't want to see the MC at all. So, maybe the dev is trying to appease those miscreants. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Rebel Duet - Face better this way fully shown.jpg
The full face is better when it not hiden. How good it is see MC face, it would be cool see it everywhere not only after orgasm.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes