May 29, 2023
I'm on episode one of the story and I'm already stuck. I do not know how to enter the sewers, I where I need to go to learn how to capture a monster, and I have no idea how to get to Payphor to find a juice maker. The only two locations I currently have access is Prontemple and Southernplains. Please send help.

May 29, 2023
I'm on episode one of the story and I'm already stuck. I do not know how to enter the sewers, I where I need to go to learn how to capture a monster, and I have no idea how to get to Payphor to find a juice maker. The only two locations I currently have access is Prontemple and Southernplains. Please send help.
And never mind I found out I just needed to talk to one of the recruits in the castle in order to access the sewers

Feb 2, 2018
Stupid question, I can't find the graphics for the monster girls in the game files. All I found were the stock RPGmaker stuff and there are no galleries online and no hidden files as far as I know. Is it even possible to access the CG files?

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Stupid question, I can't find the graphics for the monster girls in the game files. All I found were the stock RPGmaker stuff and there are no galleries online and no hidden files as far as I know. Is it even possible to access the CG files?
You need to unpack/Decrypt the files. There is some tools that do that but I'm not that familiar with them.

MannyTearson92

Game Developer
Mar 15, 2021
I'm just posting this here for all to see in case everyone missed the first post. Lol.

Sorry, folks. I'm no longer a Game Uploader. If any issues, please make a report and let our fellow Uploaders and Moderators know.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm just posting this here for all to see in case everyone missed the first post. Lol.

Sorry, folks. I'm no longer a Game Uploader. If any issues, please make a report and let our fellow Uploaders and Moderators know.
What happened for you to resign as a game uploader?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's... a good question. I think I didn't make the download rate in time and was kicked off. I can't blame them, anyhow. Shit internet constantly. Tried to upload so many times but kept failing on me. Might've happened when Covid hit me and made me out of rack. Lol.
Damn that sucks. I hope you can regain your title of uploader. Uploaders like you are what makes the site go round.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lol. Maybe one day. F95 needs to exist. Rather people likes it or not, these guys do help with fighting for our freedoms.
I hope so. I absolutely agree that F95Zone serves a great purpose on the internet. It's both a repository of content and a forum that brings people together as a community.

Reactions: MannyTearson92
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes