4.10 star(s) 194 Votes

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So we are about 60% of the way through Chapter 3.....We are seeing some movement from out of Scottstown players that are impacting our intrepid cohort there in Sharon's fief/domain. I am predicting that there will be some gratuitously Tarentino style violence, (sadly no Samuel L. Jackson lines of absolute poetry of violence) but violence none the less.

It may well follow after a bit of maneuvering on the vampire chessboard, but I think when Calisto visits that is going to signal the beginning of some epic violence, and yeah some vampire voodoo slapping around various folks. Scottstown is clearly under scrutiny and therefore I do not think Calisto visiting will be entirely un-noticed. She will not travel alone I am betting. Fabian, Cindy, and maybe a couple other security types will probably come along. I mean she "could" come on her own, but I do not think that the Temple is going to just have their matriarch go anywhere without some reasonable backup within a few yards of her.

Once she visits, I think that anyone who becomes aware of it, and her interest in the MC is going to think that it will be an opportunity for a glorious boost in their power as they snack down what they assume is a low generation, relatively powerless snack. I could easily see everyone from the Princep on down looking eagerly for some free power juice in our veins.

Just a morning ramble, but I actually spend a little time each day reflecting on this story as I am scratching together my own story. I am not quite sure what I am going to end up with at the end, as my DAZ skills suck balls. I might just cobble together a text only story first, and then spend the time to actually really learn how to do proper animations/renders. I finally have a couple of machines up and running for that purpose but it takes me forever on that, which frustrates me in terms of writing the story. Well enough whining about that. The point is I reflect and ponder several sources, as I seek to create a story that folks can enjoy whether they know any of my inspirations or not. I certainly do not want to be a copy cat. Then again, I write enough crazy shit ball theories on here that you guys know I am kind of "out there" :D

Peace
If Calisto does ever decide to visit us in Scottstown to see Sharon talk down on her with a strong sense of authority will be peak comedy from us players perspective.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon

Frenkie5fingers

Jan 8, 2020
Hello guys, Is there working android ported version all three parts of the game? I have tried links from first page but cant seem to find working one that can import save game.

This game story deserve good movie screenplay, it is fantastic

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So we are about 60% of the way through Chapter 3.....We are seeing some movement from out of Scottstown players that are impacting our intrepid cohort there in Sharon's fief/domain. I am predicting that there will be some gratuitously Tarentino style violence, (sadly no Samuel L. Jackson lines of absolute poetry of violence) but violence none the less.

It may well follow after a bit of maneuvering on the vampire chessboard, but I think when Calisto visits that is going to signal the beginning of some epic violence, and yeah some vampire voodoo slapping around various folks. Scottstown is clearly under scrutiny and therefore I do not think Calisto visiting will be entirely un-noticed. She will not travel alone I am betting. Fabian, Cindy, and maybe a couple other security types will probably come along. I mean she "could" come on her own, but I do not think that the Temple is going to just have their matriarch go anywhere without some reasonable backup within a few yards of her.

Once she visits, I think that anyone who becomes aware of it, and her interest in the MC is going to think that it will be an opportunity for a glorious boost in their power as they snack down what they assume is a low generation, relatively powerless snack. I could easily see everyone from the Princep on down looking eagerly for some free power juice in our veins.

Just a morning ramble, but I actually spend a little time each day reflecting on this story as I am scratching together my own story. I am not quite sure what I am going to end up with at the end, as my DAZ skills suck balls. I might just cobble together a text only story first, and then spend the time to actually really learn how to do proper animations/renders. I finally have a couple of machines up and running for that purpose but it takes me forever on that, which frustrates me in terms of writing the story. Well enough whining about that. The point is I reflect and ponder several sources, as I seek to create a story that folks can enjoy whether they know any of my inspirations or not. I certainly do not want to be a copy cat. Then again, I write enough crazy shit ball theories on here that you guys know I am kind of "out there" :D

Peace
I'm all about some Quinton and Sam style smackdown. lol \m/ :) \m/

slavesrus

Jul 29, 2021
I have the same prob. I'm trying to play part two but it won't load my save from one. And this fix isn't working.

slavesrus

Jul 29, 2021
There are not to be merged. Ground rule one of any Ren'py games is you don't merge files. (We do also not speak about Ren'py, but that is another topic.)
If you would need to merge files then it would be explicit named.
As written above, download all three parts and play through it. Import your save from EP1 when asked in EP2 and the same for EP3.
Also, if a new version is release, simple download and extract it, but don't merge them. On Windows you can delete the old version, don't know how it is for the other systems.
It's not giving me the option to import anything. Just tells me I haven't played part one. I saved as it asked at end of part one. When I load part two nothing. And this fixer thing isn't working. Also I'm playing using Android with joiplay.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If Calisto does ever decide to visit us in Scottstown to see Sharon talk down on her with a strong sense of authority will be peak comedy from us players perspective.
if Callisto ever decides to visit her new son and Sharon pulls that shit i think she won´t live long past that shit on the 1st place and 2nd mommy might be pissed at us for not having taken over yet... but perhaps we already did considering how everything is running i think Sharon is already enthralled with us somehow!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Unlocked
Progress update
Hey

Things are starting to come together. I'd say we're about half way there when it comes to finishing the next upload. There is just a couple of scenes left to do. But they're pretty big ones. And the play very different depending on your choices. So, it's a lot more work than just a regular scene.
Still, everything should be on time and we'll release in 2 weeks.

Best regards
Likesblondes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I will be intrested in how they play out, if there is some pathing there and not only keeping book in the hidden.;)

Reactions: Arigon and Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Unlocked
Progress update
Hey

Things are starting to come together. I'd say we're about half way there when it comes to finishing the next upload. There is just a couple of scenes left to do. But they're pretty big ones. And the play very different depending on your choices. So, it's a lot more work than just a regular scene.
Still, everything should be on time and we'll release in 2 weeks.

Best regards
Likesblondes
You know, I'm curious as to what choices LikesBlondes is referring to here.
Does he mean choices we made as to how the girls favorable choices we made or something else? Hmmmm :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ayhsel

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
if Callisto ever decides to visit her new son and Sharon pulls that shit i think she won´t live long past that shit on the 1st place and 2nd mommy might be pissed at us for not having taken over yet... but perhaps we already did considering how everything is running i think Sharon is already enthralled with us somehow!
we're all assuming she'd be angry at Sharon, but what if Sharon's ignorance would be merely ammusing to Callisto?
Does he mean choices we made as to how the girls favorable choices we made or something else? Hmmmm :unsure:
perhaps it's the sharonsaveslaurie variable coming to play

Dec 28, 2019
we're all assuming she'd be angry at Sharon, but what if Sharon's ignorance would be merely ammusing to Callisto?
I've been thinking the same thing. So what if a toddler says something rude. Toddlers do that, and Sharon is nothing more than an insignificant toddler to her. Given how bored Calisto usually is by everything, she may even find it amusing.

perhaps it's the sharonsaveslaurie variable coming to play
Agreed. There weren't a whole lot of choices in this game, and there are precious few variables like this that could make a difference, and none that have been foreshadowed anywhere near as heavily. So the odds of this variable coming into play are virtually 100%.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
1631554732852.png

Progress update
Hi

We're in a bit of a bind from a narative standpoint. We're nearing the end of the update. But if we push much further into what's to come, we won't end it in a good spot. Meaning we'll end it right in the middle of an action scene. But if we don't push far enough, it will be too short.
No worries, though. We'll figure it out. We'll probably just bring up a character scene that we had planned for later, that's shorter, and end the update right at the begining of the action one. All the images are done. And we'll be releasing this weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 1403224

Progress update
Hi

We're in a bit of a bind from a narrative standpoint. We're nearing the end of the update. But if we push much further into what's to come, we won't end it in a good spot. Meaning we'll end it right in the middle of an action scene. But if we don't push far enough, it will be too short.
No worries, though. We'll figure it out. We'll probably just bring up a character scene that we had planned for later, that's shorter, and end the update right at the beginning of the action one. All the images are done. And we'll be releasing this weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes
As always thank you for providing the updates

but this bothers me a bit

We'll probably just bring up a character scene that we had planned for later, that's shorter, and end the update right at the beginning of the action one. All the images are done. And we'll be releasing this weekend.
But they say: Good things come to those who wait. So we wait

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
View attachment 1403224

Progress update
Hi

We're in a bit of a bind from a narative standpoint. We're nearing the end of the update. But if we push much further into what's to come, we won't end it in a good spot. Meaning we'll end it right in the middle of an action scene. But if we don't push far enough, it will be too short.
No worries, though. We'll figure it out. We'll probably just bring up a character scene that we had planned for later, that's shorter, and end the update right at the begining of the action one. All the images are done. And we'll be releasing this weekend.

Best regards
Likesblondes
Thanks for sharing dude!
Really looking forward to this.

Also, is it just me or is anybody else noticing , the latest 2 updates have been releasing relatively quicker than usual? I mean, not that I'm complaining, just something I've noticed.

So we're gonna have an action scene soon, that's great.
One thing that has me still wondering is, will MC stats ever come into play (like prowess for instance) for these actions scenes? :unsure:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Also, is it just me or is anybody else noticing , the latest 2 updates have been releasing relatively quicker than usual? I mean, not that I'm complaining, just something I've noticed.
Would say, as Haley's story was finished, that would be the reason for it.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Thanks for sharing dude!
Really looking forward to this.

So we're gonna have an action scene soon, that's great.
One thing that has me still wondering is, will MC stats ever come into play (like prowess for instance) for these actions scenes? :unsure:
Not really.. It is always around the first Sunday after the 20th of the months (only once I remember it was a 19th)

Reactions: Arigon and JJJ84
4.10 star(s) 194 Votes