3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
Honestly, since when do people in this forum have any patience? Look at all the "when is the update, it's too long!" posts.

The game looks interesting though. Will give it a try.
As usual, the impatient are the most noisy and therefore the most visible, but are they the most numerous?
We'll find the patient here too.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Hello I am the creator of this game, I don't know how it was published here so quickly, I had planned to come and bring it myself, we were fixing the game to improve the English but it seems that we were overtaken, forgive if there are errors, because my intention was to finish improving it first, well send me the feedback or any questions.
Yeah the englisch needs a lot of polish. Especially all the wrong use of pronouns is distracting.
When the MC and his b-i-l talk, they are half gay, because they use the masculine pronouns half the time for their (ex)-wives.

Oh - and .. does she drink more than 1 beer? If that is the case, maybe make that clearer. Because to fall into a coma after one beer is impossible.... even with the first one. Not without any other substances in your body.

It is a solid but very short first version.

The concept is nice, but I think it is really rushed even in this short time. And as I said in other cases - I dont understand that "oh I cant see u naked" stuff. but that is probably a cultural thing. I grew up in a mixed sauna culture. I saw everyone naked, even some of my teachers and stuff. No big deal.

There is difference in being together in the bathroom and one is rushing to pee and the other is drying off. Or when your little girl is showing of her thong to you. The first is quite normal and innocent - the second is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deckard81

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
You know who else are the most noisy? The ones who accuse others of something they aren't doing.
I also know that it's those who think someone is accusing them of something.
Chill out and enjoy a nice Sunday instead of ..... :)

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Hello Makunight. So there will be two paths in the game? On one path you are more strict, and that path will be more about romance and changing your daughter more in the direction of a good girl, and on the other you let her do whatever she wants, and that leads more to corruption and in the direction of a bad girl, something like that, am I right? Or something more complex?
Hello Alex Lem
decisions give you love points, or take them away, and on certain occasions it will ask you to have a number of points to do an alternative route.

Reactions: VOYEUR

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
An interesting start, but who is corrupting who here....in this game it seems to be the daughter doing the corrupting.
Anyway, look forward to an update.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
"now it's time for me to pee and piss" :ROFLMAO:

Alright with that out of the way, the renders seem pretty good and I like the premise but the english version needs significant work, it understandable but not at all enjoyable to read atm

Last edited:
Reactions: belovedeggs

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Well, I'm here for a reason. Although it seems strange, it is not because of the daughter, but because of the sister. the game looks great, he promises. yes, I hope more content with the MC's sister

View attachment 784370
I hope so also. However, it feels like the MC is a bit of a fucking prude. So, either way, it's going to be a slow burn. While it's usually the female family members that are concerned over 'certain things', in this it's the MC.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Yeah the englisch needs a lot of polish. Especially all the wrong use of pronouns is distracting.
It can be hard to learn to use gender pronouns correctly for those whose native language doesn't have any grammatical gender. You Germans have the opposite problem with way too many pronouns :p ;)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Another one that would have been best served by hiring or finding a proofreader. The Engrish is bad, not the worst but it should have been much better for a first release. Renders are solid, everyone uses the same male MC so that gets old. Also no way he is aged properly to have an 18 year old daughter. I'm interested but the language has to get better to get and retain an audience.

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes