3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
I redid the script, its not perfect but fixed what I could (for some reason one of the lines didn't want to take). can drop it in game>tl> english. You will have to rename the downloaded file to script.rpy before overwriting the existing one in game > tl > english.
Thx for the English translation I added some bug fixes as well (e.g. the line of dialogue u couldn't get to work. I added it and some other code issues)

The file below is English translation + bug fixes
drop it in game > tl > english. You may have to rename the downloaded file to script.rpy

Last edited:

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
The English in this game is absolutely horrific! He instead of she, her instead of him, pope instead of papa..................and the list goes on.

merin_aspic

Dec 24, 2018
The English in this game is absolutely horrific! He instead of she, her instead of him, pope instead of papa..................and the list goes on.
That´s because he has used some translator I guess... in Spanish "papá = Dad" but "papa = Pope" so...

"papa" also means "potato" in Latin America and is commonly used with the same meaning in some regions in Spain, it would be funny to read "potato" instead "dad" xD

Last edited:

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
I haven't looked at the fixed script for the Engrish, but the renders were quite good and the story arc seemed to travel along naturally. I look forward to what this can evolve into in the future.
It will improve the translation, that's the priority, the arc is the idea, make it different from other games that already have relationships at the beginning, my idea is to bring it as real as possible, thanks for your comment.

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
Very nice renders! The girls are gorgeous. The English was a bit distracting at first. But I find it easy enough to push the actual text in the background and simply 'imagine' proper dialogues in my head. It's easy enough to follow the plot - and I like where this is going!

Good luck with the project!

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Very nice renders! The girls are gorgeous. The English was a bit distracting at first. But I find it easy enough to push the actual text in the background and simply 'imagine' proper dialogues in my head. It's easy enough to follow the plot - and I like where this is going!

Good luck with the project!
Thanks for your comment, as I told a lot of people, I recognize my mistakes in the translation, and will be the first to fix them in the next update. My priority is to have a good translation.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
so this is not criticism but is the way to succeed in this vn to let her have her way? Or will it have routes for a strict taming and pal dad?

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for your comment, as I told a lot of people, I recognize my mistakes in the translation, and will be the first to fix them in the next update. My priority is to have a good translation.
yah a lot of ppl dont read the posts that are already there

just a side note:

lines 1687-1691 should be moved to 69-73
because 69-73 don't work and 1687-1691 is were the dialogue comes from

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The dad kind of looks like Hulk starting transformation.
I dont see how the game will go if the mc is the one who needs to be corrupted, but i like this one

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes