3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Fafeh

Apr 7, 2020
The daughter is a little too slutty for my taste (hope she tone it down in the future if i keep being strict) and the engrish bothers me a little but seems promising, will keep a look on this one.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I was here thinking, won't be nice to be a character in one of these games. I mean, women are just so much prettier.
I wish we could mod women IRL.

This girl even has makeup in the bathroom! How cool is that.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The renders are nice, but the game is not great because of the writing. The dialogue and pacing need improvement. This could be a great game if they had a good writer.

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
The renders are nice, but the game is not great because of the writing. The dialogue and pacing need improvement. This could be a great game if they had a good writer.
I know, but it's just me, and unfortunately I can't pay anyone to help me, there are people here who do their bit and will help me with the translation.

wadere

Jan 6, 2018
hmm, in the game it say friend instead of daughter and i don't see where any patch or notes saying how to put it back to what it's supposed to be, is there a way to or?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
you have to put the patch in the Game folder...the patch is here in the comments
Sorry to bump you again, but yeah, I realized telling you I always do that isn't constructive, so I went ahead, redownloaded everything including that patch and redid the exact same process, and have no idea what's different about what I did again, but it's working now so :D thanks.

Usser82

Feb 4, 2018
I know, but it's just me, and unfortunately I can't pay anyone to help me, there are people here who do their bit and will help me with the translation.
I think here a more than enough to make Proofreading or ask some of your Patrons!I like this Game but the Text is bad, the Story is ok.The Start of the Game is in espanol better to change it.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Nice game with some great renders, not a big fan of the Aunt but two out of three ain't bad. Just to echo some of the other comments here, the ingrish is pretty distracting and spoils the immersion somewhat, but I note the Dev is open to help with the proofreading so can I direct his attention to the recruitment section of this forum. He should be able to find a proofreader there.

Most proofreaders will work for just a mention in the credits so he needn't worry about payment. Good luck going forward with this Dev.

https://f95zone.to/forums/recruitment-services.117/?prefix_id=89

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes