ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
is there sharing content already?
There will be some progression in the next update if you chose to let Valerie flirt with customers. From here, you can talk with Valerie again and decide specifically what you allow and don't allow (e.g. women only, talking or touching only, or no restrictions.) So you can expect to see some action a couple of updates from now if you opted into the content.

v0.9 also introduces the first sex scene between the MC and Rena. :)

jonquilnatrix

Feb 27, 2024
Ran into a minor bug. If you get the BDSM equipment during training scene it looks for the audio file cum2.wav instead of cum2.mp3 which was the file actually included and thus throws up an error screen.

Reactions: ionDivvy

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
When it comes to the sharing content, will it be with random customers or will there be a way to restrict it to the other girls in the harem only?

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Ran into a minor bug. If you get the BDSM equipment during training scene it looks for the audio file cum2.wav instead of cum2.mp3 which was the file actually included and thus throws up an error screen.
Fixed. Thanks for reporting the issue.

When it comes to the sharing content, will it be with random customers or will there be a way to restrict it to the other girls in the harem only?
You will also be able to restrict it to just the main girls in the harem. So you can have threesomes with Valerie and Annestria or Rena, and you can encourage Valerie to get it on with the girls in her own free time.

I could perhaps add an additional option where side heroines (like Mira and Ellania) can also be included.

VerySusGirl

Jul 31, 2020
You will also be able to restrict it to just the main girls in the harem. So you can have threesomes with Valerie and Annestria or Rena, and you can encourage Valerie to get it on with the girls in her own free time.

I could perhaps add an additional option where side heroines (like Mira and Ellania) can also be included.
Ok, that's good. I've been enjoying the game, I look forward to the update. Wish you luck. :3

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
ionDivvy I see that steam release date was set, do we know the price or it's a secret? :)
I'm thinking $12.99 USD with a 25% launch discount, bringing the price down to $9.74 for the first week. If you're in a region with a different currency, prices will be different, and in some cases can be up to 50% cheaper (e.g. Mexico, Russia).

The Steam release will include all the new v0.9 content, as well as features like the Gallery Mode, Steam Achievements, etc. I'm also working on getting localizations for a few different languages added.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
and in some cases can be up to 50% cheaper (e.g. Mexico, Russia).
Sadly I'm in the country where steam tool often mess price conversion so usually it's more expensive than it should be :p (and dev can't adjust the price for 1 month after release).

Still, really looking forward to getting it on steam. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ionDivvy

Ssato243

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2021
I'm thinking $12.99 USD with a 25% launch discount, bringing the price down to $9.74 for the first week. If you're in a region with a different currency, prices will be different, and in some cases can be up to 50% cheaper (e.g. Mexico, Russia).

The Steam release will include all the new v0.9 content, as well as features like the Gallery Mode, Steam Achievements, etc. I'm also working on getting localizations for a few different languages added.
what about the itch version please

hampsure

Dec 4, 2021

Haven't seen it stated but from what you've said, I assume it'll be released Early Access and not a Season 1 or anything like that, correct? Congrats on the impending Steam release. I'll pick up up once it's available so I can give it another go in a future release.

Now all of that sounds great! Was going to ask if there was planned multiple partner scenes but already answered. Rena/Val threesome should be a highlight with their very different personalities and history I'd expect there to be a good contrast and likely some competitiveness in the bedroom, haha. As for side girls, the more the merrier (particularly Ellania but Mira may turn out even more interesting since she has more of a different look to her than the others) - any chances of more content/options with the prostitute (or ladies of her establishment)? Personally, I found her more physically attractive than any of the main or side girls thus far (Rena was my favorite in terms of personality though).

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
what about the itch version please
The itch version will be released the same day at the same price, and will basically be identical to the Steam version aside from achievements.

Haven't seen it stated but from what you've said, I assume it'll be released Early Access and not a Season 1 or anything like that, correct?
Yup. Buying it gives you access to the entire game and all future updates. I don't have any plans to split the game into multiple parts.

As for side girls, the more the merrier (particularly Ellania but Mira may turn out even more interesting since she has more of a different look to her than the others) - any chances of more content/options with the prostitute (or ladies of her establishment)?
Act 3 will introduce a map system where you can spend your free days with characters of your choosing. So, any of the main heroines, along with girls like Mira and Ellania, and side events (some sexual) with characters like the prostitute.

It will probably look something like this (still in development):

map example 1.png

To be clear, this represents just a small portion of the game since it's not meant to be a sandbox. There might be 2-3 in-game days of story, then a free day you can spend however you like - something to that effect.

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
4. I'm playing with Jokers walkthrough so I get noticed when I accumulate "corruption". 1st choice is love or corruption with Valerie - in this case I thought it was more of a sexual way - more vanilla or more BDSM. Every later option where you accumulate corruption seems to be focused more on the MC and I would personally differentiate it between a pacifist decision, where the player hopes that other people around you will make the hard decisions for you and it will somehow, miraculously work out the way you hope, or a pragmatic/fair decision and make the hard decision yourself.
It does seem to be a bit odd to tie in sexual corruption and moral corruption
... but then again, it is not called Evil but Corruption. And you do have Death trying to corrupt you.
So maybe corruption is not a morality meter but a measurement of how much corruptive energy you absorbed. Sometimes certain sex acts can open you to absorbing it, sometimes violence, etc.
This is of course just a possible guess, it could very well just be a morality meter instead of literal corruptive magical energy.

Until corruption starts doing something we wouldn't know

Reactions: Ssato243

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
300 new members on patreon in less than a month. Looks like this avn is a big success :cool:

Any plans for MMF/dp scenes?

Last edited:
Reactions: Forix
4.00 star(s) 27 Votes