4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
MC must be turning gay with vampirism, cause Laurie was a smoke show this update.
Don't be surprise if the dev uses that bullshit excuse why he cant get hard. Since we was forced to fuck Carmen watch when we about to fuck the other 2 I'm more interested in he cant get hard. It will be he needs more human blood bullshit.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC got hard as a rocket just by feeding on two babes, but I would wager just going mental on carmen
because he could have had 2 more gulps from her during their love making
but, for some reason, he needed them not,

would suffice for him to please the wonder babes in his life.
There is nothing stopping him feeding on same babe while love making her to heaven,
then quenching his throbbing enthusiasm in her moist baby making folds of destiny.

Remember, that is how he ended up here in the 1st place:
His mommy fed vigurously on him before making love to him, so libido gets huge with big hunger,
something he is fast picking up in these latest updates as it seems.

Can't wait to see the SharonSavLarie variable get triggered just to see what it's all about. I am not digging that this variable is tied to being affectionate with Sharon. I like conflict and crazy shit happening, so I am curious to see what it means if Laurie is not saved, but I don't want to pass on the few naughty scenes that is even in this game lol.

The dream has 2 outcomes based on this variable, but it's most likely metaphorical. I'm guessing the actual event is not gonna be so straightforward as the dream.
Don't be surprise if the dev uses that bullshit excuse why he cant get hard. Since we was forced to fuck Carmen watch when we about to fuck the other 2 I'm more interested in he cant get hard. It will be he needs more human blood bullshit.
Let the bang go oN!

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well there's a lot to break down from this update. Suppose I'll leave that to the theorycrafters that frequent here, and take the opportunity to raise a simpler topic:

Why is Frank such a dick

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Maybe C will turn Gregor into a female and she will be 5th LI? :p Just joking likely, Most likely 5th in my opinion at the moment are VG, C or Astrid in a more MC depraved path. Others can still be options, but then they do have to start to figure more prominently soonish. Astrid getting back in limelight at about same time as last LI was introduced makes me suspect it will be her though.
Nothing from the new update will appear in this post.

We have met all 5 love interests. As stated by the author when introducing Ivy.

I highly doubt that the 5th love interest will be Astrid, but stranger things have happened. I think the trigger for touching Astrid will result in something bad for Sharon, not Astrid as a LI.

Gregor turned female????? Really folks???? WTF are you guys and gals smoking because I want some. Not going to happen. If Astrid can't be a shifted Tzimisce then no way Gregor is becoming female.

Vision Girl could take the MC as her consort if she successfully rises and we have made the correct choices. We have to go a long long long way to make that anything other than she is the boss and we lick her feet. Saving her and gobbling down Virgil, Frank, and Calisto might give us enough juice. Calisto for the generation difference to be somewhat less, and Frank and Virgil to gain vampiric knowledge and powers as well.

Sophie is not going to be anything other than a blood source.

Ms. Olivia belongs either to Astrid, Marcius or some other vampire already. She has had low blood issues before if you all recall. Someone has thralled her with skill. My guess is Astrid is more skilled than to make all her thralls into simps like Gregor. Marcius is too heavy handed. So I am going with Ms. Olivia spying for Astrid, who is spying for someone else. Possibly the Ancient that Frank is trying to dig up.

Malia/Kassandra is an option, as she has an interest in Scottstown, and she sent Glitter to meet the big dondada in town, which she indicated was the MC, not Sharon, as Glitter came to see him. Also Malia was a bit flirty with the MC when we visited her to tell her of the site we selected if you will recall. She could become a LI as arguably she knows the MC better than anyone but Laurie for time spent together.

Mirri- One shot cop if you went dark side..... or nothing if not. I think she is a non starter.
Female Nos-0% sorry for you freakish sorts out there!!!

Personally I want Zephir to be a LI. She has been introduced, she is super hot, and she has some moves to get around like she does. I think the chances are remote at best, but she would be my pick for number 5 if I got to choose the girl.

Cindy works for Calisto, and has had little else to do with the MC. As a result I think she is remote at best. Eloise taught us how to fight, but I am betting she bats for the other team, so she is out as a LI. The nameless Red Head in Marcius' court is a non starter, as is the female assistant to the Princep.

Since no other new girls will be LI per author, then we have the final candidate which is Calisto. I think she is the strongest choice, but things will have to happen to put her and the MC on the same footing, as she is his sire, and has at least the one step towards a blood bond on him, and he has nothing on her yet. Perhaps as the 3rd chapter moves towards conclusion by the end of the year, we will see more of Calisto and get a feel for this.

Re-capping love interest candidates

1-Sharon- by far the strongest connection at this point.
2-Laurie- second only to Sharon for connection to the MC, and she is his thrall, so she loves him in two different ways.....
3-Carmen- He has had a thing going on with her from the moment he laid eyes on her. She obviously has feelings for him and they have had sex. Probably a very strong contender, perhaps stronger than Laurie as he had friend-zoned Laurie for years before he thralled her.
5-Ivy...... meh unless she has something more going for her, even though she was identified as a LI she does nothing for me, and have a hard time imagining others feeling motivated her way.
4: Choice of
Sophie- I rate this near 0% chance of happening
Mirri, Female Nos and Gregor you sick fucks- 0% chance
Astrid- I really doubt it, even more than I doubt Zephir... 10% chance tops
Zephir- 20% chance and that is a stretch but hey I do like her.
Ms. Olivia- 05% just because she bedded Burt Reynolds.... she has Mojo!
Red Head, Eloise, Cindy, Girl attendant of the Princep 01% chance
Malia/Kassandra-40% chance..... she has some screen time and history
Inanna/Vision Girl-50% chance... conditionally of course
Calisto-75% chance..... something about the MC appealed to her..... there is a variable to kill our sire though..... so who knows.

These guesses for number 4 are just my own ruminations and are not based on any particular thing the authors have said to me in any conversation.
Peace all and enjoy the latest update a day early!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He is in his own world .. playing the peaky blinders gangster side of things,
Who is he channeling? I hope it is brad pitt from legends of the fall. that was some awesome char.
He bay be just stricken by lonelyness and decay, like all others down there.
Well there's a lot to break down from this update. Suppose I'll leave that to the theorycrafters that frequent here, and take the opportunity to raise a simpler topic:

Why is Frank such a dick

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Kinda Expected sex with Laurie :lepew: Mc's Mom is not bad :cool:(y) Wish Mc could be like :lepew: and have Sex with every Girl and Milf
Small whisper in the ear = Mc gets a pussy :LOL:(y)
Hope story gets beter next update or episode :giggle:(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yay update. this week's schedule is filled since 6 updates to be played.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Nothing from the new update will appear in this post.

We have met all 5 love interests. As stated by the author when introducing Ivy.

I highly doubt that the 5th love interest will be Astrid, but stranger things have happened. I think the trigger for touching Astrid will result in something bad for Sharon, not Astrid as a LI.

Gregor turned female????? Really folks???? WTF are you guys and gals smoking because I want some. Not going to happen. If Astrid can't be a shifted Tzimisce then no way Gregor is becoming female.

Vision Girl could take the MC as her consort if she successfully rises and we have made the correct choices. We have to go a long long long way to make that anything other than she is the boss and we lick her feet. Saving her and gobbling down Virgil, Frank, and Calisto might give us enough juice. Calisto for the generation difference to be somewhat less, and Frank and Virgil to gain vampiric knowledge and powers as well.

Sophie is not going to be anything other than a blood source.

Ms. Olivia belongs either to Astrid, Marcius or some other vampire already. She has had low blood issues before if you all recall. Someone has thralled her with skill. My guess is Astrid is more skilled than to make all her thralls into simps like Gregor. Marcius is too heavy handed. So I am going with Ms. Olivia spying for Astrid, who is spying for someone else. Possibly the Ancient that Frank is trying to dig up.

Malia/Kassandra is an option, as she has an interest in Scottstown, and she sent Glitter to meet the big dondada in town, which she indicated was the MC, not Sharon, as Glitter came to see him. Also Malia was a bit flirty with the MC when we visited her to tell her of the site we selected if you will recall. She could become a LI as arguably she knows the MC better than anyone but Laurie for time spent together.

Mirri- One shot cop if you went dark side..... or nothing if not. I think she is a non starter.
Female Nos-0% sorry for you freakish sorts out there!!!

Personally I want Zephir to be a LI. She has been introduced, she is super hot, and she has some moves to get around like she does. I think the chances are remote at best, but she would be my pick for number 5 if I got to choose the girl.

Cindy works for Calisto, and has had little else to do with the MC. As a result I think she is remote at best. Eloise taught us how to fight, but I am betting she bats for the other team, so she is out as a LI. The nameless Red Head in Marcius' court is a non starter, as is the female assistant to the Princep.

Since no other new girls will be LI per author, then we have the final candidate which is Calisto. I think she is the strongest choice, but things will have to happen to put her and the MC on the same footing, as she is his sire, and has at least the one step towards a blood bond on him, and he has nothing on her yet. Perhaps as the 3rd chapter moves towards conclusion by the end of the year, we will see more of Calisto and get a feel for this.

Re-capping love interest candidates

1-Sharon- by far the strongest connection at this point.
2-Laurie- second only to Sharon for connection to the MC, and she is his thrall, so she loves him in two different ways.....
3-Carmen- He has had a thing going on with her from the moment he laid eyes on her. She obviously has feelings for him and they have had sex. Probably a very strong contender, perhaps stronger than Laurie as he had friend-zoned Laurie for years before he thralled her.
5-Ivy...... meh unless she has something more going for her, even though she was identified as a LI she does nothing for me, and have a hard time imagining others feeling motivated her way.
4: Choice of
Sophie- I rate this near 0% chance of happening
Mirri, Female Nos and Gregor you sick fucks- 0% chance
Astrid- I really doubt it, even more than I doubt Zephir... 10% chance tops
Zephir- 20% chance and that is a stretch but hey I do like her.
Ms. Olivia- 05% just because she bedded Burt Reynolds.... she has Mojo!
Red Head, Eloise, Cindy, Girl attendant of the Princep 01% chance
Malia/Kassandra-40% chance..... she has some screen time and history
Inanna/Vision Girl-50% chance... conditionally of course
Calisto-75% chance..... something about the MC appealed to her..... there is a variable to kill our sire though..... so who knows.

These guesses for number 4 are just my own ruminations and are not based on any particular thing the authors have said to me in any conversation.
Peace all and enjoy the latest update a day early!
You might have aced all the test regarding composition

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Mc can't get hard is kinda getting annoying now. There plenty if people around to get blood from. He has a blood doll, Carmen, Laure to get blood from but in all this time he only got laid once. Laurie one fine chick but all we could do is watch her from afar

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
I'm surprised that the MC have not sleep with Laurie already. MC have sex with like 3 times across 3 episode. I like the story but i do wish the update is a bit longer since there not much animation

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
bug....the pic next to the dialogue...it's NOT his mom. It's the spelunker chick. lol..and it's throughout ALL of her dialogue, not just a few spots.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes