4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
v-23-98-Beauty.png

Hey

Here it is. We were waiting for the spellcheck up until the last minute. It was touch and go there for a little while. We thought we were going to have to delay it by a day. But our spellchecker came in just in time.
Hope you enjoy it. And please report any bugs you may find.
Links

Android will take a little longer.

Best regards
Likesblondes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
slightly offtopic but how come it takes 1 minute to download this but it takes over 2 hours to download the bigger games that are like 15 gigs. shouldn't they reasonably only take 10 times longer?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thread Updated [Episode 3 v5]
Added Win/Linux/Mac Links

Enjoy! (y)
View attachment 1366344

Hey

Here it is. We were waiting for the spellcheck up until the last minute. It was touch and go there for a little while. We thought we were going to have to delay it by a day. But our spellchecker came in just in time.
Hope you enjoy it. And please report any bugs you may find.
Links
PC
MAC

Android will take a little longer.

Best regards
Likesblondes

Thank you so much!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
slightly offtopic but how come it takes 1 minute to download this but it takes over 2 hours to download the bigger games that are like 15 gigs. shouldn't they reasonably only take 10 times longer?
I could go into an explanation about how bandwidth works and how data is transferred but honestly I have absolutely no idea and don't even know if those words mean anything. I know as much about IT as I do about moon cheese.

So i'll give an explanation that makes sense to me ..... Goblins.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So I'm finishing off Episode 2 and making different saves to then import into 3... on my second playthrough where I wasn't going to use whispers on that girl then I get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I am using the compressed version and the walkthrough mod so not sure where the fault lies... the first save was fine.

*Edit:* Also I've noticed a couple things in Ep3.
That bit where the kid punches the hunter lady, after he's knocked out it seems to then go back to the image of him mid-punch (incorrectly I presume).
The avatars for who is talking sometimes aren't right... like for the mother it seems to always be the cave girl (Ivy?) at least so far... or when Laurie says "I've not brought any clothes to sleep in" it's incorrectly attributed to Sharon and has her picture... there were others earlier but I wasn't keeping track of them then.

I used to be a bit annoyed at Sharon not taking the MC seriously, but she seems to have come around... my new annoyance is Laurie being such a bitch to Sharon all the time, she's supposed to be my bloodslave and I want to exert whatever powers I have to make her toe the line... if she keeps this up I'll force her to call Sharon "mommy" for the rest of her life... I'm not happy with the dating lie either, dunno I'd rather pretend the MC got hitched to Sharon or something, but I get that'd mean his mother gets closer to underworld stuff.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Wow!!!! what an update!! I am just going to highlight again how much my opinion from Laurie has changed. I tend to hate obviously in love childhood friend, and I wrongfully considered her that in the beginning. How mistaken I was. She is amazing! She becomes a better character in each episode.

And fuck, she looks absolutely irresistible. Good enough to revive the dead. I just had to take pictures.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Rebirth [Ep. 3 v5] [LikesBlondes] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 1.76 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 106 MB

Original Mac Size: 1.75 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 88.8 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Stopped playing awhile ago since i got corrupted save from ep2 that messed up all my progress. Is there an option to pick choices from previous episodes or do i need to redo the whole damn thing ?

Reactions: zmc3157

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Stopped playing awhile ago since i got corrupted save from ep2 that messed up all my progress. Is there an option to pick choices from previous episodes or do i need to redo the whole damn thing ?
With most Renpy games, you can right-click on "skip" and it will send you to the next choice. Pick your choice then right-clilck "skip" again...rinse and repeat. Most of the time, it's pretty quick catching up to where you left off. And if you were somewhere in the middle of Ep 2, it shouldn't take long at all.

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
With most Renpy games, you can right-click on "skip" and it will send you to the next choice. Pick your choice then right-clilck "skip" again...rinse and repeat. Most of the time, it's pretty quick catching up to where you left off. And if you were somewhere in the middle of Ep 2, it shouldn't take long at all.
(y)
Then skip it is. Was mostly apprehensive because separation of episodes usually means big size files. Turns out it's really not that big to my surprise.

Reactions: FookU2

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Wow!!!! what an update!! I am just going to highlight again how much my opinion from Laurie has changed. I tend to hate obviously in love childhood friend, and I wrongfully considered her that in the beginning. How mistaken I was. She is amazing! She becomes a better character in each episode.

And fuck, she looks absolutely irresistible. Good enough to revive the dead. I just had to take pictures.
Yep,she's great and that lingerie is so nice,I hope we'll see it in action

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can't wait to see the SharonSavLarie variable get triggered just to see what it's all about. I am not digging that this variable is tied to being affectionate with Sharon. I like conflict and crazy shit happening, so I am curious to see what it means if Laurie is not saved, but I don't want to pass on the few naughty scenes that is even in this game lol.

The dream has 2 outcomes based on this variable, but it's most likely metaphorical. I'm guessing the actual event is not gonna be so straightforward as the dream.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes