4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
I could go into an explanation about how bandwidth works and how data is transferred but honestly I have absolutely no idea and don't even know if those words mean anything. I know as much about IT as I do about moon cheese.

So i'll give an explanation that makes sense to me ..... Goblins.

Wow!!!! what an update!! I am just going to highlight again how much my opinion from Laurie has changed. I tend to hate obviously in love childhood friend, and I wrongfully considered her that in the beginning. How mistaken I was. She is amazing! She becomes a better character in each episode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And fuck, she looks absolutely irresistible. Good enough to revive the dead. I just had to take pictures.
Dem thighs and her part in this release are

On another note I checked the image files and saw some images not implemented ingame yet, so we already have a little spoiler on what's to come.

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
A very good game and the people are following vampire the masquerade laws in a good manner.

Looking forward for the next update

Reactions: Arigon

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Well there's a lot to break down from this update. Suppose I'll leave that to the theorycrafters that frequent here, and take the opportunity to raise a simpler topic:

Why is Frank such a dick
I suspect that Frank is a dick because the Nos have an agenda that does not fit with Sharon's. I suspect that Merrick did not disappear like we are led to believe, but was recalled for some reason.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, i was right bout MC's Mommy .... Some pictures are little bit messed up (Mom speaks but you see the Cave Cutie, Sharons pic is shown while Laurie is the one talking), but the update was ok.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
zippy and uploadhaven work.
you should have said "nopy link doesnt work" instead.
Nopy works, but does not work. Seems like when I get Nopy server 5 and sometimes server 3, they are unable to give a secure connection. But servers 1,2 and 4 seem to work all the time

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nopy works, but does not work. Seems like when I get Nopy server 5 and sometimes server 3, they are unable to give a secure connection. But servers 1,2 and 4 seem to work all the time
yup, nopy is kinda moddy lately...for me that particular link doesnt work, and probably for the guy above as well.
yet, other links are fine, and posting "links doesnt work" is a bit out.

Gabylef

Sep 29, 2019
yup, nopy is kinda moddy lately...for me that particular link doesnt work, and probably for the guy above as well.
yet, other links are fine, and posting "links doesnt work" is a bit out.
Yeah sorry, it's just it's the first time I report a link that doesn't work and I tried every single one and they don't work for me

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah sorry, it's just it's the first time I report a link that doesn't work and I tried every single one and they don't work for me
do uncompressed links works for you?
uploadhaven for example, the same episode?
zippy seems to be blocked in some countries, yet for uploadhaven im not aware of similar thing...
also do you have problems downloading other games (the same file-hosts), or only that particular one?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Interesting episode.
Can we bang mom yet?:ROFLMAO:Tip my hat to ducky.

Laurie shows her claws again and Sharon slowly have enough of her. Yet Laurie seems to like Sharons rags enough to put one on her herself.
Frank (and the nos) has for sure a sure a subplot himself. As well as our little baldy Archon and even Aloise is perplex that we were expected.
Mom and Olivia we see again and we will see how we solve this. I don't think that mom will be in the cohort of the MC. Zephir was nice to see again.
And it was nice to see the MC grow as a vampire.

A lot of things were hinted, sad that this end with only five episode

Gabylef

Sep 29, 2019
do uncompressed links works for you?
uploadhaven for example, the same episode?
zippy seems to be blocked in some countries, yet for uploadhaven im not aware of similar thing...
also do you have problems downloading other games (the same file-hosts), or only that particular one?
I already looked at the ep2 link and those links work for me so I don't know if it's just a problem for me but i already found an alternative (i just downloaded the compressed version with the mods)

Reactions: Abhai

smirkerror

Feb 14, 2018
Zephir I think is the most beautiful and interesting-looking character model in the game. Others here seem to be in agreement that she probably won't be a love interest, but I hope she is.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
The scene where you first get to Sharon's, Laurie is talking but it shows Sharon instead. I dunno if there is an official place to make a bug report.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes