SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Gay and futa/trans content has been removed, check the changelog part.
It has, but it lost quite a lot of followers after the change.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebellion: The Beginning [v0.03] [AGHAMUS]

Here is the "uncut" version for anyone wanting it...this has all the removed content before all the changes.

Rebellion: The Beginning [v0.03] [AGHAMUS]

Win/Linux:

HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
The final steam of windows and Android v 0.5 remaster
How far the difference?
Is the final steam the complete v of game

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Wait a sec this version is "Final" ? I played this game i think last version and seemed very early into development..

Is it ment to be a very short game or?

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Wait a sec this version is "Final" ? I played this game i think last version and seemed very early into development..

Is it ment to be a very short game or?
Honestly i think the Final - Complete is just confusing...
Dev should have stated something like Ep1 Final

Reactions: Sky-WaLKeR

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I'm just playing this for the first time and the writing in this game is pretty decent. Question though: Couldn't Leticia have just blamed Lucretia being pregnant on Spartacus instead of the random?? Surely Batiatus would've killed him also, right? Or did I miss something?

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
For the kill Spartacus choice. What are the repercussions of that choice? because I doubt he would actually kill him.
I want to choose not to kill him, but I am tempted by the sex scenes on the kill choice.

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
I'm just playing this for the first time and the writing in this game is pretty decent. Question though: Couldn't Leticia have just blamed Lucretia being pregnant on Spartacus instead of the random?? Surely Batiatus would've killed him also, right? Or did I miss something?
she doesn't care about Spartacus. She wants to fuck with the mc's mind and play her little games.

Touchelo

Dec 1, 2017
Howe to run on mac?
moving files into a package doesn't help
It says it’s impossible to start
Help plz

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes