4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yes, really. Great spastic surgon she have. Works so fast that he can change her completely for and back, so we only see his work on the side picture.

Do we know that mom isn't a vampire? She and Olivia understand each other "great". Olivia had collapse once, maybe because of too little blood.
When was the last time they had seen mom during the day?
And if who would be her sire? Astrid? :unsure:

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yes, really. Great spastic surgon she have. Works so fast that he can change her completely for and back, so we only see his work on the side picture.

Do we know that mom isn't a vampire? She and Olivia understand each other "great". Olivia had collapse once, maybe because of too little blood.
When was the last time they had seen mom during the day?
And if who would be her sire? Astrid? :unsure:
I do not think Mom is a vampire. I think Ms. Olivia fainted due to blood loss to Astrid or Marcius when they thralled her.

As for the Ivy picture with every single mom statement, it is either a hilarious error, or perhaps some type of foreshadowing that Ivy is not just some boring, spastic, meh cave spelunker.
Peace!

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I do not think Mom is a vampire. I think Ms. Olivia fainted due to blood loss to Astrid or Marcius when they thralled her.
Neither do I. Yet it would explain why Astrid came to Scottown and even let her being captured by the MC.
Makes more sense to have a plan B than trust that Marcius or Gregor will help or that she can influence MC or Sharon to do what she wants.
Marcius I trust as much as I trust an investment banker to care for my money. Gregor could have been killed by now. MC and Sharon could be on their vampire honeymoon with three sipps of blood from each other.

So, it would make some sense to have a failsafe outside off all the influences from the others.
But even I don't really think MC mom is a vampire. ;)

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
So I have just finished my first playthrough of the current content. Are there potential branches to make depending on choices?

I played with the walkthrough mod so I saw the options. But I couldn't really tell how much would change if you didnt take the recommended choices

smirkerror

Feb 14, 2018
That´s my first update in this game, I have just played it til chapter3-4 in a row

Is this the usual size of the updates or this had been a short one?

Not a complain. Just want to know, because it this was a tipical one I wil enjoy more waiting and running 4-5 updates put together
Based on my experience, this is about the typical size of an update. The pace is pretty even. Imagine a staircase with each step a similar size in terms of development of the story and in play length. Each subsequent update will likely follow the pattern.

If this 1 update wasn't enough, I would recommend waiting.

Many people understandably don't wait because they're very engaged with the story. Some complain that the pacing is too slow because they want to find out what happens. By this point though, I think the developer has shown their hand and people have to adjust their expectations rather than expect much larger updates and/or a much faster pace.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That´s canon? I dont rememeber that the age of Mc an Laurie be mentioned, but the vibes I get on both are more mid to late 20s that 18-20
well even mid20s with no money/steady work don't think kids would be best option.

So I have just finished my first playthrough of the current content. Are there potential branches to make depending on choices?
not rly, only when using or not using powers matter.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
Based on my experience, this is about the typical size of an update. The pace is pretty even. Imagine a staircase with each step a similar size in terms of development of the story and in play length. Each subsequent update will likely follow the pattern.

If this 1 update wasn't enough, I would recommend waiting.

Many people understandably don't wait because they're very engaged with the story. Some complain that the pacing is too slow because they want to find out what happens. By this point though, I think the developer has shown their hand and people have to adjust their expectations rather than expect much larger updates and/or a much faster pace.
Thanks for your answer.

As I say in my post, I´m not complaining. I just want to know. The pace and release choices it´s up to the developer, and after checking on his patreon, it´s cristal clear that his choice it´s making a monthly update. Larger or shorter, "that´s this month work", and that can make a lot of sense for his patreon suporters.

That´s not my cup of tea. I prefer larger updates, more tied to story development. Let´s say Chapter 2 in 3 updates, instead of 9. The classic introduction, conflict, climax and denouement structure.

But as you say, waiting it´s a perfectly valid solution for me. In most of the games I folow, I will be happy with an update each 3-4 monts. I can wait till November or December and get a big update

Last edited:
Reactions: Emreiszero

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What if that is intentional........? Not saying it is, but it was consistently Ivy's picture there........very curious....
Why would that be intentional or cause curiosity? I can't see the 2 characters being the same entity or even being connected in any way.

Reactions: Hildegardt

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
just finished Episode 1 and Episode 2. Is it worth starting Episode 3 at the moment or wait till is finished?
That just depends on how you are at waiting. It doesn't seem to me like it goes too long between updates. I just started right before the recent update was released. Honestly, I'm ok with the wait. To me it's just like any other game that is unfinished. If the dev stays active, the wait is fine.

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Me looking for that Carmen content.
1629959344910.png

Serious question tho. Is Sharon the only real LI or will we eventually get to pick the one we want to end with in the end?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Me looking for that Carmen content.
View attachment 1371806

Serious question tho. Is Sharon the only real LI or will we eventually get to pick the one we want to end with in the end?
Seemed to me there were a couple different routes...one with each of the 2 main women...or at least one with Sharon as a slave type or as a lover type...depends on early choices.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not easy to say who is/are li/lis, sharon is 1 potential and laurie other but it quite a bit depends "mommy's" plans for mc.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
not easy to say who is/are li/lis, sharon is 1 potential and laurie other but it quite a bit depends "mommy's" plans for mc.
the ones we know in order of certaincy : Ivy (since the devs confirmed her to be a love interest), Sharon, Carmen, Laurie (she can apparently die so I've placed her after Carmen), and Astrid

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
Plot hole in episode 3. Andrew took the boys body from the attic and left it near a clinic to be found. Wasn't the whole reason the boys body was hidden in the attic, was to keep it a secret from Andrew? Something to do with boys age being similar to the age of the loved one Andrew lost?

Reactions: DariusStrada

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Could you specify, in your mind, just what does it mean:
for a babe vamp with the looks that melt boys hearts to enthrall into a minion some guy who has the hots 4 her?
Plot hole in episode 3. Andrew took the boys body from the attic and left it near a clinic to be found. Wasn't the whole reason the boys body was hidden in the attic, was to keep it a secret from Andrew? Something to do with boys age being similar to the age of the loved one Andrew lost?
Do you seriously believe that any guy, living, taking breaths, working, serving the babe of his dreams
would ever want to end his dream life along side the babe of his dreams for some past nobody?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I feel like LikesBlondes is trying to imply something like a humanity system, but he doesn't really commit to it any time he wants to get to the "fun" parts more quickly. So, bringing the boy's corpse back to his parents and hiding it from Andrew were the nice things to do and you'd gain a humanity point. But after that the quickest way to get this plot line over with is to just have Andrew deal with it off screen.
There are a few plot points that get rushed like that. Like, the MC just needs to meditate once to control the beast, so we can get to collecting hot blood dolls more quickly. Controlling the beast was a major point in Sharon's characterization and her teachings to the MC in EP. 1 and 2, but it quickly became less important, when the MC needed more blood to get his dick hard.
Or the whole thing where Laurie is supposed to be the MC's best and only friend, where they're supposed to work better together than appart and the MC wants to give her live changing money (like 50k), when she can't make it to a gig, because they're such a great team. Then she just gets enthralled really quickly, because dominating sexy childhood friends is more fun. Her enthrallment felt pretty rushed, considering it fucked over their established power dynamic.

I think the problem is that the dev likes the idea of seperate good and evil playthroughs, but there just aren't enough choices and variables for it. In the end it seems like we're collecting or losing humanity points that don't actually have an impact, but rather come across as plot holes, because things matter at one point, but then they don't, so the MCs morality is all over the place.

Moisan4

Jul 12, 2017
I feel like LikesBlondes is trying to imply something like a humanity system, but he doesn't really commit to it any time he wants to get to the "fun" parts more quickly. So, bringing the boy's corpse back to his parents and hiding it from Andrew were the nice things to do and you'd gain a humanity point. But after that the quickest way to get this plot line over with is to just have Andrew deal with it off screen.
There are a few plot points that get rushed like that. Like, the MC just needs to meditate once to control the beast, so we can get to collecting hot blood dolls more quickly. Controlling the beast was a major point in Sharon's characterization and her teachings to the MC in EP. 1 and 2, but it quickly became less important, when the MC needed more blood to get his dick hard.
Or the whole thing where Laurie is supposed to be the MC's best and only friend, where they're supposed to work better together than appart and the MC wants to give her live changing money (like 50k), when she can't make it to a gig, because they're such a great team. Then she just gets enthralled really quickly, because dominating sexy childhood friends is more fun. Her enthrallment felt pretty rushed, considering it fucked over their established power dynamic.

I think the problem is that the dev likes the idea of seperate good and evil playthroughs, but there just aren't enough choices and variables for it. In the end it seems like we're collecting or losing humanity points that don't actually have an impact, but rather come across as plot holes, because things matter at one point, but then they don't, so the MCs morality is all over the place.
Yeah, the MC just learns about the meditaion thing, and how dangerous it can be to drink so much. Then he drinks three times in 24 hours just to get his dick hard. Or how Sharon tells MC he needs to find a blood doll, and then tells him the dangers of being sloppy in prepairing one, after one has already arrived at their door.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
All five love interests have had screen time. Not in love scenes, but Ivy was Love Interest number 5 per author.

1-Sharon is obviously the early contender, and in some folk's mind the only one that matters.
2-Laurie the child hood best friend who has been friend zoned for almost all their 25-30ish years together. MC mom changed Laurie's diapers per this last update.
3- Carmen is clearly a live interest with possible sex scene already.
4 is somewhat up in the air. See an earlier post and I list all possible characters that could fill this slot, you can ignore my estimate of chances if you like but I identify all.
5- is definitely Ivy and she is the last one for this VN-This per LikesBlondes post on Patreon when introducing Ivy.

Sharon is the "main" interest thus far in the story, but depending on your choices, you will preserve Laurie's life or not in coming updates/episodes. Likewise Carmen depending on your choices can either be in contention for love interest or closed out depending on your choices already made by this point. Ivy is wide open at this point, and depending on future choices, one of the ones I listed could be the love interest.

As for Andrew taking down the body of the boy, once they have finished with the boy's body and Sharon is Archon, they need to provide closure for the boy's family. This act could be viewed as a healing act for Andrew's own pain due to his involvement.
Peace all.

4.10 star(s) 194 Votes