4.10 star(s) 193 Votes

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
Really enjoying this, and very different to a lot of the fap fest material on here. Look forward to the next update.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

1609701008728.png

Hey there.

Hope you had a great time during the holidays. We all deserve it after the year we've had, don't we.
Like I said before, we've finished most of the stuff that we had in preparation for episode 3. Not quite all. But close enough. We still have a couple of updates for ep2, though. So, that's plenty of time to finish up.
Work on the next update has started, and it should be released at our regular time.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Directly from the mail of your friendly neighborhood Chocolate Vampire, the last update on our most beloved Horny Vampire Family VN show. So we should expect regular short monthly updates once again.
What do you think is Laurie looking at? Summer's Gone [Ch.3 Beta] was released a few days ago, after more than a year. I bet she is playing it but hates that the childhood friend is absent in that novel.

Last edited:

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
DISCLAIMER: If authors dislike me sharing this I will remove it. I always act putting the novel first.

View attachment 969880

Hey there.

Hope you had a great time during the holidays. We all deserve it after the year we've had, don't we.
Like I said before, we've finished most of the stuff that we had in preparation for episode 3. Not quite all. But close enough. We still have a couple of updates for ep2, though. So, that's plenty of time to finish up.
Work on the next update has started, and it should be released at our regular time.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Directly from the mail of your friendly neighborhood Chocolate Vampire, the last update on our most beloved Horny Vampire Family VN show. So we should expect regular short monthly updates once again.
What do you think is Laurie looking at? Summer's Gone [Ch.3 Beta] was released a few days ago, after more than a year. I bet she is playing it but hates that the childhood friend is absent in that novel.
legend thx for posting

Reactions: Ayhsel

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys, happy new year all, best wishes.

Stumbled on this game during my early visits here and it's really a gem. Not really big on World of Darkness with all the factions/houses and stuff (tho I do wanna play the Vampire Masquerade vidya geimz eventually).
Thoughts so far:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
A some fresh blood, precisely what I need after a long night.:devilish:

Regarding your thoughs.

I do hope not that we will become some vamp Neo/Yoda like. We are overpowered, but very yound and lacks experience and training to use our "true" potential. Yet if we would become the next midnight snack for mummy some Neo/Yoda like vampire in a short time than this novel would become a lot more boring as it is now.

Even though if we would have a nemesis all the other NPC would become only second class background actors.

I want that we have enough twist, enemis or simple NPC with differente goals than ours who are actually a dangerous to our MC and his friend.
If I would want this to be boring, then we can become Calistos slave and lick her boots every day while she play - for fun - with all our enemys and clear our path. If Calisto goes all out, I doubt that many of the encountered cast would have a chance.;)

So regardless of hom many of us would be happy to become Calistos puppy, I wan't my MC to be independent and not serious overpowered in contrast to the rest of the cast.

Someshyguy

Jul 11, 2019
A some fresh blood, precisely what I need after a long night.:devilish:

Regarding your thoughs.

I do hope not that we will become some vamp Neo/Yoda like. We are overpowered, but very yound and lacks experience and training to use our "true" potential. Yet if we would become the next midnight snack for mummy some Neo/Yoda like vampire in a short time than this novel would become a lot more boring as it is now.

Even though if we would have a nemesis all the other NPC would become only second class background actors.

I want that we have enough twist, enemis or simple NPC with differente goals than ours who are actually a dangerous to our MC and his friend.
If I would want this to be boring, then we can become Calistos slave and lick her boots every day while she play - for fun - with all our enemys and clear our path. If Calisto goes all out, I doubt that many of the encountered cast would have a chance.;)

So regardless of hom many of us would be happy to become Calistos puppy, I wan't my MC to be independent and not serious overpowered in contrast to the rest of the cast.

Well, tough luck with that cause, like "mommy" herself says, boredom is inevitable if you live long enough haha :p If you want, I can put you out of your misery (and take your powers alongside that huehuehue :^) )

The Neo/Yoda was more an overall feel like I said and more in the sense that so far everything points out you'll have a part to play in the grand scheme of things even if you were just thought as "amusement" rather than you'll end up so imbaOPbroken you'll curbstomp everything (though, it's not entirely impossible; offspring in general are thought to have more potential than their parents eg. Goku, Gohan, Gotten etc. That the potential is there doesn't necessarily mean it'll get realized ofc. And again, not the expert on how this universe works). And I'd love me some "You were the chosen one!" memes haha :p

Rival fledgling wouldn't have to be from same "mommy" to challenge you. Could be something like a contest to bring honor to your House a la medieval times, since they're big on that setting.

For sure, no one wants something enjoyable to become boring ("boring" can be subjective). If something drags on, most often than not there'll be bumps in the road, you know. Many different enemies in general is better but when you have too many in one story, it gets convoluted, they have to share screen time resulting nobody getting enough etc.

My 2 cents. Game's pretty good already, dev appears he knows what he's doing.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Since last month there was no update, Do you think we will have an update soon this month?

Don't get over me, please xD

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Since last month there was no update, Do you think we will have an update soon this month?

Don't get over me, please xD
Yes we will have an update this month. The only reason we didn't have an update last month was the holidays. and he made a post on patreon explaining it

Reactions: Dalish

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Yes we will have an update this month. The only reason we didn't have an update last month was the holidays. and he made a post on patreon explaining it
Yes, that I already knew it, but I was not sure if this month there would be or not. Thank you, friend

ALCapote

Jul 20, 2020
Yes, that I already knew it, but I was not sure if this month there would be or not. Thank you, friend
My guess would be the earlier update we'll get will be between the 15th of January and beginning of February.
(I know, helps a lot, doesn't it?)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My guess would be the earlier update we'll get will be between the 15th of January and beginning of February.
(I know, helps a lot, doesn't it?)
Would be the normal time, this is my guess, as the dev stated.
Ayhsel reposted the latest dev post it here.

Reactions: D3xzalias
4.10 star(s) 193 Votes