♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Oh yeah forgot to ask Ion, will there be classes?
Or you're stuck as a classic stick & board muscle-head?
I prefer rolling as a mage, but will make do with stick & board too if there is no choice. :giggle::coffee:

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I prefer rolling as a mage, but will make do with stick & board too if there is no choice. :giggle::coffee:
Or how about a rogue archer? I always like to play those in these type of settings.

• Haha
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
Saw the female protag tag, is there any female protag content? or is it mostly male protag content? also will there be more female protag content later on? I hope we get some female pov scenes :oops:

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
v0.3 will be ready to play in just a couple of weeks!

act1 battle 1-18.jpg act1 morning 3-7.jpg

This update features the game's first major battle scene, as well as many other additions (both story and training content). I hope you look forward to playing again soon!

The protagonist will be able to use magic and different types of weapons later in the game (i.e. dual daggers, axe). So, while the early-game is largely sword-based, you can branch off into different classes later on.

Choosing the female protag means to have a lesbian only game?
The relationship between a female protagonist and Valerie is lesbian in nature, but it will still be possible for her (and Valerie) to have sex with men throughout the game. Conversely, a male protagonist can also have sex with other women.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The great and amazing ionDivvy has released Rebel Duet 0.3 to Patreons. Public version should be available in a few days as his usual schedule!
Whose excited? I know I am!
I'm definitely curious. The first chapter was a little too light on world building/setup, but Valerie is adorable and the premise has a lot of potential. And I liked Casual Desires, so there's a lot of reason for optimism.

Reactions: denen and NukaCola

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Oh, how did I miss this? Looks great so far, love that you give us the choice to play as a female, lesbian, protagonist once again! :)

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes