3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Hello I am the creator of this game, I don't know how it was published here so quickly, I had planned to come and bring it myself, we were fixing the game to improve the English but it seems that we were overtaken, forgive if there are errors, because my intention was to finish improving it first, well send me the feedback or any questions.
Although there were some translation issues it was all understandable which is already big step up from plenty of other games.

Short preview, but enough that I'll check out the next update. I thought the renders and animation were good, hard to have much of an opinion beyond that yet, though.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
"Helloaaaa!" Looks funny. Should've just left "Holaaaaa". Another one that looks funny is "Uncleoooo!" Which also could've been left as "Tiooooo!"

Just my thoughts.

Reactions: Night Silis

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
English not really good, a few good GCs but honestly I would not bother to download it right now. Maybe 10 mins playtime and it just feels...

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
I'm wondering why this was released. Nothing happens in this at all, the dev should've waited until they had more content. Not a great first impression.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
There's also a few places where you are using pronouns for male when you should be using pronouns for female. "He" and "Him".

This might help.

Reactions: Naxos

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
It's a good first update, some of the writing needs to be worked on alot of he's instead of she's and he'll instead of she'll. Theres also one section where Megan is talking on the phonecall but has the protagonist's name instead of hers. I look forward to further releases.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Hello I am the creator of this game, I don't know how it was published here so quickly, I had planned to come and bring it myself, we were fixing the game to improve the English but it seems that we were overtaken, forgive if there are errors, because my intention was to finish improving it first, well send me the feedback or any questions.
Hello Makunight. So there will be two paths in the game? On one path you are more strict, and that path will be more about romance and changing your daughter more in the direction of a good girl, and on the other you let her do whatever she wants, and that leads more to corruption and in the direction of a bad girl, something like that, am I right? Or something more complex?

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes