ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Val ... is fucking others
She isn't. Valerie will never do anything sexual behind your back or without your permission. :)

Nice game, but a lot of pictures are missing...
And, I don't see more to play considering the first release
Does your game show '0.2b' when clicking the Info button in the main menu? I can't speak for modified downloads/versions of the game, but the official 0.2b uploads have been tested and contain all new content.

Reactions: MrBenny

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Personally I found it made sense. The cowardly option is for the MC to try and go back to a life he/she knows well but doesn't like so much, the brave option is to dive into an unknown world with an unknown being he/she is attracted to, and to accept the risks. I think "cowardly" means here "fear of the unknown".
Immagine you got summoned in a world out nowhere and where you don't know what heck is going on, why a stranger summoned me and why I'm here. Do you run away or jus go with the flow? I better run away and if the person who summoned saved my ass I going to belive her and protect her. But this corrupt i oblig one since she didn't saved the MC, why should I protect somone If it just let us die. In intro after Succubus explaind to us somone but leter on our reaction she didn't go after us. How you wuould react in a world like that. Are you trust strangers or run away?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
She isn't. Valerie will never do anything sexual behind your back or without your permission. :)
yeah maybe ... but i mean she is a succubus , sexual one at that .... wait a sec.. its your game huh .... thats cool ... i guess i should have said , it seems like she will being a sexual succubus , i mean if you don't give it to her ... i'm sure theres like a billion dudes out there that will , including that dude that was with her when you woke up at the end ... thats the part that made me think wtf is that dude doing with her while you was out cold .. like Val couldn't drag you back home ... a succubus isn't all that weak man :unsure:
anyways like i said i'll stick around to see where you go with this game .. it is/was enjoyable playing (y)

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Female MC doesn't work for this story, doing manual labor, carrying heavy stuff, doing sword fighting to protect her "woman". She just acts like a guy, is a lesbian but nobody bats an eye. Ok it's a fantasy world but it's still based on real medieval era, she doesn't have super powers or magic. It's a waste of resources imo.

Reactions: MixQQ

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Female MC doesn't work for this story, doing manual labor, carrying heavy stuff, doing sword fighting to protect her "woman". She just acts like a guy, is a lesbian but nobody bats an eye. Ok it's a fantasy world but it's still based on real medieval era, she doesn't have super powers or magic. It's a waste of resources imo.
Did you see the dream scenes and when she fainted in the end. It clear to me that MC female or male is from this Valerie world as well. Otherwise it don't tell well about why MC having those dreams?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Female MC doesn't work for this story, doing manual labor, carrying heavy stuff, doing sword fighting to protect her "woman". She just acts like a guy, is a lesbian but nobody bats an eye.
I'll include new dialogue in the next release addressing these points you've mentioned.

Additionally, since some players did not like how readily the MC accepted Valerie's demands in the prologue, there will be a new option added where they can be more upset and less willing to trust her initially.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Silly question but I want to know :p
Is the story of this game count as "isekai" ?
Also succubus get their energy by drinking human semen, yes? But I'm playing as a female protagonist so how does that work?
With a female protagonist, I'd almost expected Val to be an incubus.

Of course, that might be something to be addressed--Are Succubi and Incubi actually different genders, or do they appear different according to the gender and sexual orientation of the human?

The female protagonist is nominally lesbian, so it would make sense for her to match with a succubus, but if she'd been straight?
what makes you think that? for me, she's just probably drained our mc's energy a little too much.
And for the ntr/sharing, the dev has already said that she'll be for the mc only, unless we corrupt her enough and explicitly choose to share her with someone else
Yeah, maybe five activities a night is a little two much. Especially with another activity earlier that day.

Perhaps this gives a reason for Val to branch out with the MC's consent? Or is it another entity entirely. I suspect the latter.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Big fan of the main female lead. Very hot and well drawn. It's an isekai story... Not too much of a fan that the MC is timid, submissive simp. He meets a girl he doesn't know who ripped him out of his world and he's already thinking that he'll protect her life at all costs and constantly has these white knight thoughts. I saw the corruption option so hope there's an option where he isn't timid sub for the rest of the game. IonDivvy is doing an awesome job with Casual Desires so I'll be paying attention to this. Glad to see the dev moving away from the phrase "Got it" which is used a lot in the other game. I hope for great things here.
You do you, I guess.
I much prefer MCs who acts with integrity, compassion, and love.
Why call female MC he? Whe you said female lead protagonist, and then you stater useing male adgective on her? So you are a big fan of male portagonist I see, what a triky thing you are.
If you look at his words, do you really think he'd "lower himself" to play a female protagonist? To tell the truth, it took me a moment to realize he wasn't talking about the female protagonist as "female lead." The following statements made it quite clear.

Reactions: damnedfrog

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Of course, that might be something to be addressed--Are Succubi and Incubi actually different genders, or do they appear different according to the gender and sexual orientation of the human?
Yes , both are demon that abuse human in their sleep and dreams but incubi are male that abuse female human, and succubi are female and does the same with male. (they can also be seen as genderless demon shapeshifters, taking on the appearance of a man for incubi and a woman for succubi but that dont seem to correspond to how Val describe succubi in this game ^^)

Perhaps this gives a reason for Val to branch out with the MC's consent? Or is it another entity entirely. I suspect the latter.
Maybe yes, depend if the entity is hostile because our mc cant use a sword correctly right now and it will be a little to soon for some demon as antagonist, even a minor one and that's why a think it's probably just Val fault, but we'l see in the next update ^^

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'll include new dialogue in the next release addressing these points you've mentioned.

Additionally, since some players did not like how readily the MC accepted Valerie's demands in the prologue, there will be a new option added where they can be more upset and less willing to trust her initially.
Are all these changes going to mean a new save?

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
I mean, why not? Could be that this medieval society is less misogyn than western or arab one. This could deserve some explanation, but why not, frankly- like, there were women nordic warrior, and from memory, the baltic were more open to fighting women too... And I'm not discussing women in steppe society where they had most jobs open to them.

For manual labour or carrying heavy load, for now, there has been nothing unusual. Women were also shopkeepers in medieval society, and it did imply carrying heavy load. Since for now f!MC hasn't been involved in lifting construction material or smithing, it's still believable.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I mean, why not? Could be that this medieval society is less misogyn than western or arab one. This could deserve some explanation, but why not, frankly- like, there were women nordic warrior, and from memory, the baltic were more open to fighting women too... And I'm not discussing women in steppe society where they had most jobs open to them.

For manual labour or carrying heavy load, for now, there has been nothing unusual. Women were also shopkeepers in medieval society, and it did imply carrying heavy load. Since for now f!MC hasn't been involved in lifting construction material or smithing, it's still believable.
Did you see how the FMC's built? She's kinda like the succubus, they're not muscular or physically strong women, as the nordic warrior women must have been. From this assessment it's hard to think they allow them to fight with swords. We split women and men sport competitions for a reason, they have no chance to perform otherwise. The strongest woman might be stronger than the average man but is far away from the top men.

But sure with a lot of suspension of disbelief everything is ok. Laws of physics don't apply, a small woman can be as strong as a tall man.

However it must be reflected in FMC's thoughts, she should comment on it because it's not how her/our world works or worked in this era we know.

Fer978

Mar 13, 2021
Did you see how the FMC's built? She's kinda like the succubus, they're not muscular or physically strong women, as the nordic warrior women must have been. From this assessment it's hard to think they allow them to fight with swords. We split women and men sport competitions for a reason, they have no chance to perform otherwise. The strongest woman might be stronger than the average man but is far away from the top men.

But sure with a lot of suspension of disbelief everything is ok. Laws of physics don't apply, a small woman can be as strong as a tall man.

However it must be reflected in FMC's thoughts, she should comment on it because it's not how her/our world works or worked in this era we know.
You don't have to be bulky to wield a sword. If it was an axe, zweihänder or halberd, sure, but a regular medieval sword weight like 1 or 2 kg (it's a bit below the weight of a bottle of water). If the MC was not able to carry it... Well, she probably has other issues. Anyway, the MC still suck at the sword; if the MC had, without explanation, physically overpowered an opponent, it would be ground to complain, but for now...

Similarly, a normal man or woman can carry 10/12 kg loads for a short time, like when cleaning, carrying groceries, stuff like that... (while complaining and moaning, certainly but still). Up until now, the MC hasn't been doing anything extremely physically taxing that would have me raise an eyebrow. Women (and men) aren't made of glass that they would shatter the second they carry something that weight more than a fork.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You don't have to be bulky to wield a sword. If it was an axe, zweihänder or halberd, sure, but a regular medieval sword weight like 1 or 2 kg (it's a bit below the weight of a bottle of water). If the MC was not able to carry it... Well, she probably has other issues. Anyway, the MC still suck at the sword; if the MC had, without explanation, physically overpowered an opponent, it would be ground to complain, but for now...

Similarly, a normal man or woman can carry 10/12 kg loads for a short time, like when cleaning, carrying groceries, stuff like that... (while complaining and moaning, certainly but still). Up until now, the MC hasn't been doing anything extremely physically taxing that would have me raise an eyebrow. Women (and men) aren't made of glass that they would shatter the second they carry something that weight more than a fork.
The problem is not wielding a sword, but have enough power to cross it with a man. Women have less power, less strong muscular tissues, it's a fact. If the world only had women then no issue.

But let's stop here, we each made our point.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
The problem is not wielding a sword, but have enough power to cross it with a man. Women have less power, less strong muscular tissues, it's a fact. If the world only had women then no issue.
Some think that if the world only had women swords would never have existed :) But it's off-topic.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
A monogamous succubus? That is an uncommon concept.
I care not if it is uncommon or unheard of, i was merely asking whether or not i can completely avoid things/tags i very much dislike.
I refuse to say or type a single word against something which is clearly not for me, i simply take my leave at that point but since dev stated the availability of uncontaminated solo route, good for me i guess.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Did you see how the FMC's built? She's kinda like the succubus, they're not muscular or physically strong women, as the nordic warrior women must have been.
Women have less power, less strong muscular tissues, it's a fact.
It is a fantasy world. And in most fantasy settings, gender or how a person is built doesn't have much to do with their actual strength since all the characters are extraordinary people who have abnormal strength. The strongest of ordinary men would have a no chance even against the weakest hero or villain.

Reactions: Nah Thanks
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes