3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Guys, due to problems with the design team I had to leave the project a little bit parked. Now I'm on my own and today I'm releasing REBEL DAUGHTER the same story but with a redesign of characters because thanks to the Patreos I could get a new pc and a high end graphic card. I also changed my nick from Makunight to Walkernight so if someone sees the name next to the game they know it's me. THANK YOU ALL and sorry for the wait.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Guys, due to problems with the design team I had to leave the project a little bit parked. Now I'm on my own and today I'm releasing REBEL DAUGHTER the same story but with a redesign of characters because thanks to the Patreos I could get a new pc and a high end graphic card. I also changed my nick from Makunight to Walkernight so if someone sees the name next to the game they know it's me. THANK YOU ALL and sorry for the wait.
its cool shit happens .. can't wait to see what you have for us :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
its cool shit happens .. can't wait to see what you have for us :)
At the moment I'm redoing all the renders of the 2 versions that are published. I already warned to put it as abandoned or update it. Now I already sent the whole v.1 remastered, the story will remain the same as the original, what was done was to redesign the characters, scenery and everything. The previous one was done with a laptop and this one I'm doing with an i7 and a rtx 3060. So I will do everything I can to give you something nice.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so your making Rebel Daughter now .. or a totally new named game ?

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
so your making Rebel Daughter now .. or a totally new named game ?
No, it is the same REBEL, only now it is REBEL DAUGHTER, it will be published in a few hours. It is the same game with the same story, only now the characters and scenarios have been redesigned, but the story will remain the same. A father who has to fight with his daughter in adolescence.

BigDaddyJJ

Mar 7, 2021
Anything additional added to this update story wise, since the last update, or is it just a redesign and will be progressing from now on in future updates with this new redesign?

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Anything additional added to this update story wise, since the last update, or is it just a redesign and will be progressing from now on in future updates with this new redesign?
No, the story remains the same as it was in the previous versions, what is new will be the design of the characters and scenery. The story will remain as it was.

Gman4672

Aug 6, 2018
At the moment I'm redoing all the renders of the 2 versions that are published. I already warned to put it as abandoned or update it. Now I already sent the whole v.1 remastered, the story will remain the same as the original, what was done was to redesign the characters, scenery and everything. The previous one was done with a laptop and this one I'm doing with an i7 and a rtx 3060. So I will do everything I can to give you something nice.
wasn't anything wrong with it to begin with. just because it was done on a laptop don't mean to change the models just rerender them using the new pc

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes