Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Personally I did find the lack of seeing the MCs face to be more immersive. At least as far as the male player character is concerned. It makes sense that players that pick the female MC would want to see the player character more.
Thinking back to other games, i think the best framed shots with immersion in mind DO show the the player, but they're always kinda out-of-focus, like their head is halfway off the screen, or their back is turned, something that makes it clear it's from their perspective.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Thinking back to other games, i think the best framed shots with immersion in mind DO show the the player, but they're always kinda out-of-focus, like their head is halfway off the screen, or their back is turned, something that makes it clear it's from their perspective.
first you're say good thing to the player on other hand you are just talling the exact oposide that each every MC need to cut out the face. Are talling me that yout hat Third view of MC chowing of their face and the other instead hiding it good?

Crucial Desire was perfect and is perfect in all mean. I thing the dev is new on this kind of thing on POV persective and need to dose a good amoung in Third point of view that he kind excellent with and good amon of POV just too keep thing beliance in each aspect of this new game.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
firt youre say good thing to the player on other hand you are just talling the exact oposide that each every MC need to cut out the face. Are talling me that yout hat Third view of MC chowing of their face and the other instead hiding it good?

Crucial Desire was perfect and is perfect in all mean. I thing the dev is new on this kind of thing on POV persective and need to dose a good amoung in Third point of view that he kind excellent with and good amon of POV just too keep thing beliance in each aspect of this new game.
I'm sorry, I do wish to converse with you, but there's simply too much of a language barrier here.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Can you Imporve the choice in prolog where we just run away, insteid of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sure, I could expand this with a second choice/outcome in which they do survive, since it can otherwise be quite startling.

There will be a number of bad endings throughout the game, but they will always loop back to the previous choice so that players don't have to worry about losing progress. My goal with this is that by taking invulnerability away from the protagonist, there will be more of a sense of danger and suspense during fights and other heated moments.

Of course, these scenes will be added sparingly, as having to repeatedly rewind would lead to frustration.

What sort of mind control is in this, and how prominent is it?
The succubus heroine is capable of mind control (i.e. forcing the target to do her bidding) and uses it at a key moment early in the story. Depending on how far the protagonist corrupts her, it will be possible for her to use various forms of mind control at other points in the future.

Reactions: DarkDank

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Im surprised anyone singles out those download sites - in my experience literally all of them except for Mega - when visited without ad-blocker, try their hardest to 1)give my computer aids and 2) not give me the actual file but more ads. When visited with a strong ad-blocker, they're all pretty equivalent, except gofile tends to be faster, and mega is capped.

On this actual game, I'm super excited, since I know from Casual Desires he's quite hard working. Will check it out immediately and comment further...

My favorite setup.
I use Mega whenever available. For like $3 a month I get steady uncorrupted downloads from that site. Workupload and GoFile seem reliable and my adblocker/VPN adblocker (I have 2) work on those sites just fine, so those two don't spam me with ads. It's just Mixdrop, it hasn't given up trying to infect my computer with something - according to ESET and Nord, anyway. It may be a region specific thing or whatever. My antivirus doesn't usually pull up the fake malware and virus stuff that some folks get when downloading files from F95 listed games so I consider it pretty good. Anyway, folks can do what they want with the info, it might be helpful to somebody. Then again, it might not, lol.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Sure, I could expand this with a second choice/outcome in which they do survive, since it can otherwise be quite startling.

There will be a number of bad endings throughout the game, but they will always loop back to the previous choice so that players don't have to worry about losing progress. My goal with this is that by taking invulnerability away from the protagonist, there will be more of a sense of danger and suspense during fights and other heated moments.
In that scene, I found it odd that trying to escape was described as "cowardly" and the MC just agreeing with no reservations to a pact with the woman who's just kidnapped them was described as the "brave" option, when to my mind it was the exact opposite.

But I think it's pretty clear that I'm not the target audience for this, so don't feel you need to care about my opinion.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
In that scene, I found it odd that trying to escape was described as "cowardly" and the MC just agreeing with no reservations to a pact with the woman who's just kidnapped them was described as the "brave" option, when to my mind it was the exact opposite.

But I think it's pretty clear that I'm not the target audience for this, so don't feel you need to care about my opinion.
Personally I found it made sense. The cowardly option is for the MC to try and go back to a life he/she knows well but doesn't like so much, the brave option is to dive into an unknown world with an unknown being he/she is attracted to, and to accept the risks. I think "cowardly" means here "fear of the unknown".

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh, you bastard with that ending.
Very enjoyable update, one of the few games I play with pretty much nothing bad about it, the sword stuff is kind of boring, but otherwise this is a great game.

Reactions: Udayana

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Oh, you bastard with that ending.
Very enjoyable update, one of the few games I play with pretty much nothing bad about it, the sword stuff is kind of boring, but otherwise this is a great game.
The lessons can be interesting too, very few people practise this kind of fencing nowadays.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Hard agree, but again, considering the target audience, yeh.

It's like when games will have a "be an alpha douche" vs "be passive" option but the first actually comes off as an overly long dorky rant when the play would just be to smirk and walk away.

Markosh_1973

Nov 29, 2020
I just hope MC makes noticeable progress in sword fighting as well as mentally. Because his stuttering and stammering is annoying at some point but somehow... although he should have advantages in diplomacy? Is it the same with another choice?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I just hope MC makes noticeable progress in sword fighting as well as mentally. Because his stuttering and stammering is annoying at some point but somehow... although he should have advantages in diplomacy? Is it the same with another choice?
I picked up diploamacy as well for female portagonist and I hope she gonna learn the spell soon. Becous whe the MC fainted in end of the update it and befor in MC dream it make me feel like that MC is from the succubus world as well. I don't understand how a mere beign be sent to another world instead of grouing up in Succubus world becous make no sense. The MC is clearly 100% from the same world of the Succubus. No other mortals had MC sintomos like fainted even with summoning it. It make me lot of think over about.

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
Wait what, there is going to be NTR in this, WTF?
There are no plans for NTR content. Everything the succubus heroine does will be with the full consent of the player.

You can invite others to join for group sex, or share her if she is sufficiently corrupted, but this is highly optional and requires the player to explicitly consent to that type of content for it to be enabled.

By default, Valerie is only interested in the protagonist, and it will stay that way unless you ask her otherwise.

All fetish content is optional. Rebel Duet places a big emphasis on player choice.
dont know where this is ntr....

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Nice game, but a lot of pictures are missing...
And, I don't see more to play considering the first release

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Nice. First choice in the game and it's already not a choice, because you will play the game as developer wanted.
Signing a contract with a girl you've just met? Of course! Give me two!
There's also a cheesy line on behalf of the main character straight after that, "I feel it's all going to work out well... I'll protect her with my life."

Frankly, after that, the desire to continue to play completely lost. I fast-forwarded the rest of the game just to see what the next choices would be. I guess I didn't lose anything, essentially all the choices we made at the beginning about the character's personality don't affect anything, we'll still be forced to follow the rails.
All right, thank you. That's definitely not for me. Good luck with the game.

Reactions: 88Michele88

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
unusual ending to an update .. leaves me with the impression Val ... is fucking others ... which for me is a no no .... i'll stick around to see what the next update has instore ,,, but if my succubi hints at anyone but the MC , you need to add swinging or ntr .. to your tags list .. and i'll be done with this game :unsure:

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes