4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Now you made me really curious about that Level A version of American Gods. Could you link it, plz?
off topic but american gods is exactly what i mean by amazing concept that could be far better implemented in terms of power fantasy and the development of the idea as so much potential to explore that one can not hope but think it could have been done far far more! its like he is afraid of going off the rails in many ways he is almost the opposite of Steven Eriksen and his malazan chronicles that as no fear of going off the rails and complicates it soo much that one gets a headache from trying to understand what he is saying and how complicated all the relations and family trees and how many tribes and races there are!

thus my analogy with Asimov and the concepts he created in science fiction but then the stories are almost always bland no grand love no great decisions in terms of love moral or whatever! basically no human being in conflict with his own heart morals and ethics!

In this sense the fat fuck does it better then anyone! but i have a strong suspicion he already wrote the winds of winter but due to the current political correctness that stenches our society he is afraid to release it... that and the fact that he was never a strong finisher...

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
yes he does, since he is far from being an amazing writer and almost everything he writes feels like a series B of something that could have been done far far better! reminds me too much of Asimov amazing concepts poorly developed and implemented!
Have you read The Sandman? I think that was Gaiman letting the reigns go.
He's a better writer, for comics and graphic novels.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

altmas66

May 4, 2020
hello, anyone have a save file to chapter 3? i don want to play the first 2 chapters again o_O thank you all!!

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Huh. Tried importing my save into chapter ³ and it's giving an error about how 'nonetype' is not "subscriptable". Anyone know what's up with that and how to fix?
I already applied the save import fix, this is an error I get after doing so.
Also included the screenshot of the error to be absolutely precise lol

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Did you attempt to load game or just push start?
The right way is to just push start.

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
Did you attempt to load game or just push start?
The right way is to just push start.
... yes, I did in fact ensure my computer was plugged in before trying to turn it on

I'm talking about chapter ³ man, which says I went through the import process accurately in chapter ²...

so sarcasm and disbelief aside, yes I hit start game and told it to load my save from chapter ². It then gave me an error. I then checked the forum and applied the import save fix patch, then tried again resulting in the error I linked. I'm not certain if it's the same error I got the first time or not.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
... yes, I did in fact ensure my computer was plugged in before trying to turn it on

I'm talking about chapter ³ man, which says I went through the import process accurately in chapter ²...

so sarcasm and disbelief aside, yes I hit start game and told it to load my save from chapter ². It then gave me an error. I then checked the forum and applied the import save fix patch, then tried again resulting in the error I linked. I'm not certain if it's the same error I got the first time or not.
If you look at the main post it has a save transfer fix use that to fix episode 2 and try to replay from episode 2 update 8 and that should fix it or you could download episode 2 from Likesblondes patreon and that should also fix it

Reactions: -L-L-MJ- and Somnis

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
If you look at the main post it has a save transfer fix use that to fix episode 2 and try to replay from episode 2 update 8 and that should fix it or you could download episode 2 from Likesblondes patreon and that should also fix it
Episode ² works, the information isn't loading in ³ due to an error I do not understand which is in my original post. An error I got after applying the exact fix you mention

As to reinstalling, I could but it's only the import that is broken on that one aspect. When the error appears if I hit ignore it just starts chapter ³ anyway, but with a totally purged save file - no data.

edit - tested to see if doing a new save from 2 with the patch applied fixed it - the answer is yes it did. loaded with no errors in chapter 3; thank you kindly

Last edited:
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I downloaded this cause of the "transformation" tag. Definitely not the type of transformation I was expecting...but, I always loved vampire movies, so it worked out. I'm still in the middle of Ep 1 and I gotta say, I've been known to skip dialogue in these games, but not this one. It's very well written. Gotta give props. I'm diggin the story. 5 stars, from me, for sure.
But, this adds more proof to this site's need for a few new tags, to help separate some things within the broad transformation tag.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I downloaded this cause of the "transformation" tag. Definitely not the type of transformation I was expecting...but, I always loved vampire movies, so it worked out. I'm still in the middle of Ep 1 and I gotta say, I've been known to skip dialogue in these games, but not this one. It's very well written. Gotta give props. I'm diggin the story. 5 stars, from me, for sure.
But, this adds more proof to this site's need for a few new tags, to help separate some things within the broad transformation tag.
Glad you are liking it so far!
Not so sure you or any of us have seen the transformation yet....
Just saying!
Peace

Reactions: FookU2

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Glad you are liking it so far!
Not so sure you or any of us have seen the transformation yet....
Just saying!
Peace
Yes we have the invisibility and the Claw sure doesn't really count as a real transformation but still it counts a little bit

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Hi

Just a quick update since I'm a little buried in work. We're almost finished with the update. It's mostly done. And we'll try to incorporate a few new musical tracks.
It will all be done this weeken. And I'll post it then.

Best regards
Likesblondes

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes