3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It can be hard to learn to use gender pronouns correctly for those whose native language doesn't have any grammatical gender. You Germans have the opposite problem with way too many pronouns :p ;)
That's why I posted a link to something for the dev. Not sure if he saw it or not.

satoshy12

Jan 21, 2019
Does the game have sex already, and is submission like 10/100 or so or is the game like a Novel and not like you can choose what to do going there or there??

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Yea translation is bad luckely my mind can process it fast that i correct it myself in my brain so..
I like the game so far like the setting is something new keep up the work!
I appreciate your understanding, and you are right, English is very weak if not bad, so I am in the process of looking for a translator to do the English version, since I am Spanish and the original game is in Spanish, it is my first project and I'm going to improve it a lot.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
May I ask for adding default characters name. Its a bit annoying search new set of names everytime new game is released.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Renders are nice, but Dialogue needs some work. Lots of mistakes and why the fuck is the MC calling his Daughter just "Daughter" instead of her name? Almost reads like some Google-Translate in parts.

Reactions: Night Silis

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Renders are nice, but Dialogue needs some work. Lots of mistakes and why the fuck is the MC calling his Daughter just "Daughter" instead of her name? Almost reads like some Google-Translate in parts.
Hello Hadley, everything is being improved, the translation first, forgive the inconvenience, the daughter's depends on the situation, I for example am from Spain and the original is Spanish, so here the terms are sometimes different, but I'm already working on fixing that.

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
I appreciate all the good and bad reviews, they help me to improve, the first thing is the English translation, and I have to pay to do it, this project is to be able to please people and improve it according to their requests. It is my first game and I will improve with future versions. I understand the annoyances of the English speaking players since I am from Spain and my English is not very fluent, but I promise that this will be the first thing to improve in the next update.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Sep 11, 2018
I appreciate all the good and bad reviews, they help me to improve, the first thing is the English translation, and I have to pay to do it, this project is to be able to please people and improve it according to their requests. It is my first game and I will improve with future versions. I understand the annoyances of the English speaking players since I am from Spain and my English is not very fluent, but I promise that this will be the first thing to improve in the next update.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
wow, you paid for this to be translated. Then you need to fire the translater. I have seen better google translations and that's free.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The plot of the story is interesting.
Dialogues have a lot of work to do. Especially He/She, him/her
Visual: Most renders are nice. Especially scenes with a daughter. However, some facial expressions are not exactly ... nice.

What more to add.
I wish you a lot of success with the game and personal development.

Last edited:

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
Grammatical errors aside (pronouns mostly), great game so far. Like the wild daughter and flirty sister combo, with a innocent niece kicker to boot. Daughter is very sexy with her attitude and looks. Looking forward to (hopefully) cucking brother-in-law... sis needs that D to keep from shopping so much.

Reactions: Warhawk1

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Pretty good renders and ya,like pretty much everyone said you need work on the dialogue xD ..Good luck finding a translator/proofreader.I hope you're already planning for an incest patch or made a different version for patreon,and try to add a page description for your patreon page .Noticed a save in your game(one which you probably made while playtesting),which I didn't save. Good luck!!

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
To Damn Short -At least a penetration at night would be nice :p ending sucks with no fun :giggle: (n)

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Dev please see comments in F95zone. Dam word limit makes it impossible to make real comment there and I guess translation would be difficult 1-1 as I don't speak Spanish. I would love to see the original script and try to work out what is being said ( as in meaning) because it is not simply a matter of a translation problem it is a logic problem of what you are trying to say / leading to if you get what I am saying. I do think you have got the makings of a superb game.

Reactions: Night Silis
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes