Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
v0.3 Release

Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This release features the first major battle scene, and is overall much darker in tone compared to the previous updates. Please feel welcome to share any feedback you might have, as this type of storytelling is a fairly new experience for me.

In terms of training positions, this release adds cowgirl (male), titjob (male), sixty-nine (female), and fingerbang receive (female).

Development for v0.4 has already begun, and will include the climax of Act 1, the remainder of the feedback changes, and a higher amount of sexual content.

I hope you enjoy playing, and look forward to the future of Rebel Duet.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rebel Duet [v0.3] [ionDivvy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
View attachment 2592746
Rebel Duet [v0.2b] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
up pls if you have time ^^

Reactions: msleomac

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Just finished 0.3 after having played the first release, it's good to see the game coming along well. The darker content felt as fitting as the rest, so *shrug* can't really give good feedback there.

A really minor quibble that I found amusing: Why does Valerie understand 69 after being prompted to picture the two numbers in her head? It seems rather unlikely that the succubus writing system uses digits that work that well for that (for that matter, it might not even be 2 digits, like LXIX or 六十九) :ROFLMAO:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pretty awesome so far .... to bad my little demon girls magic doesn't rub off on my .. uhhh .... never mind .... bad evil wicked thoughts here .......
cool game dev :love: ..

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: ionDivvy

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
In case anyone else is curious, I had a quick look and the changes/additional options to the prologue to allow the MC to be less enthusiastic about their kidnapper the dev mentioned a while back haven't made it in yet, presumably they're among the "feedback changes" slated for v. 0.4 mentioned above.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
In case anyone else is curious, I had a quick look and the changes/additional options to the prologue to allow the MC to be less enthusiastic about their kidnapper the dev mentioned a while back haven't made it in yet, presumably they're among the "feedback changes" slated for v. 0.4 mentioned above.
Yes, this will be one of the main changes in the 0.4 update, which is scheduled to be released by the end of August.

I'll also be adding a 'training skip' option to the settings menu, so players can automatically skip past any training positions they've already seen.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I gather that any sharing content will be avoidable/optional - I'm not sharing anyone
There is nowhere where it says anything about sharing? so why are we now told there will be some

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
I gather that any sharing content will be avoidable/optional - I'm not sharing anyone
There is nowhere where it says anything about sharing? so why are we now told there will be some
It was mentioned on page 5, one day after the first release?
Having a planned tags section is great, but it's not part of the standard template, and not something you should expect.

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
It was mentioned on page 5, one day after the first release?
Having a planned tags section is great, but it's not part of the standard template, and not something you should expect.
so is it optional or avoidable

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes