KrakenKiller

Aug 12, 2019
I've already used a reset stick. I'm guessing I can't reset my growth points any more? Unless I grab another save?

Also, how do you beat the jelling in the department store? It's the last quest for me and I have jelly card already

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
I've already used a reset stick. I'm guessing I can't reset my growth points any more? Unless I grab another save?

Also, how do you beat the jelling in the department store? It's the last quest for me and I have jelly card already
The panty shop sells reset items as well as near the end of the game there's a crafting shop that opens up with it craftable. I think the NPC that sells it in the main town comes back after a while but I'm not sure what procs his return. As for the jelling, I don't recall doing anything special to beat it but if you're having trouble with it, try equipping cards to reduce plant damage or increase damage to plant enemies. It might be considered a boss as but I'm not 100% sure about that so plant cards are a safer bet.

Reactions: KrakenKiller

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Isn't this the douchebag that made anti foreigner puzzles in his games to try to prevent English players from playing the game? Now they do an official English translation? Lol.

Edit: Yeah, he basically added Kanji captcha puzzles to his games or something that popped up constantly in the middle of gameplay and tried to shut down English translations. Man, I remember that shit from so long ago and how much it soured my opinion of them.

Last edited:

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Isn't this the douchebag that made anti foreigner puzzles in his games to try to prevent English players from playing the game? Now they do an official English translation? Lol.

Edit: Yeah, he basically added Kanji captcha puzzles to his games or something that popped up constantly in the middle of gameplay and tried to shut down English translations. Man, I remember that shit from so long ago and how much it soured my opinion of them.
Yes, it's exactly them. And he didn't "tried", he shut down the translation of ROBFEOY. While I fucking hate his guts, I'm okay with his game being given a official english translation because they are good.

Reactions: Hajtand

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
What exactly counts as a loss for that true loser chest?

edit: it's decided by "times raped" but won't count if you have the proof of cum control item with you...

Last edited:

Matrix1463

Sep 23, 2020
can someone pls post their link to the game? everything is either dead or flat out unusable

Or DM me a link pls

Gin231

Nov 10, 2020
Well I tried to post the game again, but it was taken down (probably should have expected that lol). So just dm me saying you want a link and I'll send it.

Last edited:
Reactions: s33d0t

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I have all the girls collected but no.37 is still locked. Is it a loss event or something?

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
that Liace the maid that runs away to get her in the gallery you need to capture her there no scene with her if i remember
I think you're right but for whatever reason the entry is missing even though I have Liace captured.
Untitled.png

edit: turns out you have to defeat them to get their entry there and I suppose I never defeated a Liace because they kept running away and the captures don't count

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes