ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
What do I do after I get to Mosaccs in Episode 5, City of Sand and Intrigue? I talked to Eris, but she says she doesn't trust me and waits. I went to Desert Ruins west of city, but all I found there was a locked door that I don't have the key to. What should I do here?

ZenXen

Mar 25, 2019
what the diffrence between these two. which one to download.
ROBF, ROBFS4U and Re:BF are basically the same game, differing mostly in graphics and very slightly in story. They have the same gameplay. I would recommend just starting with Re:BF.

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
What is fucking wrong with that "Alice" mob? I tried to catch her over 100 times with super egg but still failed. Is there any special conditions for her catching or i am just so unlucky?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I'm at the very beginning and I think I'm missing something.
That one guy wants me to catch a slime (whatever they are called) but I bring them low, use the egg, and just nothing happens.

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
What is fucking wrong with that "Alice" mob? I tried to catch her over 100 times with super egg but still failed. Is there any special conditions for her catching or i am just so unlucky?
it's just pure luck, i manage catch alice with "save and load" trick

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Any way to fix the animation/sound for Bearing Bash? The animation is delayed like a second after the sounds and it kinda ruins the attack and makes it awkward. Considering speccing out of it just because of that.

Edit: Holy shit, cards that are unequipped by monster girls in battle should automatically be re-equipped when the fight ends. Once you have a bajillion cards, scrolling through them all to find the card that got tossed off you is a pain in the ass.

I'm impressed by how many build options there are. So many builds are viable and balanced really well in this game with all the card, pet, and gear options. I haven't found anything that's really weak or broken and most skill paths have many ways to play them. This dev must play test the shit out of their games to make sure all this shit works this well. Props to the dev for that. Every build has strengths and weaknesses, there's nothing that facerolls all mobs, especially thanks to them having varying resistances. One thing I noticed is that almost every boost in this game from gear, pets, equipment are pretty specialized and don't work for every build, I think that was a really wise choice. Probably the most indepth combat system I've seen from an RPG Maker game that I can remember (And I've played hundreds). Been playing over 30 hours and still want to continue testing more builds and playing.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Tips (wip: 15 tips so far):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Money Making Guide:
Monster Skill Guide:
Pet Evolve Guide:
Builds:
Crit Build (Mobs: 3/5, Bosses: 3/5, Flexibility: 4/5):
Inflict Ailments Build (Mobs: 5/5, Bosses: 2/5, Flexibility: 4/5):
Bearing Bash/Mega Facefuck/Anal Thrust Build (Mobs: 4/5, Bosses: 4/5, Flexibility 3/5):
Jiggle Physics Build (Mobs: 4/5, Bosses: 5/5, Flexibility: 2/5):
Tentacles/INT Build (Mobs: 2/5, Bosses: 2/5, Flexibility: 3/5):
Fingering Build (Mobs: 3/5, Bosses: 3/5, Flexibility: 2/5):
Lightspeed Tongue/Mega Facefuck Build (Mobs: 2/5, Bosses: 1/5, Flexibility: 1/5):
Grand Crucifuck/INT Build (Mobs: 3/5, Bosses: 3/5, Flexibility: 1/5):
Three Stage Thrust Build (Mobs: 2-3/5, Bosses: 1-3/5, Flexibility: 5/5):

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Great, almost everything is translated and looks like custom translation, but only one unimportant detail is untranslated, which I'll not spoil.
But, you'll understand it, if you will be pure until the last-last boss and lose to it.
That's great to hear about the translation. There is nothing better than discovering a banger of a game with just as great of a translation.

Having to stay pure up till the end... What is this a monk simulator? lol How is a manhoe possibly supposed to last that long?

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
A bit late yes. but I see that not alot of people know the trick to the Alice/Laice Mob. Its actually fairly simple. Get the panty raid technique and then keep using it until she gets fully naked. If the danger ball fills up just "Play dead" for it to restart. Rinse and repeat till you get her

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Oh and can someone tell me WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW AREA WITH THE NEW ENEMIES THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNLOCKED WITH THE FINAL QUEST??? I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
Oh and can someone tell me WHERE THE FUCK IS THE NEW AREA WITH THE NEW ENEMIES THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE UNLOCKED WITH THE FINAL QUEST??? I'M LOSING MY FUCKING MIND
Either Floating Castle Heimdal (it's on top of Sewers) or Heimdall Ruins (Left to the floating castle). I think that you need to complete events on either your house (have sex with the blonde girl) or on the castle on prontemple.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes