Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

The worldbuilding is fine.
The characters are few and different.
The plot seems interesting.
The artistic part is well done.

This game is really good for a first release. The succession of events is well thought. The sex scenes are varied. The violence is scarce but well integrated (the backstory of Spartacus, though hard to see, really fits roman times).
Also, the wife should have a first name (it was like I was interacting with anybody, maybe an actor or a comedian). It was implying a distance that shouldn't be there.

I'd like there were gay scenes with feelings in the future, not just sex.
It would be nice if lesbian scenes were to be avoidable from now on (I understand the context and also why but I'd expect lesbian to be treated the same as gay since it's same gender sex too).
I'm hoping for more sharing outside the one with Spartacus.

Good continuation.

Leelaverse

May 24, 2021
I counted 6 posts either asking if gay content is avoidable or complaining about it in 3 pages. Several of those "is it avoidable" questions were asked after it was explicitly answered that yes, the gay content is indeed avoidable on the very first page of the thread.
Ready can be hard I guess :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Spatches

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Think this game looks good hope to see what kind of surprises does this game have in the upcoming updates will play it

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I counted 6 posts either asking if gay content is avoidable or complaining about it in 3 pages. Several of those "is it avoidable" questions were asked after it was explicitly answered that yes, the gay content is indeed avoidable on the very first page of the thread.
In all honesty, who reads the threads any longer, these days? It takes away a lot of time from busy lives, time that can be more productively spent complaining about games that they don't play. :D

We want milf
The priestess should qualify, even more if she's actually Camilla's mother instead of 'mother' being just an empty title. Too bad that no incest is planned, I would've loved a good m/d/MC threesome with those two.

This game is really good for a first release. The succession of events is well thought. The sex scenes are varied. The violence is scarce but well integrated (the backstory of Spartacus, though hard to see, really fits roman times).
<...>
It would be nice if lesbian scenes were to be avoidable from now on (I understand the context and also why but I'd expect lesbian to be treated the same as gay since it's same gender sex too).
The backstory of Spartacus made me jump on my seat the first time I playtested the game. I then reported that all sex scenes were to be optional or at least skippable and clearly marked for their content, no more surprises, and that I wasn't taking "no" as an answer.
Unfortunately, the lesbian scene at the start was too difficult to avoid without re-rendering it. The MC could've closed his eyes, but those two mischievous imps would just have teased him worse.

I take that you would like to see more violence? I guess in a gladiator setting that should be easy to achieve (in reality duels were rarely to the death, but reality already went out of the window and there is also beastifighting that was always fatal for someone).

Also, the wife should have a first name (it was like I was interacting with anybody, maybe an actor or a comedian). It was implying a distance that shouldn't be there.
It's weird, but peeking into the original code I found clues that at the start Aghasmus intended to have the wife nameable by the player.
I don't know why he went completely the other way. Maybe he didn't want the player to grow attached to a character that's going to immediately disappear from the story?
Anyway, we all know that the wife's true name is Lara ;)

I'd like there were gay scenes with feelings in the future, not just sex.
To be honest, I hope that in future there will be hetero scenes with feelings, too. But it's a bit early for that (and I believe feelings between two men will be easier to insert into the story, given the MC's situation).

I'm hoping for more sharing outside the one with Spartacus.
Seeing how many group sex scenes there are in this chapter, I expect the threesomes will be a prominent feature of the game. I wonder how far Aghasmus intends to go on full fledged orgies, given that they aren't easy to pose at all.

AGHAMUS

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2022
And so people I became the owner of the thread, so if anything needs to be changed in the tags you can write to me.

Reactions: Leelaverse

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Very good start, the game is set in a time that lends itself perfectly to the mixed theme. The models and art is also amazing. If the dev is passionate and keeps going strong, the game cannot fail.

P.S people should fuckin learn to read. It is stated the content is optional, FFS people why are half of you with a lesser IQ than a worm.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Looks interesting, if gay stuff and NTR is avoidable I will check it out a few updates in (yes, contrary to my stance in regard to a certain group, I do still not like NTR, I'm just not a douche about it, there's enough content out there for all of us).

• Angry
Reactions: RodRyder

perles75

May 16, 2020
I'm writing it here because this happens to be the latest example of such a game, but it can apply to oh too many games. I have a serious and not trolling question: what is really the point of 'gay avoidable' games, from a dev point of view?

If one is interested in gay scenes or a gay route, he will like to have more than 'gay avoidable' scenes, as it usually means 'straight not avoidable, where straight is around 90% of the sex scenes of the game'.
If one is not interested in gay scenes, having gay scenes does nothing for them and they could easily be not there with no loss.
It's basically a way to satisfy nobody.

So, why bother? It's not like there aren't fully gay or fully customisable Visual Novels or similar games by now.

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes