Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
What exactly is the advantage of refining weapons and armor again?
Refining weapons: Give more ATK damage. Maybe MATK in mage weapons, but I'm not sure.
Refining Armor: Give more DEF. Maybe MDEF in some armors, I'm not sure.

And I think that some weapons/armors gain new effects at the max level but, again, I'm not sure.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Refining weapons: Give more ATK damage. Maybe MATK in mage weapons, but I'm not sure.
Refining Armor: Give more DEF. Maybe MDEF in some armors, I'm not sure.

And I think that some weapons/armors gain new effects at the max level but, again, I'm not sure.
Thanks for your reply. The reason I asked, is, because I refined several weapons to lvl 10. But the effects didnt change (I kinda hoped they would increase, too.). I didn't check how much Status Stats they give me, though (like ATK).

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
bro, is the eggear card drop rate bugged or something :WaitWhat: i've fought that fucker 40 times (more than half of them with dropling girl, her card, and clover dagger) and i still can't get the damned card :HideThePain:

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Not sure if I do something wrong. I basically reached endgame (the last dungeon in the sky) but my bed history looks like this:
1.png
Are scenes with humans so much endgame, or am I doing something wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: colascage

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Not sure if I do something wrong. I basically reached endgame (the last dungeon in the sky) but my bed history looks like this:
View attachment 2835228
Are scenes with humans so much endgame, or am I doing something wrong?
Most of it is within endgame or post game content, yeah. I think that you missed the second one and maybe the third one. The 4th needs you to fill the bestiary (I don't recall if fully or 90%), the 5th needs you to select an option in a rematch at your home against the last boss (hint: its dungeon isn't in the air. Also, there is other megabosses beyond her), the 6th needs you to steal 12 panties and the 7th is post game content.

From an earlier comment from another use:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Most of it is within endgame or post game content, yeah. I think that you missed the second one and maybe the third one. The 4th needs you to fill the bestiary (I don't recall if fully or 90%), the 5th needs you to select an option in a rematch at your home against the last boss (hint: its dungeon isn't in the air. Also, there is other megabosses beyond her), the 6th needs you to steal 12 panties and the 7th is post game content.

From an earlier comment from another use:

Didnt know it was possible to miss scenes in the story. I reached a point, where something in Pisca's room was sparkling. When I interacted with it, she just scolded me what I was doing there. And any conversation with her ended in "First hurry up and finish your mission" - awkwardly, the mission seemingly never ended according to Pisca's opinion, and then I was in the sky. lol.

I am not sure if I ever will continue/finish the game, since it stretched itself too much already. But still thanks for the instructions.

• Angry
Reactions: colascage

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Didnt know it was possible to miss scenes in the story. I reached a point, where something in Pisca's room was sparkling. When I interacted with it, she just scolded me what I was doing there. And any conversation with her ended in "First hurry up and finish your mission" - awkwardly, the mission seemingly never ended according to Pisca's opinion, and then I was in the sky. lol.

I am not sure if I ever will continue/finish the game, since it stretched itself too much already. But still thanks for the instructions.
I don't think that there is anything permanently missable. I said that you "missed" them because I think that you can unlock them already but didn't but I'm not 100% certain. Like I said, there is the still the sky dungeon and then another dungeon with a Final boss. And then there is some post game content with 2 "mega bosses" (no new dungeon, though).

Edit: And yeah, it is really repetitive.

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
i am going to throw my computer out the window if i try and fail to catch a black knight one more fucking time. this is worse than trying to catch legendaries

Last edited:

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
i am going to throw my computer out the window if i try and fail to catch a black knight one more fucking time. this is worse than trying to catch legendaries
You need to undress her completely, first use 'Panty Raid' and then steal her underwear (yes, even if it looks like she doesn't have any)

ur other dad

Jan 13, 2021
You need to undress her completely, first use 'Panty Raid' and then steal her underwear (yes, even if it looks like she doesn't have any)
yeah, i'd figured that out before i sent the comment. it still took me like 15 tries afterwards :HideThePain:

kyoukyubi

Jun 20, 2019
is there a way to cheat/mod the game to have more jobexp and status points? my brain refuses to work with the idea of specializing.

bobthegunner

May 10, 2020
View attachment 1700517

Overview:
Now, the continent of Gulls Orm is in danger of a new kind of monster ... It has a
female body and a fighting power that far exceeds that of humans ... The
only way to counter such existence is to squid with sexual skills!​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-04
Release Date: 2021-05-20
Developer: Asgar Knights - - - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

If the links are down report it

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - MEGA - -

View attachment 1575358 View attachment 1575359 View attachment 1575360 View attachment 1575361
Your MEGA and GOFILE links are down. Just following the report.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes