Malzero

May 9, 2017
Found a mega link, not sure about it origin tho, may be risky

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
Guess I'll be spamming that save edit once again for skill resets. I don't know why they would allow you to possibly fuck up your build and then have to struggle through the entire game. Just seems like an idiotic idea to me. Were they trying to recreate the struggle of the official ragnarok online game or something with that? No one has time to sit there and restart the entire game because they fucked up their build.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Guess I'll be spamming that save edit once again for skill resets. I don't know why they would allow you to possibly fuck up your build and then have to struggle through the entire game. Just seems like an idiotic idea to me. Were they trying to recreate the struggle of the official ragnarok online game or something with that? No one has time to sit there and restart the entire game because they fucked up their build.
There are items that reset your attributes or skills, the Golden Apple and the Prism Stick. You get one of each for free through two separate quests. You also get a forced skill reset when you unlock elite skills for the first time through a quest.

If you can't beat those and have the ability to steal, you can also buy the apple or stick for 50 points at the island city. You can gain points by stealing panties and turning them in. The best area to steal panties is the cave with all the jiang shi girls. There you can steal the Bungon's, Sehoo's, Nine Tailed Cat's, and Golden Fox's panties.

The adventurer guild warns you on two occasions to plan your build and one of the members downstairs suggest you don't spread out your stats and instead start by concentrating on an attack attribute (they suggest strength but I got by fine on dexterity) before moving onto defensive attributes such as vitality or agility.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Man I gotta say, I don't know what they were thinking with those card stripping abilities, especially on normal mobs. That shit is extremely annoying when you have to go back to your equipment after the battle to re-equip your cards. Maybe an ability to disable cards in-battle, but one that just unequips it? Bruh.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
ya the card stripping is annoying when i always had the same cards equipped when i play the game when it first came out in jap and had no idea what i had equipped i had a really hard time finding what cards i had equip befor it got removed in battle

s33d0t

Dec 31, 2019
Well I tried to post the game again, but it was taken down (probably should have expected that lol). So just dm me saying you want a link and I'll send it.
I must be a boomer or something because I can't find how to DM you lol. Unless there's some form of activity requirement.. cuz i just lurk

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
Man I gotta say, I don't know what they were thinking with those card stripping abilities, especially on normal mobs. That shit is extremely annoying when you have to go back to your equipment after the battle to re-equip your cards. Maybe an ability to disable cards in-battle, but one that just unequips it? Bruh.
Greater orc card prevents card strip I used it for drake. Btw anyone know whats at the end of this house where it keeps spawning orcs?

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Greater orc card prevents card strip I used it for drake. Btw anyone know whats at the end of this house where it keeps spawning orcs?
Another entrance/exit to the main map. You do need to actually exit through it to be able to enter through it however on the main map. It'll be listed as Orc Cave when you try to re-enter that forest. However, for unknown reasons, the option can disappear to which you'll need to re-exit through there to get it to appear again.

nonameforu

Dec 29, 2019
I've got a copy of EOY that's partially translated. I haven't gotten too far in the game, but it appears to have everything except defeat scenes translated with an actually fairly decent translation. If you or anyone else wants it lmk and i'll throw it onto mega where it'll get taken down in 20 minutes :KEK:
Hey, do you still have a copy you can upload here?

gasterix1212

Jun 6, 2019
Does anyone have any links for ROBFEOY, ROBFS4U and ROBFS3U? If you have an english translation thats even better, but anything is appreciated! Thanks!

nonameforu

Dec 29, 2019
I can share copies of ROBFEOY through DM's, but I honestly don't know how to DM on this site.

Edit: I figured it out, I will be sending them now!

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes