michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So does anyone know what happends if you choose to kill sparticus ?

does that impact anything ? can u save that red head warriror ?

Or does that impact nothing at all

Aug 24, 2024
It would be handy to make two threads, one for Rebellion: The Beginning and one for Rebellion: Rise of the Damned. Although it is a sequel on Steam, they are two seperate games. Now it is confusing which message is for one or the other. The first is completed and the second is in development.

By the way, ages ago I had Latin at school. My teacher asked us this question: what color hair did the old Romans have?

Anyone knows the answer?

Aug 24, 2024
It is a while ago that I played Rebellion: The Beginning and I want to start it fresh again. Normally I delete the 'save games' and the 'persistent file' in the games/saves folder AND do the same in the Renpy folder on my C-drive. However, I can't find this game in the Renpy folder and as a consequence my whole gallery is unlocked. Has anybody a solution for getting the gallery locked again?

AGHAMUS

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
It is a while ago that I played Rebellion: The Beginning and I want to start it fresh again. Normally I delete the 'save games' and the 'persistent file' in the games/saves folder AND do the same in the Renpy folder on my C-drive. However, I can't find this game in the Renpy folder and as a consequence my whole gallery is unlocked. Has anybody a solution for getting the gallery locked again?
Look for "Bloodonthesand-1664964139".

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes