4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

DarkinScythe

Jun 10, 2018
First thing is to chose "Alley" to get your first 5 points. You also get fighting prowess points by training with Eloise. The thing here is that you can randomly either succeed (more points) or fail (less points). So you have to save and load more or less often*. The last chance to get fighting points is to throw off Andrew at sharons place.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*The same goes for charsima (Club, Sharon) and stealth (Appartment, Merrick).
Thanks a lot! That is really helpful. Are there any other hidden scenes like that depending on your charisma, stealth, etc?

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So I just got alerted that this game got tagged with mind control. Is the reason it took so long to get tagged because it's a minor thing that just popped up recently, or a major part of the game that people forgot to tag until now?
It's a vampire game, where you can go and enthrall people, of course mind control is gonna be one of the tags.
I'm pretty sure what you make of it will be mostly up to you.

Last edited:

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
I'm digging this more and more as updates come. Despite or maybe thanks to the dishearting ending of Coteries of New York.
Is there any other Disciplines Powers available yet besides Secondproteanlevelish? I have to say, crafting my progress as a vampire choice by choice is maybe the coolest approach I could hope for.

And as enticing as the perspective of being a master & caregiver for Laurie sounds, I cannot get over how I feel everytime Sharon smiles or laugh. I know she's supposed to mentor me, but just now I only feel I must protect her.
Fucking Brujahs with their fucking Presence...

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That was a really nice update.
Both Laurie and Sharon are really growing on me AND I'm actually interested in the story, not just in the development of the relationships.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
Great new update. I love this game more and more with every update. The characters are interessting and different and all these small hints and secrets about the past of some of the chacters or some events between some of them, keeps me interessted and waiting for more in future updates. So far I really like how the story is told and what the story is telling contentwise.

Besides the story I really enjoy the art of the models and the locations. The artist tries to differentiate from other VNs and does it in a really impressive way.

Two things I would like to mention I think could be changed to imporve the experience playing/reading this VN:

- the font is a problem in terms of readability if several capitilized letters are used one after another, you can't really see the spaces between the words, which makes it really hard to read (maybe a easy/simple solution would be to use two spaces between words in these cases - e.g. the shouting of the archon in episode 5)

- having the choice which skills we will improve and specialize on is really fun and gives the decisions ingame importance, but if the results of the tranings are random and you have to reload the training because otherwise later on you will not be able to develop some powers does more harm than helping it (I think having the choice which training is good enough, no need at all for a good/bad result)

The last point I found out about luckly here on the thread, because I was already going nuts on my second (more like 3rd, 4th, 5th...^^) playthrough because I wasn't able to gain the claws in episode 5 whatever I tried...reasons were the bad results of the training at Eloise.

But besides this I really enjoy speding my time with your game and hope for many more updates soon!

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Rebirth Compressed :

YOU NEED TO COMPLETE EPISODE 1 USING MY PORT IN ORDER TO PLAY EPISODE 2. IT WON'T START OTHERWISE.
ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
- having the choice which skills we will improve and specialize on is really fun and gives the decisions ingame importance, but if the results of the tranings are random and you have to reload the training because otherwise later on you will not be able to develop some powers does more harm than helping it (I think having the choice which training is good enough, no need at all for a good/bad result)
The thing is, you actually level up what you train either succeeding and gaining more points or failing and gaining a lesser amount. Savescumming and reloading is a cheat way to max out everything quickly, which I think won't be necessary if the game gives you enough opportunities to train desired traits and the chance to adquire the powers later in-game before the moment you really need any of those. It may be tricky for the developer to make that challenging and manageable at the same time, but it can be done putting enough time in playtesting prior to every release, I believe.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr and FFTW

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I really like this game. Good-looking women, interesting plot, the MC can be cocky sometimes, but he doesn't come off as an asshole like in other games. I don't have anything bad to say. It would be nice if the updates were a bit bigger, but I can't say that there's not enough content or story progression every time. It's actually a good game with decent writing and I'm looking forward for the next updates.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Does anyone have a mega link for pc regular? I saw the one for the compressed version but not what I am looking for

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I don't know if it's just me but this game feels a lot better if you ever played Vampire the masquerade at least it is for me, the lore seems more tangible, like in this update Sharon reference to the "wolf boys" was clearly a reference to the Gangrel clan, and both Eloise and Astrid with that atitude seems to be from the Ventrue clan, i am really liking this VN

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
As good as this game is, it is still a run of the mill game. Nothing really makes it stand out for me so far. Maybe I was hoping for more options than what was there in this update, but, it is just seeming more and more like a kinetic novel (It may change later on). I am not against them, but if the story is not strong enough, I become bored with it. That being said, I will continue to keep an eye on this game.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't know if it's just me but this game feels a lot better if you ever played Vampire the masquerade at least it is for me, the lore seems more tangible, like in this update Sharon reference to the "wolf boys" was clearly a reference to the Gangrel clan, and both Eloise and Astrid with that atitude seems to be from the Ventrue clan, i am really liking this VN
Since this is pretty much a Vampire the Masquerade game, it naturally helps to know your way around that.

Exu

Dec 28, 2018
Wouldn't know, as I don't know how would it feel if I wasn't played Vampire. Maybe discovering the lore for first time would be refreshing?
Astrid's not a Ventrue. I see the arrogance, but no the usual uptight dignity. She's just a really annoying Toreata in my eyes.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
The thing is, you actually level up what you train either succeeding and gaining more points or failing and gaining a lesser amount. Savescumming and reloading is a cheat way to max out everything quickly, which I think won't be necessary if the game gives you enough opportunities to train desired traits and the chance to adquire the powers later in-game before the moment you really need any of those. It may be tricky for the developer to make that challenging and manageable at the same time, but it can be done putting enough time in playtesting prior to every release, I believe.
I can get the idea behind this, but the problem is (at least for me^^) that the game keeps almost completely silent about it (there are different textlines about a successfull or failed training) and you would't recognize it if you didn't rewind the same scene several times.

On my first playthrough I did successfull on the trainings and was able to activate the power in episode 5, without knowing I did fullfill some requirements. Because I didn't liked some decisions on earlier episodes and did enjoy the game I started a new one, in which I failed all trainings and didn't had enough points to activate the power. The problem here I didn't know why and that was frustrating. Luckly I did check the thread here ;-)

4.20 star(s) 191 Votes