Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Actually i want sex fight, catching and evolving system, btw i'll try it
From what I understand, that sounds like Monster Girl Paradox. I just finished the MGQ VN so I'm going to start playing it soon myself. I absolutely suggest playing the original first or at least watching Chaosmaelstrom's let's play of this masterpiece:

Monster Girl Quest - Paradox:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/

Chaosmaelstrom's Monster Girl Quest let's play:

Reactions: uyted001

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
From what I understand, that sounds like Monster Girl Paradox. I just finished the MGQ VN so I'm going to start playing it soon myself. I absolutely suggest playing the original first or at least watching Chaosmaelstrom's let's play of this masterpiece:

Monster Girl Quest - Paradox:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-2-v2-41-torotoro-resistance.1766/

Chaosmaelstrom's Monster Girl Quest let's play:

Wolf RPG - Completed - Pocket Gal Hunter [v1.12] [Pon's Lab] | F95zone

I'd say pocket gal hunter is more of a fit, I think it's got the whole pokemon evolving thing.

Also paradox isn't really "evolving" per say as just advanced job classes. It's using the final fantasy tactics system I believe.

Reactions: uyted001

Shade11111111

Jun 2, 2023
Someone know where is the valkyrie?
44% quest completed and i cant do the sehoo underwear quest so someone can help me qwq

cowboyhenk

May 15, 2019
I seem to be stuck. I just beat the Zeno Orc, broke the crystal with Epsilon, but I can't seem to progress. Epsilon is not in the orc village (elder tells me to go to the hut where the dungeon is) and the guild receptionist wont give me any more quest (and tells me to explore around orc village)

Reaperhd69

May 23, 2022
Is there any way to cheat? I dont know if im doing something wrong but the monsters are too strong and leveling is too slow,like how can i edit my money?

Shadowcrow00

Jun 30, 2022
If anyone gets stuck unlocking the second to last quest like I did: I had to turn an opal into the church for the stimulating light ability. It wasn't until after I did that did the Save The Catacomb Tour quest appear

thedumbtoad

Feb 21, 2020
We have an uncensored Fakku release, could we get an update from a hero?

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes