Nov 15, 2023
I totally agree with some comments I've read here, I just finished the game, I liked it a lot but Calisto's plot was a bit disappointing to me. I expected some epic fight or at least a demostration of his immense power. If we as MC already had great powers just being a "baby" vampire thanks to Calisto, with her age she should be a fearsome rival, perhaps not for elderly buried demigods but at least she deserved to have offered a worthy battle. Good game anyway, I enjoyed it. 8/10.

I would have liked a sex scene with Zephir. :sneaky:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I totally agree with some comments I've read here, I just finished the game, I liked it a lot but Calisto's plot was a bit disappointing to me. I expected some epic fight or at least a demostration of his immense power. If we as MC already had great powers just being a "baby" vampire thanks to Calisto, with her age she should be a fearsome rival, perhaps not for elderly buried demigods but at least she deserved to have offered a worthy battle. Good game anyway, I enjoyed it. 8/10.

I would have liked a sex scene with Zephir. :sneaky:
there was battle but we didn't see it since game focused on mc's wanderings. zephir maybe.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:Creator they should make Rebirth 2 so many things were not explained in this game. And they are making a new game now there will be only vampire politics in the city.:eek::ROFLMAO:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
:unsure:Creator they should make Rebirth 2 so many things were not explained in this game. And they are making a new game now there will be only vampire politics in the city.:eek::ROFLMAO:
they bite more than they could chew and new game will improve.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
When u start a new game on the new Update do u have to follow the walk though or no cause its gets sooo confusing because there is powers u need to get

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When u start a new game on the new Update do u have to follow the walk though or no cause its gets sooo confusing because there is powers u need to get
IT ISN'T A NEW UPDATE!!! if you played end of ep 5 update then you are done with this. but yes following wt is good idea at least early.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Jeez. Sharon is supposed to be almost 80 years old canonically, but most of the time it's like I'm the oldest one in the group taking charge.
If you are talking about the MC rather than yourself, there has been quite enough disapproval over how this game has played out, can you imagine the outrage if the MC came across as a follower instead of a leader.

Reactions: hawk784563

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
If you are talking about the MC rather than yourself, there has been quite enough disapproval over how this game has played out, can you imagine the outrage if the MC came across as a follower instead of a leader.
There would be no outrage. Anyone with a slightest knowledge of vampire lore know that it's society is very hierarchical and being new in this world it is only natural to be nobody. There is a reason why World of Darkness is so popular and people enjoy it, you don't have to be "the chosen one hero" to make story interesting. Doing what dev did so "zero to hero" in such short time is just rushed writing without wider picture of what this story actually should be about. The style was also questionable by killing all major and more powerful characters...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Jeez. Sharon is supposed to be almost 80 years old canonically, but most of the time it's like I'm the oldest one in the group taking charge.
well she's naive and not that smart so after a while mc takes reigns and sharon becomes just a cover while mc works in background.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes