3.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Feb 29, 2020
Not so sure it's "lazy writing". If you take a minute and read some of the thread you would see that the dev is trying hard to find a solution to translation problems
The main girl refering to MC as friend in one sentence because it is mentioned a couple times so far that her dad is wherever doing what ever.
And then a couple scenes later she refers to him as dad..Is not a translation problem.
A translation problem for example would be one character referring to another as say an aunt or uncle And then referring to them as your parents sibling because you don't know the word for aunt or uncle in a certain language.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
The main girl refering to MC as friend in one sentence because it is mentioned a couple times so far that her dad is wherever doing what ever.
And then a couple scenes later she refers to him as dad..Is not a translation problem.
A translation problem for example would be one character referring to another as say an aunt or uncle And then referring to them as your parents sibling because you don't know the word for aunt or uncle in a certain language.
Agree to disagree. Have a good day.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
So is Megan MC's sister? And Lucy his niece? Just started this and trying to figure out the relations crap.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I want to like this but I think I'll have to put it on hold until the translation issues are ironed out. As it stands I spend more time translating in my head than enjoying the game.

Reactions: MrFriendly

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
I'm so confused with the story so far on this one, this might be something to do with the translations but the writing seems to be pretty bad in general. Also that leg animation with megan in the gym scene is just a big yikes.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i hope this game hasn't died out .. that would suck .. i really enjoy this game

ilovejoda

Oct 7, 2020
nice history btw, lo jugué en spanish y se entendió perfecto ;) Podrias hacerlo mas interactiva las interacciones, digamos que haya consecuencias entre las opciones de dialogo, eso que dicen "multiple endings"
maibi can u put someting more abusive for the daugther or maibi with lucy ? sample, for the sleeping nights...v0.2 finish just with them "spleeping" in her bed.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, there was a patreon post in Feb so no, but with only a couple of supporters the dev probably has to work a normal job to support himself.

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Guys I just want to tell you that someone uploaded the game to itch.io charging me 4.95 I was warned and I managed to remove it, also that same person had used the name of another creator of novels that I have in my discord. Now his name is Mr.Dazi or something similar. be careful if you have games. Thanks people.

Mr Boobs

Mar 24, 2021
Guys I just want to tell you that someone uploaded the game to itch.io charging me 4.95 I was warned and I managed to remove it, also that same person had used the name of another creator of novels that I have in my discord. Now his name is Mr.Dazi or something similar. be careful if you have games. Thanks people.
He used our brand, and already changed it, and I think he made a hotmail with the same name as us, only we don't use hotmail. Thank you for getting involved and getting him to remove it, we appreciate it.

Reactions: Night Silis

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
He used our brand, and already changed it, and I think he made a hotmail with the same name as us, only we don't use hotmail. Thank you for getting involved and getting him to remove it, we appreciate it.
Yes, I realized that I use your name too, but I remove it and luckily the game, it pisses me off that someone wants to charge for something that is free, also uploaded the 0.2 the same that is here.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Yes, I realized that I use your name too, but I remove it and luckily the game, it pisses me off that someone wants to charge for something that is free, also uploaded the 0.2 the same that is here.
So, any news or hopes for an update?

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes