Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
she was but those 2 bitches were even older and more powerful than she was.
Yeah, makes sense in a way, but I still find it a bit weird that both of them, probably starved of blood as they are, are still so much better than Callisto who was built up to be allegedly super strong herself.
If the approach is age = strength and drinking a few times makes up for hundreds or thousands of years of no blood, no matter the circumstances than it's okay I guess, it just wouldn't be my approach.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I m not saying that those 2 are not powerful but how the Callisto 's plot is fold in starting till end she seems to powerful and we didn't even see her full power,,I was hoping to get a little showdown or a good fight but in the ending she was just running and easily killed and sucked by that creature no powershow or any kind of fight I mean mc got different types of ability because of Callisto ,so I was always wondering how many ability she herself has so instead of running like a afraid child we could atleast got a decent fight and that we could also understand how much powerful the two creature are

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
which version of the walkthrough mod is working with this version?? or is it outdated??
Both if you use the episode downloads, none for the "all in one".
You can try the own complete download with wt from koga here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, really old, powerful, in that cave for millenia etc...alas, she is happy sitting underground, getting an annual food delivery and guarding her sister, instead of just killing and and enjoying her life.
I don't think the dev had any clue how to handle the two ancients, which should pose a real threat to the world...
those 2 have stalemate aka 1 can't kill other since they are equally powerful.

decent fight and that we could also understand how much powerful the two creature are
battles are difficult to make, this had 1 big battle and even that was quickly over.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1728410803381.png

Hi

Just wanted to make a post on our future plans, like I said.

As we began to develop Rebirth we had 2 major "lines" that we wanted to go on and explore. First one was the ancient threat and the second one was the vamp politics in the city. But as we progressed we soon reached the conclusion, that we'll never be able to do them both. It was growing too large as a game. Will never be finished, that type of stuff. So we dropped. Well, maybe not dropped, by atrophied the politics side of things, and focused on the ancient threat. The old vamp in the cave.

But that left us with a ton of stuff that we wanted to do and never managed to. This is why I say, I'm not done with vamps, I don't think. Sketching a new vamp story right now. A whole new set of charcters. And aside for the character relationship aspect of it all, focused on the politics of the vamp world. Also testing some renders. I'll keep you posted as we get nearer an actual prologue. In the mean time pls keep sending bug reports. We'll keep updating Rebirth.

That's all for now. Talk to you again soon.

Best regards

Likesblondes

godscoper

Jul 16, 2023

View attachment 4112680

Hi

As we began to develop Rebirth we had 2 major "lines" that we wanted to go on and explore. First one was the ancient threat and the second one was the vamp politics in the city. But as we progressed we soon reached the conclusion, that we'll never be able to do them both. It was growing too large as a game. Will never be finished, that type of stuff. So we dropped. Well, maybe not dropped, by atrophied the politics side of things, and focused on the ancient threat. The old vamp in the cave.

But that left us with a ton of stuff that we wanted to do and never managed to. This is why I say, I'm not done with vamps, I don't think. Sketching a new vamp story right now. A whole new set of charcters. And aside for the character relationship aspect of it all, focused on the politics of the vamp world. Also testing some renders. I'll keep you posted as we get nearer an actual prologue. In the mean time pls keep sending bug reports. We'll keep updating Rebirth.

Best regards

Likesblondes
I hope that's the reason why the rebirth ending didn't make sense, they just wanted to end it and move on.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
What was it that attacked Sharon in the forest?

Was it the hungry white Nosfe we killed later in the hospital?

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
What was it that attacked Sharon in the forest?

Was it the hungry white Nosfe we killed later in the hospital?
Cannot say that for sure. Maybe nos from hospital or maybe yet another mystery without answer (MC saw bloody sister right?). There are so many inaccuracies during story that at some point you stop looking for some kind of logic and consistence in there, not to mention answers. It's better to just go with the story flow and don't think too much about stuff in there or you will be even more disappointed at the end.

Reactions: PickerLewd

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember in some of my previous games killing Astrid. I'd like to do it again just for my amusement xD, can anyone please tell me how to kill her?
when mommy asks (well her assistant) snack for a trip you can give astrid to her and later when mc visits at mommy's house she presents astrid as a dinner before sex with mommy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
like others have said quite a short update and nothing major happened (like no miles fate) and big bucket load of plot things left unsolved. still had some funny moments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Walter Victor

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
like others have said quite a short update and nothing major happened (like no miles fate) and big bucket load of plot things left unsolved. still had some funny moments.
There are three different scenes depending on your major stat. If you have Charisma as the highest, you have the conversation with Malia that you can see in the uploaded images, if you have Stealth you have to go underground to discuss things with the nos and they almost find out that you know the secret of they to roam through the dark tunnels and if you have Prowess, I don't know what happens.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018

View attachment 4112680

Hi

Best regards

Likesblondes
Sucks this is full confirmation things got skimmed over to finish Rebirth, but at the same time very likely returning to Vampires for the next project with zero chance of proper resolutions for Rebirth.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sucks this is full confirmation things got skimmed over to finish Rebirth, but at the same time very likely returning to Vampires for the next project with zero chance of proper resolutions for Rebirth.
:unsure:Will there be a new vampire game?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
The ending was with a focus on the ancient threat?
Let's see....
Nothing on who is the ancient nor even what is an ancient.
Resolved with MC offering annual sacrifices to escape

Lol imagine if it wasn't focused.

4.00 star(s) 209 Votes