3.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
Dev please see comments in F95zone. Dam word limit makes it impossible to make real comment there and I guess translation would be difficult 1-1 as I don't speak Spanish. I would love to see the original script and try to work out what is being said ( as in meaning) because it is not simply a matter of a translation problem it is a logic problem of what you are trying to say / leading to if you get what I am saying. I do think you have got the makings of a superb game.
I'm already working on the translation, I read all the comments, don't worry, that's why I want to improve it as soon as possible. The priority is its translation.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I liked this so far. No errors, clean interface, decent models and renders. Looking forward to more. Just wish the daughter had smaller boobs. Pert, perky ones, not the large ones she currently has. For me, it takes away from the father - daughter dynamic. At least in DMD you have Elena and Jen.

Night Silis

Aug 12, 2020
I liked this so far. No errors, clean interface, decent models and renders. Looking forward to more. Just wish the daughter had smaller boobs. Pert, perky ones, not the large ones she currently has. For me, it takes away from the father - daughter dynamic. At least in DMD you have Elena and Jen.
It will have more characters, with different physiques so that each one can choose what they like the most ... I thank you for the comment, although it has errors, especially in the English translation. But in general it is a first look and the next update will be soon and I hope it will be better optimized.

Reactions: ontach

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Oh, that dialogue makes no sense, the characters behave really weird, that does seem to be more than just a translation issue.

And that five star rating must be some sort of cruel joke.

Reactions: 215303j

JP77

Jan 20, 2018
I redid the script, its not perfect but fixed what I could (for some reason one of the lines didn't want to take). can drop it in game>tl> english. You will have to rename the downloaded file to script.rpy before overwriting the existing one in game > tl > english.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
not a bad game at all .. nice renders ... only thing i could see that needs to be fixed is your use of the english language . other than that great game ... looking forward to your updates (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Night Silis

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I redid the script, its not perfect but fixed what I could (for some reason one of the lines didn't want to take). can drop it in game>tl> english
this script for this game .. i'll try it out ,, thanks

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i got this error from that script

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/English/script.rpy", line 1676, in script
old "Acostar"
Exception: A translation for "Acostar" already exists at game/script.rpy:1677.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/English/script.rpy", line 1676, in script
old "Acostar"
File "I:\storage\REBEL-0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2397, in execute
renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
File "I:\storage\REBEL-0.1-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 450, in add_string_translation
stl.add(old, new, newloc)
File "I:\storage\REBEL-0.1-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 388, in add
quote_unicode(old), fn, line))
Exception: A translation for "Acostar" already exists at game/script.rpy:1677.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
REBEL 0.1
Sun Aug 23 17:42:11 2020

3.00 star(s) 12 Votes