3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

JP77

Jan 20, 2018
this script for this game .. i'll try it out ,, thanks
Did you rename it to just script.rpy? I haven't posted here before but when I tried to download the attachment I saw it renamed it to 77305_script.rpy. I downloaded a fresh copy and after renaming the script and overwriting the existing one didn't get any errors.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I will do a WT for a game I feel has potential. Do you think this one does? Or is the English holding it back that much.
I haven't played it yet. but it was mostly as a joke kuz I see you do walkthroughs for good games. The visuals look good and I like the premise. But if the Engrish is meh, then maybe this needs a translator first.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I haven't played it yet. but it was mostly as a joke kuz I see you do walkthroughs for good games. The visuals look good and I like the premise. But if the Engrish is meh, then maybe this needs a translator first.
I will do some requests I feel are on the fence sometimes, but the majority of the time you are right. I like to pick projects people are going to play.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If anyone has interest.I have create an ingame walktrough.It´s highlight the answers where you become the love points.Have fun with it :)
Install: extract the zip file in the mainfolder (where the game exe is)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Did you rename it to just script.rpy? I haven't posted here before but when I tried to download the attachment I saw it renamed it to 77305_script.rpy. I downloaded a fresh copy and after renaming the script and overwriting the existing one didn't get any errors.
yup

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like the premise and renders, but a lot seems to be lost in translation. Here's hoping that gets rectified in the future.

Reactions: Bollagus

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I like the premise and renders, but a lot seems to be lost in translation. Here's hoping that gets rectified in the future.
The translation is not as big a problem as it just needs to be rewritten in proper English. Google translate is just going to do a literal translation of what is written in the other language part Two is taking that translation and rewriting it to work with the English language. You have to do that with each language. This is easy to fix.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
The translation is not as big a problem as it just needs to be rewritten in proper English. Google translate is just going to do a literal translation of what is written in the other language part Two is taking that translation and rewriting it to work with the English language. You have to do that with each language. This is easy to fix.
Exactly. Most of the errors are he and him where it should be she and her.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I may play this again some time after the dialogue has been improved, but the grammar is just too unbearable. Other than that it looks pretty good and from what I gathered the daughter wants to sort of break the Dad out of his shell, which is good considering it's normally the other way around in these games. Best of luck to the Dev.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
did you copy this into the currect folder? It is: REBEL [v0.1]\game\tl\English . I don´t have become any errors
its not like this is my 1st game .. but hey thanks anyways ... i just redl'd this game .. i can deal with it .. i'm sure the Dev will clean up the english .. so we're good :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
its not like this is my 1st game .. but hey thanks anyways ... i just redl'd this game .. i can deal with it .. i'm sure the Dev will clean up the english .. so we're good :)
no problem but for me it´s looks like that you have copy this file into the from folder what i read in the error message from you
Code:
Exception: A translation for "Acostar" already exists at game/script.rpy:1677.
the file don´t come into the subfolder game.There is the spanish script file

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
no problem but for me it´s looks like that you have copy this file into the from folder what i read in the error message from you
Code:
Exception: A translation for "Acostar" already exists at game/script.rpy:1677.
the file don´t come into the subfolder game.There is the spanish script file
ok i downloaded that file ... and put it in the game folder ... the game never started without that error .... when my computer asked me what to do with it i choose to place the old file with the new one ...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
ok i downloaded that file ... and put it in the game folder ... the game never started without that error .... when my computer asked me what to do with it i choose to place the old file with the new one ...
if you have interest extract this file into the folder where the game exe is and click on yes to overwrite

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Seems like a good start. Just a few notes:
1- the translation needs a LOT of work. I understand that English may not be your first language and respect that, but it is time to find a good translator. There were a couple lines that I couldn't understand how they fit in the story at all. Also, the pronoun confusion (is it he or she, make up your mind) is dizzying.
2-more content is needed. I am excited to see what will happen next and will get bored too quickly if the content updates are all this short.
3- I like the story premise so far, but you could "flesh it out" more. Add more details to get the player more invested in the story. Like, why the divorce, why is the daughter rebelling, what kind of sandwich. Don't overdo it, but give us more depth so that we can picture ourselves in the story.

Its your game and you make it your way, but I wanted to share some insight.
Thank you

Reactions: 215303j
3.00 star(s) 12 Votes