4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

JC23

Sep 25, 2016

Hi

Just a quick update since I'm a little buried in work. We're almost finished with the update. It's mostly done. And we'll try to incorporate a few new musical tracks.
It will all be done this weeken. And I'll post it then.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thanks, guess I'll wait for the weekend to play form where I left off.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
Some typos i found inthe latest updates:

You notice Sophie's moans of pleasure are started(ing) to get tinged with the echoes of pain.
Astrid: "If I wanted to kill you, I would've did(done) it in the car."
MC: "We're just keeping (you?) in storage."
Astrid: "You really think you(r)(the) few weeks you've known her for can make up for the decades we've had together?"
Laurie: "But(Must?) be all that hair on her brain."
You to(go) to see if Sharon has woken yet.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Guys I can't play the 2nd part they keeps saying you haven't load the files but I already did someone HELP ME
Perhaps install the fix for the Dave game transfer and play parts of EP2 again?
Or look up a few post here and read the exactly same question and following answers?

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
Guys I can't play the 2nd part they keeps saying you haven't load the files but I already did someone HELP ME
Maybe try dropping all files into one folder.
Ep1 in first folder - then a second folder within with diff parts - or download the whole thing?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Glad you are liking it so far!
Not so sure you or any of us have seen the transformation yet....
Just saying!
Peace
So, there are supposed to be other transformations besides the obvious being turned into a vampire, and turning the dude's mind into a child. Gotcha. Well, I'm patiently waiting for the next update. It's "killer" stuff. lol \m/ :) \m/

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, there are supposed to be other transformations besides the obvious being turned into a vampire, and turning the dude's mind into a child. Gotcha. Well, I'm patiently waiting for the next update. It's "killer" stuff. lol \m/ :) \m/
traditionally vampires turn to bats, mist and wolves.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
traditionally vampires turn to bats, mist and wolves.
Yes, but it's the same idea in the "transformation" tag, though..at least in my mind. When I search the "transformation" tag, I expect to see things like "m2f", or "boob enlargement", etc. But, mythological transformations like turning into vampires, werewolves, and the transformations that each of them do after that, are all lumped in the same category in my mind. lol
So, if that's what the previous comment was referring to when telling me we haven't seen the transformations yet, then I'm not expecting anything new and/or weird or unexpected. Those things are sorta inherent in vampire stories lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no transformations yet besides mc becoming vampire but don't think that counts.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
no transformations yet besides mc becoming vampire but don't think that counts.
Maybe C will turn Gregor into a female and she will be 5th LI? :p Just joking likely, Most likely 5th in my opinion at the moment are VG, C or Astrid in a more MC depraved path. Others can still be options, but then they do have to start to figure more prominently soonish. Astrid getting back in limelight at about same time as last LI was introduced makes me suspect it will be her though.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
well he would need to restore his mind too and reprogram him.
if its a girl why need to restore her mind?
would she have small titties and a flatass? or is it an ugly face?
i mean yes he is deranged for a dude but for a girl well... its just bellow hottie average!
i had far crazier before ...

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0, cxx and DA22

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if its a girl why need to restore her mind?
would she have small titties and a flatass? or is it an ugly face?
i mean yes he is deranged for a dude but for a girl well... its just bellow hottie average!
i had far crazier before ...
well his/her current mental state class a patient to nearest nuthouse and having sex with her would be very much against laws and patreon rules most likely.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have just finished my firts run of the game. Impresed. Storywise this game goes easily to the top five in this site. And I say top five and not best one just by being cautious.

The decisions make impact enought to make a 2nd run? There are pivoltal points?

In my Chapter one I have 2 saves, called Stealthy and Strong. And in the second one I have get Stealthy aptah and I get

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope the names would be clear enought.

Last edited:
Jul 28, 2018
to get full story better start from ep1. also other players choices might differ on what you'd do.
I already know the story. I have played up until 3 ep 1. But i dont want to play whole 2 eps again. so it would be realy nice if someone could provide any save. I will use editor to change the choices to my liking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I already know the story. I have played up until 3 ep 1. But i dont want to play whole 2 eps again. so it would be realy nice if someone could provide any save. I will use editor to change the choices to my liking.
well with wt-mod and skip it won't take long.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes