3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Atepomarus

Dec 28, 2017
Sorry! I will wait until there is an English version. I can not even get past main menu because all in Spanish.

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Sorry! I will wait until there is an English version. I can not even get past main menu because all in Spanish.
There is an English version. It has some issues, but it's there... Did you download from here?

EDIT: To change language, go into the Options (Opciones) menu from the main screen and select English from the Languages list.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
what is really annoying the his daughter gets called He in the first sentence he says... to much 4 me

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
what is really annoying the his daughter gets called He in the first sentence he says... to much 4 me
I know and that's why they are helping me in that, unfortunately I was able to have English classes in my school days because there were none, and my parents could not afford to enroll me in an English academy. So that was the first thing I asked for, sorry and they are already working on it. A person from here joins in to do the dialogues in English.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know and that's why they are helping me in that, unfortunately I was able to have English classes in my school days because there were none, and my parents could not afford to enroll me in an English academy. So that was the first thing I asked for, sorry and they are already working on it. A person from here joins in to do the dialogues in English.
No need to apologize, most US citizens only know one language. You are working on it, acknowledged that you need help, and have people helping you. Good enough.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You're working on it, you try to improve and you react to the users. That's more than many other devs do. So everything is fine. Take your time and do the best you can, let yourself be helped and no one has a reason to complain. At least you should be happy with the result in the end.

BTW I like the game and looking forward to more, good luck, dev and see you after the next update. :)

Reactions: Night Silis

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
You're working on it, you try to improve and you react to the users. That's more than many other devs do. So everything is fine. Take your time and do the best you can, let yourself be helped and no one has a reason to complain. At least you should be happy with the result in the end.

BTW I like the game and looking forward to more, good luck, dev and see you after the next update. :)
Thanks for your comment, I'm already working on Update 3 with an English speaking guy who offered to help me. And that's how my job is to read and respect everyone whether it's good or bad, the bad helps me to improve and the good to continue. And of course I will continue with it. Thanks for the commentary and take care.

Reactions: CamaroFan432

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I'm a US citizen, born here. English isn't my first language, it's my third. I'm in my 50s and I still have issues. Don't let it get you down. Some people are harsh over it. For me, I can deal with the Engrish in some games, your game isn't as bad as several that I've tried to play. All I'm saying is don't let the harsh words of some bother you too much. Just smile and laugh. You working on it is all that matters. So, remember to smile and laugh at the people talking crap.

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
I'm a US citizen, born here. English isn't my first language, it's my third. I'm in my 50s and I still have issues. Don't let it get you down. Some people are harsh over it. For me, I can deal with the Engrish in some games, your game isn't as bad as several that I've tried to play. All I'm saying is don't let the harsh words of some bother you too much. Just smile and laugh. You working on it is all that matters. So, remember to smile and laugh at the people talking crap.
Thank you for your comment! I appreciate it and I am not affected by criticism, I use it to improve, I am from Spain and the translation of my language is very complicated because of the verbs. And I only respond to comments that are really critical, not those that are seen to be annoying. But none of them bother me. And in these times laughing is the best. Thank you very much and take care.

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
As someone who's been using English all his life (and it's my 2nd language) English is hard. Even for native speakers, who usually don't do it properly as I've said previously on other threads.
Here it is the same in Spain the letter "ñ" and above all the verbs, my cuañada is Irish and has been here for 10 years and it costs her a lot. But in my case it was impossible for me to study because it wasn't in school and the academies are very expensive for my economic situation, so I try to do it even if it is with a translator. But I was contacted by a person who offered to do all the English work. And because I prefer to have the English language before another one.

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
i think that even in spanish there is a difference between he and she, and google translate would have picked that up my friend

Reactions: Night Silis

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i think that even in spanish there is a difference between he and she, and google translate would have picked that up my friend
In his writing, the dev may have accidentally used the male term 'el' instead of 'la'. It happens. Which changes the meaning. So, if he was writing 'ella' but, the following word happen to have 'la' in it, he could've misspelled. Or maybe he writes too fast, which can also cause the issue. Either way, whatever happened, happened. Cut the dev some slack, he's working on it.

Feb 29, 2020
Don't ya just like how in one sentence the MC is the main girls "friend" who is watching over her because her dad is out of town or whatever.
But the next scene the MC is her dad.
If you are gonna make the characters have a relationship pick one and stick to it.
Don't have them be friends one scene and then relatives the next.
And I thought Second Chance had some lazy writing.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Don't ya just like how in one sentence the MC is the main girls "friend" who is watching over her because her dad is out of town or whatever.
But the next scene the MC is her dad.
If you are gonna make the characters have a relationship pick one and stick to it.
Don't have them be friends one scene and then relatives the next.
And I thought Second Chance had some lazy writing.
Not so sure it's "lazy writing". If you take a minute and read some of the thread you would see that the dev is trying hard to find a solution to translation problems

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes