Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
Batiatus needed more lines like from the STARZ TV show. :ROFLMAO:

“That shit FUCK beckons me to the city only to spurn me like a thin wasted whore! Once AGAAAAAIN the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in FUCKING ass!”

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Instead of having to keep clicking for the next motion scenes, why not have it change automatically?

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
since this update doesn't have a version does it mean the remake (not the VN) is completed?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Honestly i think the Final - Complete is just confusing...
Dev should have stated something like Ep1 Final
I would agree with you when any developer tags their work is completed as Final even there may be next update.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

notmalthus

May 12, 2018
Howe to run on mac?
moving files into a package doesn't help
It says it’s impossible to start
Help plz
You will need to put everything into the .app package manually once you unzip the download.

The steps that worked for me:
  1. open the .app package and browse to content > resources
  2. create an "autorun" folder
  3. move the "game" & "renpy" folders into the autorun folder
  4. move the "RebellionTheBeginning.sh" and "RebellionTheBeginning.py" into the autorun folder
  5. open the terminal, and cd to the directory where the .app is located
  6. run the following command:
    Code:
    chmod -R +x RebellionTheBeginning.app
  7. right click on the .app and select open to run (you may need to do this twice)

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
There is no ntr (netorare) in this game, check the tags.
I checked the tags...and the things u found inside the game after playing only for five minutes is beyond NTR and fucking disgusting...
I turned off this after that motherfucker touched MC's dick ewwww fuck off.

• Angry
Reactions: Oliz82
Feb 7, 2022
I checked the tags...and the things u found inside the game after playing only for five minutes is beyond NTR and fucking disgusting...
I turned off this after that motherfucker touched MC's dick ewwww fuck off.
Did you play the old version or the Remake?

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Interesting premise but the character models are putting me off somewhat, not really to my liking I guess, well to the next game I guess.

powerful1

Jul 7, 2021
Does this 'Final Steam' mean complete? Based on this plot, the current ending probably corresponds to about 80% of the plot progress in the first season of 'Spartacus'. Will future updates still be in this game? Or will it appear in the form of a new game with a new name? For example,Rebellion:The Beginning2?

4.00 star(s) 30 Votes