4.20 star(s) 191 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
MC's sire mentioned Rome as if she lived there at the time so she must be around 2000 years old, that's generation 4 or 5.
She mentioned the greek gods, so it could be a few thousands years more.

Now that's a good question, we're already in EP2 and so far there is zero sex. I think is time for Sharon to suck dick, for feeding purpose of course
Did u forget about Mc's little problem...so no sucking until he manages to get a hard on....but yeah damm time, need to punish our little huntress

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
She mentioned the greek gods, so it could be a few thousands years more.
that doesn't confirm anything ... she can mention even jesus dick or first pharaoh Narmer any other thoughts what she have but one is certain she is to old :D and OP

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Very nice horror story with no sexual content.
Full of mystery, the occult, vampires and the super natural but mostly vampires.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
and for lovely dream girl who say is the real person :p maybe is beast inside of him... mostly beast speak with every vampire in lore when they are hungry and try to make vampires to lose their humanity :p
Hm.. i don't really think so, she seems to know who or what the attacker in the woods was before Mc and co could even sense it, then there was the mentioning of a Nos which seems to see her too and get the mission to dig her out and she would be a strange inner beast for saying things like 'remember she is not ur mommy'.

that doesn't confirm anything ... she can mention even jesus dick or first pharaoh Narmer any other thoughts what she have but one is certain she is to old :D and OP
True, it doesn't confirm anything, but it could be a hint on how old she is...as u said the only thing we can say with relative certainty is, she's old and likely OP

Babalon

Dec 19, 2019
Hm.. i don't really think so, she seems to know who or what the attacker in the woods was before Mc and co could even sense it, then there was the mentioning of a Nos which seems to see her too and get the mission to dig her out and she would be a strange inner beast for saying things like 'remember she is not ur mommy'.

hmm true.. then if is the real person let me calculate if she is sleeping or in torpor that mean she is really powerful and ancient lets see how much her AUSPEX is developed... that mean she must have 10 of 10 dots.. too see her surroundings or sense behaviour of every being in city and even guess his strength how much is powerful that being who attacked Sharon and tell MC "do you have the strength" so basicly every antediluvian is already in MC mind and observing him :) he is not a small cake i mean MC.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Just remember some vamps go into torpor to pass the time, Pistoff Christoff did exactly that in the first PC game, not by choice, but by necessity, same could happen to any vamp, of-course I myself believe the dreamgirl is ancient, but we will find out.

We just have to remember that while its possibly based on VTM:Chicago by night, it isnt word for word, Dev can do what they please.

Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm not familiar enough with VTM lore to guess what generation MC and his sire might be but I can definitely say that MC's sire looks like she has 1st generation pussy and would like to test out my hypothesis in the future when we meet her again.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Actually with the way VTM characters work it would be Pussy 5/5, Ass 5/5 under her "Talents", maybe even one of those special Talents that go higher like Feminine Assets 8, most talents seem to cap out at 5, but in some rare cases they can get up to 9 or 10

But yeah, your point is valid lol

• Haha

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
That is if they know who she is. While Sharon may not be the most knowledgeable vampire, not even Marcus could figure what MC is after he saw his claws. Which could imply that she is just a unknown clan.

Even if she is OP as fuck, you can justify pretty much any behavior by "she is just too bored and too OP to care".

She seems quite crazy to me, but in the nice, cute way, always smiling, naked with the mouth all messy. Maybe more than crazy, she looks to me like a spoiled princess, not bitchy, just somebody extremely naughty and full of pranks behavior

Don't ask me why, but I found her totally irresistible. The things I would do to her will probably be considered a violation of the masquerade.

While what you say is true, as it is explain in the following wiki, antediluvian is usually used for the third generation, and more specifically, for the founders of the thirteen clans. I think everybody here was using it in those terms.

If you just want to mention a very old vampire, one usually use the word methuselah.

In the end with so little information you can find a justification for pretty much anything: being OP, crazy, bored, not bored, naked, sexy, impotent. My question is when will be able to fuck Sharon, for fuck sake?!?
I'm not making any assumptions or claims on MC's sire's generation, I do think that she is pretty OP. If she isn't an unknown clan my guess would be that she has picked up some new tricks since she started her clan or when she was sired, so MC is not getting the typical power mix for that clan.
And seriously, I love Sharon, but not just her. MC is really starting to get the beginnings of a Dracula's Bride's style harem going on. And having more than one thrall (not just Laurie) would probably be pretty useful. As much as I might like the potential relationship/power dynamics of turning either Laurie or Carmen into a vamp and the other into a thrall, pretty sure there will be hell to pay if MC makes a vamp without permission from his sire, prince, or archon. (I'm sure there is a hierarchical rank I am missing in there.)

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Ayhsel

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I'm not making any assumptions or claims on MC's sire's generation, I do think that she is pretty OP. If she isn't an unknown clan my guess would be that she has picked up some new tricks since she started her clan or when she was sired, so MC is not getting the typical power mix for that clan.
And seriously, I love Sharon, but not just her. MC is really starting to get the beginnings of a Dracula's Bride's style harem going on. And having more than one thrall (not just Laurie) would probably be pretty useful. As much as I might like the potential relationship/power dynamics of turning either Laurie or Carmen into a vamp and the other into a thrall, pretty sure there will be hell to pay if MC makes a vamp without permission from his sire, prince, or archon. (I'm sure there is a hierarchical rank I am missing in there.)
technically the archon is not MC's biggest fan... if he manages to blood bind himself to Sharon, Baldie will want his head. so turning Carmen doesn't make a difference, but keep in mind that each embrace takes a hit on a vampire's humanity

Reactions: Erdan88 and Ayhsel

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
There is also a problem in terms of story, as I mentioned before. A big driver in the story is figuring out what the hell MC is. This is only interesting given his uniqueness. If he makes a vampire out of Carmen, then he is less unique. Don't get me wrong, I would love to turn that bitch, specially if she inherits MC's horniness, but it would be weird for MC to decide to do it when he does not even know what he is.

A question for all of you. We know male vampires can't get hard unless he is super full on blood. Do female vamp have problems like that? Or is it only a problem for males? cause if it is the latter, making Carmen a total bitch in heat can be problematic, if MC can't satisfy her. The question is open. Let me hear your responses.

Reactions: Vinfury

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
There is also a problem in terms of story, as I mentioned before. A big driver in the story is figuring out what the hell MC is. This is only interesting given his uniqueness. If he makes a vampire out of Carmen, then he is less unique. Don't get me wrong, I would love to turn that bitch, specially if she inherits MC's horniness, but it would be weird for MC to decide to do it when he does not even know what he is.

A question for all of you. We know male vampires can't get hard unless he is super full on blood. Do female vamp have problems like that? Or is it only a problem for males? cause if it is the latter, making Carmen a total bitch in heat can be problematic, if MC can't satisfy her. The question is open. Let me hear your responses.
Turning Carmen could give clues on MC's nature, and create conflict with the archon.
as of Sharon, I believe she was already horny by the end of episode 1, it looks like all it takes for vampires is a nice meal and meditation

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Turning Carmen could give clues on MC's nature, and create conflict with the archon.
as of Sharon, I believe she was already horny by the end of episode 1, it looks like all it takes for vampires is a nice meal and meditation
Ehh I meant something else. Being horny and being hard are different things for me. You can be one without the other. My question was essentially: can female vamps have sex regardless of meal? Male vampires apparently not, at least in most cases. If Carmen becomes a horny bitch as MC but MC cannot fuck her while she can, that is a problem!

Not that I think it matters really, just wondering as no more than a thought experiment.

• Yay, new update!

ucu32167

Jun 5, 2019
Ehh I meant something else. Being horny and being hard are different things for me. You can be one without the other. My question was essentially: can female vamps have sex regardless of meal? Male vampires apparently not, at least in most cases. If Carmen becomes a horny bitch as MC but MC cannot fuck her while she can, that is a problem!
I would think so. I mean, blood plays a part in female arousal, but it's not even close.
People with low blood pressure have a hard time getting it up in real life. Never heard of it being an issue for a girl.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
The Archon basicly said that the MC is his little Bitch and i doubt he can do anything against him. Even with Sharon on is side, as she is also already on the shitlist with the Archon. Would also be hilarious if they tried tho

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
The Archon basicly said that the MC is his little Bitch and i doubt he can do anything against him. Even with Sharon on is side, as she is also already on the shitlist with the Archon. Would also be hilarious if they tried tho
Archon has his days counted, he just doesn't know it yet. Although I am not sure if MC will be the one to finish him off or one of MC vamp ancestors.

Last edited:
Reactions: moonmite84 and c3p0
4.20 star(s) 191 Votes