MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...MC definitely has a yummy mummy. ;)

screenshot0002.png

Also, not a fan of seeing that Valarie has a sex partner count stat. I hope there isn't any sharing, though if there is...I hope it can be totally avoided. And...will this story have a harem path, or is this a single path with Valarie only?

screenshot0001.png

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Yes, this will be one of the main changes in the 0.4 update, which is scheduled to be released by the end of August.

I'll also be adding a 'training skip' option to the settings menu, so players can automatically skip past any training positions they've already seen.
I haven's see in prolog when the MC got broung summoned in the Valeire world that she go to save her from the goblin yet. It look seam she don't care if run away when whe refused her offer she just stood there and didin't bother to save the MC another dispointment and there I tought that Valerie go there to save MC ass from the goblin, She don't care about MC.

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Also, not a fan of seeing that Valarie has a sex partner count stat. I hope there isn't any sharing, though if there is...I hope it can be totally avoided. And...will this story have a harem path, or is this a single path with Valarie only?
It has been stated a few times by the dev already but any sharing is optional. If you want to go that route, you can, if you don't want, you don't have to.
The MC (Main Character) will be able to sleep with other partners. So a harem is technically possible :)

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
By default, Valerie is in a monogamous relationship with the MC, and will not be involved with anyone else unless the player explicitly chooses to corrupt her in that way. So you can rest assured knowing there won't ever be any hidden surprises.

The sex partner stat can also apply to group sex. For example, if the player chooses to invite another girl for a threesome, that might increase her partner count stat, but it wouldn't really count as sharing.

Regarding harem, there will be a number of different characters the MC can have sex with. This can include major characters (at least one of which will have her own unique ending) as well as one-night stands and flings.

I haven's see in prolog when the MC got broung summoned in the Valeire world that she go to save her from the goblin yet. It look seam she don't care if run away when whe refused her offer she just stood there and didin't bother to save the MC another dispointment and there I tought that Valerie go there to save MC ass from the goblin, She don't care about MC.
This scene will be improved in the 0.4 update.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
By default, Valerie is in a monogamous relationship with the MC, and will not be involved with anyone else unless the player explicitly chooses to corrupt her in that way. So you can rest assured knowing there won't ever be any hidden surprises.
You realize there's a certain element on this board that will be "REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" simply because of the mere existence of the entirely avoidable choice to have pixels not the MC's pixels interact with the pixels of an LI of MC in an imaginary world, right? ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And look: there's one now! I guess this VN hasn't made the rounds enough yet for ALL of the usual suspects to come her and give me those sweet, sweet reaction points. One even pulled out their "react only" account just to give me their palm. Bless his heart! ;):ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
You realize there's a certain element on this board that will be "REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" simply because of the mere existence of the entirely avoidable choice to have pixels not the MC's pixels interact with the pixels of an LI of MC in an imaginary world, right? ;)
Not our problem if they can't handle their insecurities and cannot understand that different people have different taste.
I highly respect devs that makes those path optional but gives ample content for different path and ionDivvy is one of those.

If they get upset at optional (avoidable) path, I mean what can we really do? I say, ignore them.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Not our problem if they can't handle their insecurities and cannot understand that different people have different taste.
I highly respect devs that makes those path optional but gives ample content for different path and ionDivvy is one of those.

If they get upset at optional (avoidable) path, I mean what can we really do? I say, ignore them.

Apr 29, 2021
Really promising start to this game as well along with an ongoing promising project Casual desires, I really like both of them although Rebel Duet would be my favourite one!

Since the game is quite early into development, I do have some questions to ask the dev ionDivvy

1. Are you planning to release the content chapter-wise? If not can you clarify how you are planning ahead for the game? Also, a related question to this might be a question that I might be asking a bit too early as the game is still in early stages, but I gotta ask about what is your vision for the game. Like what will it become? Will it be MC exploring the world and increasing his harem along the way with random quests or is there a specific plotline which you have thought of probably in the form of story arcs or story Acts? I personally ask this as I do prefer more of the games that run on specific story arcs or story Acts, as it clearly shows that the story would have a definitive conclusion and shows clarity from the Dev from the beginning of the story till its conclusion. It is completely fine if you don't have a well-rounded answer for this question as logically the game is just beginning, but it would be great if you can provide any insight possible

2. In the sex scenes, creampie is an option so would it mean that pregnancy is a tag that you might be looking into in the later parts of the game?

These were the points I had, but overall quite a nice setting of the game, it surely has that intrigue factor which hooks players in, expect that to continue and grow even more after such an upbeat start.

Thanks for reading Dev, best wishes for ahead:)

Reactions: ionDivvy

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Good job ionDivvy with the update! As usual gorgeous scenes!

Only comment I have is concerning Valerie power. She seems quite powerful for a young demon. If all demons are the very basis that strong, then most normal demons must be OP!

When Val ask you your hair preference, is it suppose to be a choice that will be reflected? Or it's only fluff? If its supposed to be reflected in render, I would add a quick scene right after the choice so we see what she looks like with those hair style, that way we can go back and change our mind if we don't like it.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
And look: there's one now! I guess this VN hasn't made the rounds enough yet for ALL of the usual suspects to come her and give me those sweet, sweet reaction points. ;):ROFLMAO:
Maybe if it stated there would be such things, avoidable or not, it would create far less hassle for everyone. Instead having to go through the thread and "discover" this VN's content. But considering the developers previous work, It's too be expected I guess

Reactions: johnmnf692

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Maybe if it stated there would be such things, avoidable or not, it would create far less hassle for everyone. Instead having to go through the thread and "discover" this VN's content. But considering the developers previous work, It's too be expected I guess
The creative process is organic. There's probably an initial framework and set of potential paths, but as a Dev gets into things, some new ideas come up, some incomplete ideas fill in and gel, and things develop and change. Not everything is predictable.

If certain fragile souls can't handle that, then this might not be a form of entertainment for them, or they should just read threads on completed VNs and look at their checklist of things that make them lose their shit, and just not go there if they see that two potential LIs might have pre-cucked the MC by being in a relationship before he ever met them. That way, they'd get what they want, and the rest of us wouldn't have to see them "reeeeee!" and kvetch all over the VNs the rest of us are enjoying, all the while realizing this isn't the real world and no one is hurting us IRL. Not that I see most of them any longer anyway, though they still usually see my comments and give me those sweet, sweet facepalms to pad my reaction stats. :cool::LOL::devilish:

Last edited:

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Will it be possible to not corrupt Valerie and still have your protagonist sleep with others, or does a non-corrupt/love Valerie also expect monogamy from her?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Am I getting mixed up here or something, if we were cursed wouldn't sex with a Succubus be the last thing we should do.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
Am I getting mixed up here or something, if we were cursed wouldn't sex with a Succubus be the last thing we should do.
Lucius dispelled the curse on MC, so it should be ok. And before MC's collapse they didn't know that there was a curse, but then it probably hastened the curse.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes